IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Nikki Catsouras Internet Car Crash Photos Controversy, Brains on Page 3 - Closed
Qdeathstar
post May 18 2009, 03:38 AM
Post #41

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

well, I don't care. I don't give a rats ass what your argument was...

Who ever believes/says that. I don't buy it.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 18 2009, 04:22 PM
Post #42

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Q you need to pull your head out of your ass. I was simply proffering a reason as to why people wish to look at horrible wreck pictures. If you don't buy it, replace it with one of your own and tell me. Because right now no one but you seems to have your apathetic bullshit stance on that idea.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 18 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

what the fuck are you talking about. XD.png

I don't need to tell you what i think to disagree that people want to see these pictures because it teaches them a lesson. That's the most stupid thing i've heard in my life.

I don't care whether or not it was your central argument or not because regardless of what your wanted to be eloquent point was, i disagree with that.

No need to get all pussified and defensive, I didnt say "LOL STUPID U WRONG" i said that i don't think seeing someone's head torn off teaches a lesson. NQP.

Also, i don't really care why people look at pictures, i do it because LOLWTF.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 18 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #44

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

If I hadn't asked people to not post pictures of the actual images, I'd create "THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS" version ala' icanhazcheezburger.com.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 18 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #45

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 10 2009, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1501159[/snapback]
Yes, I suggest everyone truly not see the pictures out of curiosity. Images in the vein of these are hard to get out, plain and simple. I'm not saying it is wrong to feel curious about looking at them... I'm looking out for humans worldwide. You are not going to gain much constructive from seeing them. (Or perhaps in an insensitive world such as the presents suggests, people cannot fear the consequences of rash actions unless they see a possible and more than likely outcome).

Strangely enough, that infers that I also hold your belief that viewing these pictures will not teach anyone a lesson. My only gripe with you is that you cannot seem to understand my position is similar to yours, and the only reason I continue this argument is to show you that what I italicized above is not even something I could begin to defend in the first place--it's definitely something I thought about and I'm not going to deny it.

So now it's your turn to either digress or say "bullshit, you're changing your words," okay?

Furthermore,
I don't need to tell you what i think to disagree that people want to see these pictures because it teaches them a lesson. That's the most stupid thing i've heard in my life

I guess my mistake was that I held the notion you were actually going to argue something, but instead you've admitted that you simply just have an opinion like everyone else--and you could give a flying fuck to defend it. My bad. biggrin.gif

But truly, Q, we're nearly on the same page.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 18 2009, 11:37 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 18 2009, 11:23 PM) [snapback]1502846[/snapback]
QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 10 2009, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1501159[/snapback]
Yes, I suggest everyone truly not see the pictures out of curiosity. Images in the vein of these are hard to get out, plain and simple. I'm not saying it is wrong to feel curious about looking at them... I'm looking out for humans worldwide. You are not going to gain much constructive from seeing them. (Or perhaps in an insensitive world such as the presents suggests, people cannot fear the consequences of rash actions unless they see a possible and more than likely outcome).

Strangely enough, that infers that I also hold your belief that viewing these pictures will not teach anyone a lesson. My only gripe with you is that you cannot seem to understand my position is similar to yours,

Lolz nigguh. I never said that was your position.

So now it's your turn to either digress or say "bullshit, you're changing your words," okay?
bullshit, you're changing your words,

I guess my mistake was that I held the notion you were actually going to argue something, but instead you've admitted that you simply just have an opinion like everyone else--and you could give a flying fuck to defend it. My bad. biggrin.gif

yes, so stfu. XD.png

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 22 2009, 03:49 AM
Post #47

Goon
Group Icon

Hilarious, I sarcastically suggested how you would respond and you seemed to play right into it. How fucking stupid are you? XD.png

Q, being five years old isn't funny anymore.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post May 22 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #48

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,267

QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 21 2009, 10:49 PM) [snapback]1503609[/snapback]
Hilarious, I sarcastically suggested how you would respond and you seemed to play right into it. How fucking stupid are you? XD.png

He wasn't being a five-year old - he was mocking you. You should know the difference.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 26 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Finally, I can do this:

In memory of Nanee. 9/1/1993 - 5/16/2009. Rest in Peace, little girl.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 22 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #49

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ May 22 2009, 07:52 AM) [snapback]1503636[/snapback]
QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 21 2009, 10:49 PM) [snapback]1503609[/snapback]

He wasn't being a five-year old - he was mocking you. You should know the difference.

Exactly, he was being a five year old. You should know the difference... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post May 22 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #50

Nobody Special

Member No.: 51,267

QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 22 2009, 10:38 AM) [snapback]1503684[/snapback]

Exactly, he was being a five year old. You should know the difference... rolleyes.gif

So, anytime someone mocks another person they are just a five-year old? I wonder, then - how many people have you mocked in your life? Or do you need to take your shoes off to count that high?

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 26 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Finally, I can do this:

In memory of Nanee. 9/1/1993 - 5/16/2009. Rest in Peace, little girl.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 23 2009, 03:07 AM
Post #51

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ May 22 2009, 01:46 PM) [snapback]1503700[/snapback]
QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 22 2009, 10:38 AM) [snapback]1503684[/snapback]

So, anytime someone mocks another person they are just a five-year old? I wonder, then - how many people have you mocked in your life? Or do you need to take your shoes off to count that high?

