Indy
post Jul 4 2009, 11:40 PM
Post #81

Vandal

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,844

QUOTE(LoonaTyk1 @ Jul 4 2009, 05:12 AM) [snapback]1511039[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mother Fucking Ruger @ Jul 3 2009, 10:42 AM) [snapback]1510889[/snapback]
He could have diddled a hundred kids and I wouldn't have given a shit unless I knew them personally. I'm still sad as fuck at this terrible loss.

He was a FREAK and his loss means nothing to me . He was very talented but his loss still means naught to me. he was just another individual with way to much money able to by his way out of his own freak habits and now he's dead. any one who diddles children wether i know them ( the children ) or not deserves nothing more than an untimely death. i still say the MJ i grew up with died decades ago. that zombie looking freak that died the other day was something else un-human. once again , the fact that someone like him is held so high shows how messed up humanity is.

No. It simply shows how narrow minded you are.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Handsome B Wonde...
post Jul 5 2009, 12:11 AM
Post #82

Jesus Christ Monkeyballs!

Member No.: 5,644

^No, no, he's being ignorant.

I'm surprised nobody else has quoted South Park yet.

Does anyone know what sales MJ made in the US and UK, because he pwned the Australian album and singles charts.

POP superstar Michael Jackson has blitzed the national ARIA charts, taking the top three album spots in the week following his death.

A further 14 singles, including Thriller, Black Or White and Billie Jean, hit the top 40, data from the Australian Recording Industry Association chart reveals.

The record-breaking chart result shows Jackson's music is now more popular than when he was alive.

The singer posthumously holds 35 singles in the top 100, which no artist has achieved before. And never before has a single artist held the top three album chart positions.

"The results for Michael Jackson releases are simply extraordinary," ARIA chief Stephen Peach said.

"We've never seen a sales impact such as this . . . This tops the Beatles at the height of their fame in '64, when they had around 13 singles in the top 100."

When Man In The Mirror was released in 1988, the song scraped into the Australian top 40 at number 39. It is now number eight.

Also in 1988, Smooth Criminal peaked at number 29. Today, it's in 16th spot.

Peach said only seven Elvis Presley albums re-entered the top 100 in the three weeks following his death in August, 1977, and John Lennon and Yoko Ono only had one album, Double Fantasy, jump to number one following his death in 1980.

Johnny Cash - who died in 2003 - had seven albums in the top 100 with the release of the biographical film Walk The Line in February, 2006.

"They were all musical legends, but none of them come close to what we've seen with Michael Jackson this week," ARIA chart analyst Gavin Ryan said.

"It clearly defines how well-loved Michael was in this country and what an impact his music had on us all."

A further three singles and two Jackson Five albums have re-entered the top 100 in the first full week of charts since his death on June 25. The Essential Michael Jackson compilation tops the Australian album charts.

Originally released in July, 2005, it features 38 hit songs from the star's days with the Jackson 5 to 2001's You Rock My World. At release, the album peaked in 12th position.

Jackson's Number Ones album comes in second. It was first released in November, 2003, and peaked at number six back then. Thriller, Jackson's highest-selling album with sales of more than 110 million worldwide, is third on the charts. It was released in 1982 and spawned seven hit singles - The Girl Is Mine, Billie Jean, Beat It, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', Human Nature, P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) and Thriller.

And Jackson beat Pink's record of five albums in the top 30, with seven of his albums charting there.

Jackson's 2008 compilation King Of Pop charted in seventh position, while 1979's Off The Wall came in at number 19 and 1991's Dangerous was at number 24.

Bad - originally released in 1987 - rounded out his seven top 40 albums, at number 28.

"It clearly demonstrates the incredible impact Michael Jackson has had on music lovers here in Australia and the extent of the appreciation that has been shown for his musical genius," Stephen Peach said.

Reports indicate Jackson was working on two albums at the time of his death.

Holy Crap

--------------------
I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time - and this includes naps - I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.
Charlie Sheen
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zacko
post Jul 7 2009, 01:40 AM
Post #83

Vandal
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 54

Dirty Diana is such a fucking tune...

I was at Glastonbury when the news broke and most people didn't really believe it but it was so cool hearing all the stalls and bars blaring out his greatest hits as you walked by. Loads of bands and artists did little tributes to him which was pretty swish.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 7 2009, 05:08 AM
Post #84

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

I just spent 5 minutes trying to find out what "tune" meant, because I assumed you were talking about marney and calling him some British name. I'm a bozo.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 7 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #85

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 7 2009, 06:08 AM) [snapback]1511547[/snapback]
I just spent 5 minutes trying to find out what "tune" meant, because I assumed you were talking about marney and calling him some British name. I'm a bozo.

lol

A tune is a throat soothing candy or cough sweet. tongue.gif Nobody knows anything about british slang these days!

"bollocks", or is it "the bollocks"?...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jul 7 2009, 07:55 PM
Post #86

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

MJ Is haunting the Neverland Ranch!

Here

Apparently it is belived to be MJ's Ghost.

