IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> GTA IV for PC sucks, Yes. It's true. Sorry.
HELMET
post Jul 2 2009, 03:24 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,932

It really is a lame piece of shit.
It's been how many months now?
C'mon people. Wake your dead heads the fuck up.

Its a shame that we (the consumers) have to waste hours and days and months of our lives looking for and using little tweaks here and there that only an experienced computer geek would know how to do just to make this plain drab vanilla cone of a game to work. There is no reason we should have to do this. I gave up on this piece of shit months ago. If I can't install the fucking thing and play it as is, I just don't play the motherfucker. Some of you idiots should do the same instead of waiting on Rockstar to make some miracle patch for it to work on current generation PCs, because it's never going to happen. Wake up and smell the pussy hairs people.

Fuck you Rockstar.
And fuck everybody else who doesn't agree with me. You fucking social whores make me sick.

--------------------

Ledový Muž Přichází
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Caliph
post Jul 16 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #2

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,605

This is life, you sometimes gotta work for something to make it right. People are tweaking their PCs forever, and I havent seen them complaining. Its much better than being handed a console and told "thats how it is, you cant do much about it". A simple upgrading could fix most of your problems.

--------------------
Playstation 3 80GB | Grand Theft Auto IV | Sony HDTV
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 02:22 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4