post Jun 6 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #81

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i see myself getting worn out with this... holding my hands up in the air pretending to grip a steering wheel... my arms would get heavy and tired eventually... at least if your holding a remote, you could drop your hands into your lap and still do it from there... i've done that with mario kart wii...

i could see microsoft's product becoming a workout dream with the right kinds of programs because of the whole body motion thing... it would be much more realistic than wii fit... i mean really, i think this product very very revolutionary... with the right kinds of "applications", microsoft could have something here more than just games... i just don't see the two combining very well... video games and natal just seems like a gimmick... a throw in so to speak...

i think if microsoft is smart about this, they need to market it as something other than a video game system... the problem is, they showed it off a video game conference which leads me to believe they won't at first... with a $250 price tag (rumored) it sounds like a completely different system... not sure if you still need the xbox to use it but, you shouldn't...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 6 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #82

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

Man, all this peripheral shit isn't my bag. Never liked guitar hero. Now the new tony hawks has a board you have to stand on...I'll just stick to skate so I can sit on my ass and play games. If I wanted a work out I would lift weights and bike.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Jun 6 2009, 08:10 PM
Post #83

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,351

I know what you mean. I just want to slouch in a very comfortable chair and let my fingers do everything. I play games to be entertained, not be tired out or be made to look like a goon.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 6 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #84

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jun 6 2009, 03:10 PM) [snapback]1506852[/snapback]
I know what you mean. I just want to slouch in a very comfortable chair and let my fingers do everything. I play games to be entertained, not be tired out or be made to look like a goon.

i can see why you guys dont like these new things but its not like they are not making the "real games" anymore, so as far as everyone gets what they want, theres no reason to complain.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 6 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #85

Group Icon

Anyone see the Uncharted 2 demo? Fucking Christ it looks amazing.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 7 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #86

yea, that did look pretty amazing... and from playing the online beta, i can tell you the graphics and music are right on par with the previous game... the music is a little more dramatic but then again, so is the setting biggrin.gif... as far as the graphics go, it looks like a town destroyed and littered with garbage and debris from the destroyed housing... pretty colorful and amazing looking...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mr Pink
post Jun 7 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #87

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,108

Kind of a late post here, but here goes.

Microsoft defiantly dominated the competition. The "Milo" project looked interesting enough if it was legit and real, but I want to see more of it. Project Natal is obviously trying to target even a bigger range of audiences, but personally I could care less for the whole "motion sensing". My main concern is if will support other 360 tittles and will you be able to play a large variety games with it. If so, then how?

I couldn't be more excited for the new MGS game considering the fact that I already sold my PS3 couple of months ago and am huge MGS series fan. I literally crapped my pants when I say Kojima go on the stage and was rubbing my eyes on whether it was an illusion or not. I also appreciated Microsoft's being "straight to the point" throughout the whole presentation. There was a minimum amount of talking. It was just developers going on the stage and showing demos for their games.

Now onto the games. I must say I was highly impressed with Splinter Cell: Conviction considering the fact that the game has been in a development for a pretty long time. I liked the much more aggressive stealth approach and in fact that even if the enemy notices you it won't be big of a problem considering that in how many ways you can kill your opponent now. I was kind of surprised to see Left 4 Dead 2 releasing this year. Modern Warfare 2 looked as impressive as usual. Looks like a terrific game, but probably won't out do it's predessor (COD4). I was little bit dissapointed not seeing GTA IV: Ballads of *** Tony trailer or gameplay footage, but it remained an impressive presentation netherless. I am defiantly looking forward to a large variety of games this year.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 8 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #88

what's funny (not saying you mr. pink) is when i hear xbox owners gloat over the fact that they have the MGS series now, and it's no longer an exclusive to sony... yea well, your not getting a "true" MGS game either... your getting one that kojima won't even be involved in because, he's putting his focus into the exclusive PSP MGS game, that is a "true" sequel... the xbox game isn't even using the main character of solid snake... and it's not even an exclusive, it's releasing on both platforms!! and the gameplay isn't even gonna resemble anything from previous metal gears games because the element of stealth will be almost removed completely... yea, hideo kojima pulled a fast one on microsoft... something tells me this new "raiden" series will be for both consoles but, when hideo kojima has more plans for his solid snake, PS3 gets the exclusive...

that's the funniest part of E3 this year... kojima completely owned microsoft... i bet microsoft didn't even know he was working on a PSP exclusive laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 8 2009, 04:06 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 8 2009, 07:52 PM
Post #89

Group Icon

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 8 2009, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1507007[/snapback]
what's funny (not saying you mr. pink) is when i hear xbox owners gloat over the fact that they have the MGS series now, and it's no longer an exclusive to sony... yea well, your not getting a "true" MGS game either... your getting one that kojima won't even be involved in because, he's putting his focus into the exclusive PSP MGS game, that is a "true" sequel... the xbox game isn't even using the main character of solid snake... and it's not even an exclusive, it's releasing on both platforms!! and the gameplay isn't even gonna resemble anything from previous metal gears games because the element of stealth will be almost removed completely... yea, hideo kojima pulled a fast one on microsoft... something tells me this new "raiden" series will be for both consoles but, when hideo kojima has more plans for his solid snake, PS3 gets the exclusive...

that's the funniest part of E3 this year... kojima completely owned microsoft... i bet microsoft didn't even know he was working on a PSP exclusive laugh.gif...

It still doesn't change the fact the the Raiden game is going to be amazing.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 8 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #90

yea, i know it doesn't change the fact... but the facts are, miscrosoft isn't getting MGS, they're getting MGR laugh.gif.. which is just a spin-off... it might be based in the metal gear universe but, it's not a "true" metal gear solid game... just a game with one of the characters from MGS... i just wanted to point that out in case an xbox-fanboy wanted to laugh at sony for no longer having metal gear solid as an exclusive... we still have metal gear solid... not just a spin-off...

i wish R* would release some damn information on agent already... that's the game i came away from E3 the most interested in because, i already knew about all the other PS3 games biggrin.gif... this announcement came out of left field...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 8 2009, 09:28 PM
Post #91

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 8 2009, 03:05 PM) [snapback]1507046[/snapback]
yea, i know it doesn't change the fact... but the facts are, miscrosoft isn't getting MGS, they're getting MGR :lol:.. which is just a spin-off... it might be based in the metal gear universe but, it's not a "true" metal gear solid game... just a game with one of the characters from MGS... i just wanted to point that out in case an xbox-fanboy wanted to laugh at sony for no longer having metal gear solid as an exclusive... we still have metal gear solid... not just a spin-off...

i wish R* would release some damn information on agent already... that's the game i came away from E3 the most interested in because, i already knew about all the other PS3 games :D... this announcement came out of left field...

yeah, i know what you are saying...

The only thing this game will have in common with the MGS series is the name, its basically a new IP with an old character so saying "Microsoft stole another exclusive!!1!!11!!!!" is a bit too much. The real MGS as we know it is still exclusive to sony so i dont really care if this new game is multiplatform.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 06:13 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4