Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Offical E3 2009 Thread
angeal18
post Jun 1 2009, 02:35 AM
Post #1

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,256

I made this just for the hell if it. If there anything E3 related people want to post then this thread is the place to do it. E3 starts tomorrow and ends on the 4th of June.

This post has been edited by angeal 18: Jun 1 2009, 02:58 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 1 2009, 08:09 AM
Post #2

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I want to know what all this MGS fuss is about. Also, have you seen the new PSP Go? I personally don't like it as much, but i might change my mind once i've seen it in action.

E3 linkage:
http://e3.gamespot.com/?tag=topslot;img;1

This post has been edited by DuPz0rô: Jun 1 2009, 08:13 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Benzilla
post Jun 1 2009, 03:39 PM
Post #3

Pickpocket
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,554

Probably look better if you spelt Official right though...

Looking forward to hearing stuff about Fifa 10 though. I'm stoked on it coming out.

--------------------
QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 23 2009, 06:20 PM) *
Whoever wants to be the guy who makes a game about a black man wielding a chain-gun, mowing down white-people, go right ahead.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 1 2009, 03:51 PM
Post #4

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

god of war, uncharted, and maybe a couple surprises in between like the TL&D for PS3 rumor... i'd like to be blown away by sony's presentation this year... the momentum is shifting rapidly and a great showing at E3 would mean a lot... and from the sound of things, sony's got a lot to show this year...

and of course, i wanna hear about the NEW GAMES!! i wanna see what crazy games i'll be wasting my life on... just anything coming to the PS3, weather it be an exclusive or a multi-platform... i wanna see some crazy new ideas, not the same 'ol...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 1 2009, 03:54 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Benzilla
post Jun 1 2009, 04:11 PM
Post #5

Pickpocket
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,554

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 1 2009, 04:51 PM) [snapback]1505722[/snapback]
just anything coming to the PS3, weather it be an exclusive or a multi-platform... i wanna see some crazy new ideas, not the same 'ol...

lol.

Anyway you guys already have Unfamous coming out, if that is what it's called? It looks good.

--------------------
QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 23 2009, 06:20 PM) *
Whoever wants to be the guy who makes a game about a black man wielding a chain-gun, mowing down white-people, go right ahead.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 1 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #6

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE(Benzilla @ Jun 1 2009, 12:11 PM) [snapback]1505730[/snapback]
just anything coming to the PS3, weather it be an exclusive or a multi-platform... i wanna see some crazy new ideas, not the same 'ol...

lol.

Anyway you guys already have Unfamous coming out, if that is what it's called? It looks good.

lol

How is it they can give the new PSP a larger surface area, but not add a second fucking analog stick?

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 1 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #7

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 1 2009, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1505732[/snapback]

lol.

lol

How is it they can give the new PSP a larger surface area, but not add a second fucking analog stick?

I know, it is stupid.

Is this suppose to be a PSP2, or just an upgrade from the first psp? It would be nice to see some better graphics on a portable game.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
IV...Whudyadoooo...
post Jun 1 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,837

lol.

I must say... it's pretty serious....
It's been awhile since I've had this much fun playing....
I built up GTA4 so much, I was pretty well done with it after a week.
It became a chore to finish....
The lack of codes didn't help either...

But Infamous is pretty sick...
The freedom it gives you, reminds me of playing Vice City for the first time...
Pick it up, if you have the means.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 1 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #9

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(Benzilla @ Jun 1 2009, 11:11 AM) [snapback]1505730[/snapback]

lol.

Infamous is already out, its great... i was a little bit worried cause i thought it might end up being like Assassins Creed, but im having a lot of fun playing it

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 1 2009, 05:27 PM
Post #10

wow, i played GTAIV for 6 hours yesterday and got the "liberty city minute" trophy (beat the game in under 30 hours)... even though i own infamous, and finally reached the second island, i still decided to waste my sunday afternoon playing GTAIV biggrin.gif... it's still the best open-world city IMO... infamous stands second for me...

but, that's not to take anything away from infamous... it's a fun game... i just still play GTA... always have with all the previous titles, and i will always come back to GTA... it's the only game i play when i am unsure of what to play...

------------

argh, batman: arkham asylum got delayed 'till august... it wasn't an E3 announcement but, it's still an important gaming announcement... but, it's pry for the better considering the new releases this month... red faction and prototype, even though protoype doesn't look like it'll be as good as infamous, and red faction looks like it could do well... and there's still the infamous buzz going on... oh well, i was really looking forward to it later this month...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 1 2009, 05:31 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 1 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #11

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

Any Armored Core related news yet?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 1 2009, 05:43 PM
Post #12

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Yeah, Fanboy, they're gonna quit making AC games because they suck.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 1 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(marney6 @ Jun 1 2009, 01:30 PM) [snapback]1505754[/snapback]
Any Armored Core related news yet?

yea, there's a "armored core: for question" due out this year laugh.gif... lol, i don't know, didn't really realize this series was still alive until i noticed you online playing this a while back... i recall playing armored core 2 but, that was ages ago...

i could be wrong but, they might be saving this announcement as the big finale to E3 laugh.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 1 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #14

Still Standing
Group Icon

I'm loving inFamous at the mo, i wonder how Prototype is going to be. Hopefully something different to infamous, it'll give me an excuse to buy another cool game.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 1 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #15

Get off my Planet

QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 1 2009, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1505759[/snapback]
Yeah, Fanboy, they're gonna quit making AC games because they suck.

GTFO LOC!!!!!!1!!1
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 1 2009, 07:20 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Jun 1 2009, 03:10 PM) [snapback]1505776[/snapback]
I'm loving inFamous at the mo, i wonder how Prototype is going to be. Hopefully something different to infamous, it'll give me an excuse to buy another cool game.

i saw a commercial for it last night... it looked... ok i guess... reminded me A LOT of infamous but, with crappier graphics and so-so gameplay footage... never know tho, could be good... but, it's looking more and more like infamous's ugly step-brother laugh.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 1 2009, 07:21 PM
Post #17

Get off my Planet

You know those guys are makin a Sly Cooper 4?
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 1 2009, 07:28 PM
Post #18

Still Standing
Group Icon

I just found out the PSP Go is a lighter version of the PSP 3000, and it is all digital based. Which means NO umd disc. Kind of cool. But the screen is smaller too... I like the bulky psp with a larger screen tbh. And i don't think 16GB memory is that much either. 14-16 games on it and then you need a large memory stick for new games. They should have added some touch screen features.

Video of the PSP GO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJfZ6TjU1WQ

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 1 2009, 07:39 PM
Post #19

Get off my Planet

The what? is it like a new Psp? or just a scaled down version of it?

This post has been edited by marney6: Jun 1 2009, 07:41 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 1 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #20

Still Standing
Group Icon

Yeah. Not a second one, just an upgrade.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 04:23 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4