> GTA IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony Announced
Pyrocy
post May 26 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2

The second half of the Xbox 360-exclusive downloadable content has been announced earlier today. In it, you play the role of Luis Lopez, the right hand man of nightclub owner Gay Tony. Another announcement is that the two episodes (Lost & Damned & The Ballad Of Gay Tony) will also be released on a seperate DVD entitled Episodes from Liberty City for $39.99 that surprisingly will NOT require the original game. Below is the full press release...

Rockstar Games Announces Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony for Download on Xbox LIVE® and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Available on Disc for Xbox 360® this Fall

By: Business Wire
May. 26, 2009 04:01 PM

Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce the fall release of both the second episode of Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony - exclusively for download on Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network, and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, which will include both episode one The Lost and Damned, and episode two The Ballad of Gay Tony together on a single disc exclusively for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

"Liberty City is the most vibrant game world we've created yet. The episodic structure has allowed us to interweave stories, gameplay and atmosphere in a whole new way," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "The team at Rockstar North have yet again surpassed themselves, and made something that is both epic and very innovative. This episode's focus on high-end night life contrasts with the biker gangs portrayed in The Lost and Damned, whilst giving us a lot of new gameplay possibilities."

Grand Theft Auto IV's second downloadable episode, The Ballad of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka "Gay Tony"), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City delivers two games on one disc - the all-new episode The Ballad of Gay Tony and the first episode, The Lost and Damned - together on disc for the first time - for Xbox 360 for $39.99 and will not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.

The Ballad of Gay Tony will release on Xbox LIVE this fall for $19.99 or 1600 MS points and requires players to have Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE membership to download.

For more information, log onto www.rockstargames.com.

--------------------

Add Me on MySpace if you're so inclined...
QUOTE (Heartless on GTA4.TV)
Unlike the mainstream forums, we're gritty, crazy sociopaths. And still approved by Rockstar. Most GTA Sites cater to a younger, softer audience (Zidane?), as opposed to this forum, which caters to bi-polar grandmothers with too many cats (Pyro?).
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Benzilla
post May 26 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #2

Pickpocket
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,554

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/...800px-Luis1.jpg

Luis Fernando Lopez, the guy who steals steals the diamonds in IV.

This post has been edited by Benzilla: May 26 2009, 09:03 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 23 2009, 06:20 PM) *
Whoever wants to be the guy who makes a game about a black man wielding a chain-gun, mowing down white-people, go right ahead.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post May 26 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,351

Already got the forum set up for it - http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showforum=96

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 26 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #4

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

roll2.gif

That is the funniest damn title I've ever heard.

In other nwes, I miss my 360 now.

This post has been edited by TwoFacedTanner: May 26 2009, 08:57 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 26 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #5

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

well, i guess i should sell my copy of GTAIV before this comes out then...

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
ThePaleOgre
post May 26 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #6

Nobody Special

Member No.: 39,797
XBL Gamertag: PaleOgre

I look forward to slowly driving around the city listening for some sort of bird to help you guys find the "hidden packages" for this episode biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 26 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #7

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

This is exciting news. Is Gay Tony the one you kill in the 69th St. Diner? Or was that another random gay?
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 26 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #8

Clepto

French Tom is who you're thinking about.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 26 2009, 09:26 PM
Post #9

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Nevermind, that was French Tom.

Thanks, Tanner.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 26 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #10

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

gay tony? i don't remember no gay tony from GTAIV?... was he in L&TD?

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mr Pink
post May 26 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,108

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 26 2009, 05:44 PM) [snapback]1504634[/snapback]
gay tony? i don't remember no gay tony from GTAIV?... was he in L&TD?

Yea he was from Lost and Damned it was on the diamond missions. I forgot the name of. Gay Tony and Luis try to make a deal with Johny to buy the diamonds.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 26 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #12

Clepto

He was also in the original GTA4.

Niko and Packie are doing a deal with Gay Tony and Luis at the water treatment facility and Bulgarin busts it up.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 26 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 26 2009, 05:56 PM) [snapback]1504638[/snapback]
Niko and Packie are doing a deal with Gay Tony and Luis at the water treatment facility and Bulgarin busts it up.

ahh, the gracie/diamond exchange... i sorta vaguely remember him now... thankfully i am near that point in my current game... i'll pay attention when i get to this mission... but, i remember luis from the meseum piece mission and my guess is this game will continue the never-ending quest for the diamonds i am sure... GTAIV seems to be based around those damn diamonds...

the funny thing is, i've never played L&TD but, i know the diamonds show up again during those missions... yet, i recall hearing on the radio that a bum found the stash of diamonds at the end of IV... so, don't spoil the L&TD for me, i just assumed the diamonds were a done deal after IV ended...

i guess not...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 26 2009, 10:04 PM
Post #14

Clepto

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 26 2009, 05:02 PM) [snapback]1504641[/snapback]

ahh, the gracie/diamond exchange... i sorta vaguely remember him now... thankfully i am near that point in my current game... i'll pay attention when i get to this mission... but, i remember luis from the meseum piece mission and my guess is this game will continue the never-ending quest for the diamonds i am sure... GTAIV seems to be based around those damn diamonds...

the funny thing is, i've never played L&TD but, i know the diamonds show up again during those missions... yet, i recall hearing on the radio that a bum found the stash of diamonds at the end of IV... so, don't spoil the L&TD for me, i just assumed the diamonds were a done deal after IV ended...

i guess not...

TL&D wasn't a continuation.
It ran parallel to GTA4's original story.

Pretty much GTA4 from a different point of view.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 26 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 26 2009, 06:04 PM) [snapback]1504642[/snapback]

i guess not...

ohh... well then... i am assuming the same with BOGT then...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 26 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #16

Clepto

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 26 2009, 05:05 PM) [snapback]1504643[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 26 2009, 06:04 PM) [snapback]1504642[/snapback]

i guess not...

ohh... well then... i am assuming the same with BOGT then...

I'd definitely say so!
I hope we find out what becomes of those damn diamonds.

Lot of death around those things.
And to be honest, when that guy dropped them off that bridge thing I was soooo pissed. I shot him for like 15 minutes.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 26 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #17

maybe gay tony finds the bum in his club throwing around money laugh.gif... and more death ensues...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
alooper21
post May 27 2009, 12:29 AM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 754

news on the radio were that the driver was to open a gun shop somewhere in san andreas (or was it vice city?) after finding the diamonds in the back of his truck.

--------------------
Excerpt from GTA5:

Love is complicated :(
I fucked bitches... killed bitches... robbed bitches...
Maybe here... things won't be different :)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 27 2009, 01:03 AM
Post #19

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 26 2009, 04:54 PM) [snapback]1504612[/snapback]
roll2.gif

That is the funniest damn title I've ever heard.

In other nwes, I miss my 360 now.

Well, well, well. Look who fucked up.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post May 27 2009, 03:16 AM
Post #20

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Gay...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 09:32 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4