Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A few questions.
bobs99
post Jun 1 2009, 01:01 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,159

Hey ive just done the mission called Shifting Weight and...

SPOILERS - dont read if your not this far.

basically despite the fact clay said he would fix my custom hexer, anytime i order a new bike from him its just a normal hexer, if i try and call his his phone doesnt pick up.

what do i do to get my custom hexer back, call him or order a hexer from him? - im going to re do the mission but not sure which thing to do.

Also - do you ever get more than the club safehouse and brians house - it would be nice to have a safehouse on the middle island - do you ever get one?

Also- i heard you can get the infernus that niko gets as a gift, is there any way to keep this infernus? (perhaps parking it in front of a safehouse and failing the mission?)

Also - callin clay or terry for backup seems to change how some missions play out sightly, does anyone have a list of the missions that get changed when this happens

This post has been edited by bobs99: Jun 1 2009, 01:05 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post Jun 1 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #2

Guests

WARNING! The whole post contains SPOILERS!

QUOTE(bobs99 @ Jun 1 2009, 03:01 AM) [snapback]1505667[/snapback]
do you ever get more than the club safehouse and brians house - it would be nice to have a safehouse on the middle island - do you ever get one?

No you don't. Yes, it's a shame.
Also- i heard you can get the infernus that niko gets as a gift, is there any way to keep this infernus? (perhaps parking it in front of a safehouse and failing the mission?)

You mean keeping Infernus from Niko's story in TLAD?! Hell no.
Also - callin clay or terry for backup seems to change how some missions play out sightly, does anyone have a list of the missions that get changed when this happens

You can call them any time (not only during main story missions) since the moment you become leader of the Lost - i.e. after Billy gets incarcerated again (at the end of This Shit's Cursed mission).

This post has been edited by 6 shooter: Jun 1 2009, 10:05 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 10:40 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4