This post has been edited by PS-Fanboy: Jul 7 2009, 07:56 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 7 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #87

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(PS-Fanboy @ Jul 7 2009, 03:55 PM) [snapback]1511671[/snapback]
Apparently it is belived to be MJ's Ghost.

Or a Moonwalking Production Assistant.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Jul 7 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #88

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

QUOTE(Handsome B. Wonderful @ Jul 5 2009, 01:11 AM) [snapback]1511178[/snapback]
^No, no, he's being ignorant.

I'm surprised nobody else has quoted South Park yet.

Does anyone know what sales MJ made in the US and UK, because he pwned the Australian album and singles charts.............

he's pretty much dominating the Uk singles and albums charts. man in the mirrors at no. 2 in singles and hes topped the albums with a few more in there too. same with the singles.

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 8 2009, 12:23 AM
Post #89

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I watched his live memorial/funeral today. I'm man enough to admit it brought a tear to my eye. So many people had a lot of respect for him.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Jul 9 2009, 04:58 AM
Post #90

Do Boy

Member No.: 52,364

QUOTE(Indy @ Jul 4 2009, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1511165[/snapback]
He could have diddled a hundred kids and I wouldn't have given a shit unless I knew them personally. I'm still sad as fuck at this terrible loss.

He was a FREAK and his loss means nothing to me . He was very talented but his loss still means naught to me. he was just another individual with way to much money able to by his way out of his own freak habits and now he's dead. any one who diddles children wether i know them ( the children ) or not deserves nothing more than an untimely death. i still say the MJ i grew up with died decades ago. that zombie looking freak that died the other day was something else un-human. once again , the fact that someone like him is held so high shows how messed up humanity is.

if being obsessed with freaks is what it means to have an expanded mind , i'm glad i'm narrow minded. i've been called worse. i liked M.J. growing up but once he turned into a soul-less freak that slept with little boys and paid people off to get away with it , that was it for me no matter how talented one is. doesnt excuse what he did. so narrow minded it is.

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Jul 9 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #91

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

QUOTE(LoonaTyk1 @ Jul 9 2009, 05:58 AM) [snapback]1511951[/snapback]

if being obsessed with freaks is what it means to have an expanded mind , i'm glad i'm narrow minded. i've been called worse. i liked M.J. growing up but once he turned into a soul-less freak that slept with little boys and paid people off to get away with it , that was it for me no matter how talented one is. doesnt excuse what he did. so narrow minded it is.

So narrow minded that you can't even imagine that perhaps, just perhaps, he may have been innocent. But what do I know?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Jul 9 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #92

Member No.: 38,184

Besides, his friendship with children can be easily explained. Either he wants to play childish games because he never had a childhood, and he cant play them with adults, or more likely: its that children don't expect as much from him. With children he isn't 'Michael Jackson, popstar' he is 'Mr. Jackson, dude who lets us ride his giant slide'. In before an unoriginal sexual jokes, playing on my use of the word 'slide'.

This post has been edited by ‹berPimpGendoIkari: Jul 9 2009, 01:00 PM

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Jul 10 2009, 04:39 AM
Post #93

Do Boy

Member No.: 52,364

QUOTE(Indy @ Jul 9 2009, 07:20 AM) [snapback]1512004[/snapback]
QUOTE(LoonaTyk1 @ Jul 9 2009, 05:58 AM) [snapback]1511951[/snapback]

So narrow minded that you can't even imagine that perhaps, just perhaps, he may have been innocent. But what do I know?

Maybe he was , i really dont know . i hope he was just some one who really loved children like he said. I guess i am being a little harsh on the guy. No offense to all the M.J. fans out there. my apologies. i have to admit , the way he did that moonwalk was pretty awesome and never as perfectly done by anyone else. i'm not a fan of his music and my mothers family has a dark history of child abuse so i'm a little harsh when it comes to someone's alleged abuse of children. sorry for the offense . but i am very open minded if perhaps a little twisted sometimes.but just because the american justice (yeah right) system finds you not guilty doesnt mean anything , it just means you one the trial. now , O.J was guilty !!

This post has been edited by LoonaTyk1: Jul 10 2009, 04:43 AM

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zacko
post Jul 14 2009, 12:55 AM
Post #94

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 54

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 7 2009, 06:08 AM) [snapback]1511547[/snapback]

Tune = Good song. blush.gif

Not sure why I'm even typing this because the topics died but still...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jul 17 2009, 09:18 PM
Post #95

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

Im angry after watching ITV over the past few days, because of the way they have handled this Jacko story. Firstly, on their website "www.itv.com" They posted a news story xomparing Jackos and dianas feneral. They used words like, shaping up, defeated, etc. They pulled it from the website, but people keep putting it up on youtube.

Secondly, I watched "Living with Michael Jackson" on ITV1. It was a repeat from 2003, but it made Jacko seem wrong. The only bit I agreed with in the show was Jacko is letting kids in his bed, and dangling his baby out the window. Doing that is just wrong. Plain and simple.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 07:58 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4