Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Gamesindustry.biz recently posted an article written by Analyst Todd Mitchell, of Kaufman Bros. Equity Research, in which Mitchell states that he expects two new downloadable episodes to be released next year followed by GTA:V in 2011.

I would expect that there would be two more pieces of downloadable content for GTA IV, that's what has been indicated to me, although formats are unsure. It's been indicated to me to me that would be the case," said Mitchell.

"Our outlook includes expected strong sell-through of Bioshock 2, and the release of two 'AAA' titles, each from Rockstar (Red Dead Redemption and Agent) and 2K Games (Mafia II and TBD), reiterations of 2K Sports and 2K Play's annual line-ups, an expected GTA title for the PS2, expected strong sell-through of GTA: Chinatown Wars for the PSP, and new GTA DLC for the Xbox 360 and PS3. We now look for the release of GTA V in fiscal 2011..."

Now bear in mind that these are just his beliefs, which in no way officially suggest that there will be any further expansions to the GTA4 series after "The Ballad Of Gay Tony". Once we hear anything official, we'll let you know.

Thanks to Qdeathstar for the news submission.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 07:35 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4