Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fight Night Round 4, Demo is out
Mr Pink
post May 28 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,108

Decided to create a topic since there was no discussion for this game yet. The demo is out on marketplace and decided to try it out. I certainly liked and might give some thought into buying this game since I was a huge fan of Fight Night Round 3 on PS3. I would probably wait for the reviews to be in or rent the game first to see if it will be a buy for me.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 28 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

From the demo - could you draw any differences from Fight Night 3 (other than graphics)?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mr Pink
post May 29 2009, 12:27 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,108

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 28 2009, 05:09 PM) [snapback]1505119[/snapback]
From the demo - could you draw any differences from Fight Night 3 (other than graphics)?

To be honest no, that was probably the only thing that bothered me. In the demo they only allow to play versus the CPU using one of the two fighters available. The gameplay for me so far practicably felt the same as it did in Fight Night Round 3. It would really hard for me to judge the final game just by the demo especially considering by the lack of content they offered in it. Other than that you play a different type of mini game when you get "knocked out" and try to get up. In Fight Night Round 3 you pretty much had to use the left and the right stick to try to join in a single point. In Fight Night Round 4 you have to use the left stick to be able to try to keep a balance and the right stick to stand up.

Other than that I can not really think of anything else.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 01:42 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4