IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Whats New?, I Have Read the Info on the Main page!
69AngryAussie69
post May 28 2009, 08:24 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,972

I have already read the quote on the first page but it dosnt really say anything about the new features.
I know that there is this new character, who is the assistant to a Club owner. It also mentions that there will be more weapons, AND mentions that there will be family invoved. Hopefully the family is larger then in the regular GTAIV where you only have Roman as family.

Heres what i think will be added:
-New Cars, Helicopter and boats
-New weapons (obiously)
-Mabey some new clubs
-Mabey a new friends system where your family do differnt things then your friends do (ie.Favors etc)
-Hopefully some new enterable building

What do u think?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post May 28 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #2

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

I prefered it with only one member of family as it showed the bond between Niko and roman. R* need to make DLC vids about those guys, you know, drunk or stuff like that. But I cant see a way of fitting a new weapon around the storyline. In TLAD,
new, weapons played a big part. Cant see that in this. Also, I dont think there will be new helicopters.

This post has been edited by therealcbc: May 28 2009, 08:36 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 28 2009, 09:45 AM
Post #3

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

I don't think weapons necessarily have to fit around the story, they're just there. Although in the context of the story I find it strange that in all the time Niko was running around doing his missions Johnny had all these extra weapons that Niko somehow couldn't find.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: May 28 2009, 09:46 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post May 28 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

I'll be disappointed if there aren't a lot of new cars, particularly sports cars. They really need to bring the Cheetah and Stinger back for example.

New weapons are pretty much guaranteed but I'd like to see what they can add without going back to the lunacy of pre-GTA IV. I can't see them bringing in a flamethrower or a minigun, even though they would be amazing. Maybe a high powered sniper rifle or something? That would be cool.

I hope they don't focus too heavily on friends again. I mean the LaD implementation was good - there was only one friend (you always took Clay and Terry together) so they didn't bug you all that much, and they were geniunely useful to have as backup. But the way it was done in vanilla GTA IV sucked arse, and if they do it again with 'family' I'll be pissed.

We'll definitely see some new interiors, but I can't see how new clubs would really add anything to the game.

Hope they bring back clothes, but this time give us a decent selection. If they can't make the clothes look good then don't bother.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 28 2009, 12:13 PM
Post #5

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 28 2009, 11:29 AM) [snapback]1505004[/snapback]
I'll be disappointed if there aren't a lot of new cars, particularly sports cars. They really need to bring the Cheetah and Stinger back for example.

Stinger - Maserati GranTurismo?
Cheetah - Ferrari 575M?

Probably not, well, maybe the Cheetah will return.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 28 2009, 01:17 PM
Post #6

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I'm expecting a dancing mini-game...

I remember something about Luis being involved in underground fight clubs in the police database.

It would be nice to have a fight club minigame.

QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 28 2009, 06:29 AM) [snapback]1505004[/snapback]

I think that if they are going to make their return, it would be in this FLASHY themed DLC.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 28 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #7

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

I imagine Luis will have a respawning car of his own, similar to Johnny's bike. Niko was new to the city, so he didn't have his own car, but Johnny and Luis have been in Liberty forever, so it makes sense for them to own a vehicle. Unless it's a new car, I'm guessing a unique Landstalker or Cavalcade.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
SirPsychoSexy
post May 28 2009, 03:56 PM
Post #8

Nobody Special

Member No.: 39,224

Maybe they'll add bus riding? I would love that, so much easier than the subway if you're to lazy to steal a car...

And what about bikes or maybe skateboards? Hopefully bikes anyway!

I would love a dancing minigame! Maybe it'll be like a demo for Xbox version Dance Dance Revoulution with a dance stage and everything!

--------------------
Even the doorbell knows how smart I am, cool house man!
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 28 2009, 04:34 PM
Post #9

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Massacre @ May 28 2009, 11:49 AM) [snapback]1505054[/snapback]
I imagine Luis will have a respawning car of his own, similar to Johnny's bike. Niko was new to the city, so he didn't have his own car, but Johnny and Luis have been in Liberty forever, so it makes sense for them to own a vehicle. Unless it's a new car, I'm guessing a unique Landstalker or Cavalcade.

I read some article on IGN that speculates the infamous Tampa will be Luis' car. They based that on the stereotype that Latin Americans drive that kind of car. Kind of fucked up and racist, but they are right. They also mention that there might be some possible car modifications; probably another stereotype.

IGN did not mention the addition of "Boricua" stickers, burritos or flashy fake gold chains... we'll have to wait and see.

QUOTE(thespacecowboy @ May 28 2009, 11:56 AM) [snapback]1505058[/snapback]
I would love a dancing minigame! Maybe it'll be like a demo for Xbox version Dance Dance Revoulution with a dance stage and everything!

Just play San Andreas, there are multiple dancing minigames.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 06:25 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4