> Iran
Alex37
post Jul 30 2009, 04:22 PM
Post #61

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 54,586

I hope one day all this area will become Israeli teretory.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jul 30 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #62

Clepto

Group: Members
Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

So you want Jordan, and Lebanon, West Bank, Gaza...all that to be Israeli? Thats fucked up.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 30 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #63

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 30 2009, 12:55 PM) [snapback]1515887[/snapback]
So you want Jordan, and Lebanon, West Bank, Gaza...all that to be Israeli? That's TERRORISM.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Alex37
post Jul 30 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #64

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Why? There is too much Ararb countries, and Israel has no oil, some oil will be good for us to sell.
Fucking Syria will be astonished when Iran will fall, and become a dusty desert controld by western country, or America.
If all that area will become Israel, it will be two Jewish countries - todays Israel will left to religios people, while all the other places will be controled by ateists. I'l problebly leave Israel of today and will live in the secend country. Dodays Israel will be the soutern Israel, while all the other area will be northern Israel, it probleby have other name - isra = he fought hand to hand with, el - god. Too much religios...
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jul 30 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #65

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 30 2009, 07:01 PM) [snapback]1515901[/snapback]
Why? There is too much Ararb countries, and Israel has no oil, some oil will be good for us to sell.
Fucking Syria will be astonished when Iran will fall, and become a dusty desert controld by western country, or America.
If all that area will become Israel, it will be two Jewish countries - todays Israel will left to religios people, while all the other places will be controled by ateists. I'l problebly leave Israel of today and will live in the secend country. Dodays Israel will be the soutern Israel, while all the other area will be northern Israel, it probleby have other name - isra = he fought hand to hand with, el - god. Too much religios...

Look, the only way to increase the chances of this happening is to leave this English speaking forum forever and go help your country. For one, hows your war general gonna know about this if you waste time posting it on here?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 30 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #66

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jul 30 2009, 11:06 PM) [snapback]1515954[/snapback]
QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 30 2009, 07:01 PM) [snapback]1515901[/snapback]

Look, the only way to increase the chances of this happening is to leave this English speaking forum forever and go help your country. For one, hows your war general gonna know about this if you waste time posting it on here?

Yeah CC's right even though he thinks Iran is in Asia.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jul 31 2009, 02:29 AM
Post #67

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 30 2009, 02:01 PM) [snapback]1515901[/snapback]

I'm mistaken, you don't represent the intelligence of your nation. So tell me, what is going to come of gaining land just for oil and supposed "religios" land and separate "ateist" land? It took you 2000 years to get it. I doubt it will feel the way any of your people ever imagined 2000 years ago. [/hyperbole]

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Alex37
post Jul 31 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #68

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Dont be such a rat... Ohh, that reminds me an experemnt with rats, they took rats in one cage and put them country music, and in other cage rats were listerns to trans. Because of the brain reaction, the rats that listend to trans died. But they didnt stop the experement, and the other rats died too.
What have we learned? Listen too much to music can damage your brain (if you have one smile.gif ), especially trans music. Have a nice quaiet day, and dont listen too much to music... jawdrop.gif

This post has been edited by Alex37: Jul 31 2009, 01:12 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post Jul 31 2009, 02:52 PM
Post #69

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,285

What the fuck is he talking about? Hashish and Psytrance music is all Israel is about.

--------------------
WhEe[/color][color="#ff0000"]SeIzUrE
Achievements

+Quote Post
Alex37
post Jul 31 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #70

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

I did not said that those kinds of music is not Israeli, just telling other people about the scientific facts of music.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jul 31 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #71

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Which is completely off-topic. You're a fucking moron.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 31 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #72

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 31 2009, 04:00 PM) [snapback]1516096[/snapback]
I did not said that those kinds of music is not Israeli, just telling other people about the scientific facts of music.

Maybe scientific fact on rats but not humans. rolleyes.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Alex37
post Jul 31 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #73

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

The question is, are we realy want to take a risk with our brains? Actually its not relevant to all those natzis on that forum, their brain is already dead...

The topic is no more about Iran, no body said anything about Iran at least two pages, i'm the only one who mentioning the Iran thing at all, before me, no one read this topic anyway...
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 31 2009, 08:11 PM
Post #74

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 31 2009, 04:04 PM) [snapback]1516195[/snapback]
The question is, are we realy want to take a risk with our brains? Actually its not relevant to all those natzis on that forum, their brain is already dead...

The nazi's just used jew's brains for experiments. How do you think we got aspirin? Everytime I get a headache and reach for the aspirin, I remember the millions of jews who were killed during the development of aspirin by Bayer during the holocaust, and suddenly my head feels better.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 31 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #75

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 31 2009, 09:11 PM) [snapback]1516199[/snapback]
QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 31 2009, 04:04 PM) [snapback]1516195[/snapback]

The nazi's just used jew's brains for experiments. How do you think we got aspirin? Everytime I get a headache and reach for the aspirin, I remember the millions of jews who were killed during the development of aspirin by Bayer during the holocaust, and suddenly my head feels better.

roll2.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post Jul 31 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #76

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,285

Iran also has good hash supply.
How's that for a discussion?

--------------------
WhEe[/color][color="#ff0000"]SeIzUrE
Achievements

+Quote Post
Alex37
post Aug 1 2009, 08:37 AM
Post #77

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Bullshit, it was jewish - german that creatad aspirin, in 1949, and his name was Arthur Eichengrün.
Even befor him, a french scientist tried to creat that medisine, and his name was Charles Frédéric Gerhardt, it was in 1853.
Even the ancient eagyptians saw that the tree that aspirine is done from make people relax (chill pill), if they eat it ofcause.
Nothing natzi here...
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 08:30 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4