When someone mocks another as his only response to a justified challenge in an argument, I find that reminiscent of pre-pubescent behavior. I've not mocked many people in life without trying to play friendly fun upon them; I'm somewhat of a kind person actually. I do get irate, however.

Whoever said we don't act a little childish every once in a while though? What a bad argument... ad hominem...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 23 2009, 06:12 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 23 2009, 03:07 AM) [snapback]1503838[/snapback]

When someone mocks another as his only response to a justified challenge in an argument, I find that reminiscent of pre-pubescent behavior. I've not mocked many people in life without trying to play friendly fun upon them; I'm somewhat of a kind person actually. I do get irate, however.

Whoever said we don't act a little childish every once in a while though? What a bad argument... ad hominem...

WTF are you talking about. I'm mocking you because you made up the argument. I wasn't challenging you to an argument You made it up in your bitchfest fantasyland. STFU. I wasn't arguing with you. If you don't believe what you wrote, then that's fine. I don't give a fuck. I wasn't arguing with you.

Why don't you go outside and get some fucking air please. Jesus Christ your like a four year old crying to mommy that your little sister hit you. STFU please.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Sheep
post May 23 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #53

The Greatest Mistake
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 22,606
XBL Gamertag: sheep454
PSN Name: Sheep454
Xfire Identity: sheep454

Cool it Q, this aint R&R
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 25 2009, 04:46 AM
Post #54

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ May 23 2009, 02:12 AM) [snapback]1503871[/snapback]
QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 23 2009, 03:07 AM) [snapback]1503838[/snapback]

WTF are you talking about. I'm mocking you because you made up the argument. I wasn't challenging you to an argument You made it up in your bitchfest fantasyland. STFU. I wasn't arguing with you. If you don't believe what you wrote, then that's fine. I don't give a fuck. I wasn't arguing with you.

Why don't you go outside and get some fucking air please. Jesus Christ your like a four year old crying to mommy that your little sister hit you. STFU please.

What argument are you talking about? I know you weren't challenging me to an argument, that was my whole disgust with your apathy toward your own opinion. I do believe what I wrote, and I believe it does not merit the response you originally gave me. That is all.

As for the rest, I advice not letting psycho proofread your responses, 'kay?

Well, seeing as this topic is dead I guess I'll close with a thought. At least Nikki won't have to face her irresponsibility, and I hope others don't see her ingenious escape either. Because I trust the motherfucker on the opposing lane divided from me via that yellow line just a second too long it would seem. Shit happens, but shit shouldn't have to happen.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 25 2009, 01:16 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 25 2009, 04:46 AM) [snapback]1504219[/snapback]
What argument are you talking about? I know you weren't challenging me to an argument, that was my whole disgust with your apathy toward your own opinion. I do believe what I wrote, and I believe it does not merit the response you originally gave me. That is all.

lol. I responded that i didn't buy the argument, AKA I didn't agree with it. That was my response. Your not important enough, and this topic isn't particularly important enough, to deserve a long thesis about why I dissagree with your opinion, because opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

You believe too much about too little, imo.

As for the rest, I advice not letting psycho proofread your responses, 'kay?
Oh snap, we got an argumentative expert on our hands.

Well, seeing as this topic is dead I guess I'll close with a thought. At least Nikki won't have to face her irresponsibility, and I hope others don't see her ingenious escape either.

She died... duh?

Because I trust the motherfucker on the opposing lane divided from me via that yellow line just a second too long it would seem. Shit happens, but shit shouldn't have to happen.

Any time you do coke and drive, something bad is bound to happen. Also, some people have to die, it makes the world go round. In other words, yes, shit has to do happen. AKA your wrong.

This is the thought you should have closed one.

Nikki got high on coke and then decided to drive. She deserved to die, she got what was comming to her. Her parents, instead of using their money to raise awareness about drug abuse, decided to blow it on on some shitty defense attorney and some two-bit e-police to selfishly rid themselves of the guilt they felt of letting there daughter turn into a junky. Who cares if the images of her death get spread around.

This post has been edited by Qdeathstar: May 25 2009, 01:20 PM

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post May 25 2009, 03:19 PM
Post #56

Member No.: 38,184

What the fuck are you two on about?

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 27 2009, 02:13 AM
Post #57

Goon
Group Icon

Get out Skinny...

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ May 25 2009, 09:16 AM) [snapback]1504251[/snapback]
QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 25 2009, 04:46 AM) [snapback]1504219[/snapback]

lol. I responded that i didn't buy the argument, AKA I didn't agree with it. That was my response. Your not important enough, and this topic isn't particularly important enough, to deserve a long thesis about why I disagree with your opinion, because opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

You believe too much about too little, imo.
An unsubstantiated claim based on a slippery slope from one argument about a girl who died from poor judgment--I think your opinion is worth less than mine...

Well, seeing as this topic is dead I guess I'll close with a thought. At least Nikki won't have to face her irresponsibility, and I hope others don't see her ingenious escape either.

She died... duh?
That's not what I was getting at. I didn't expect anyone to decipher that anyway, however.

Because I trust the motherfucker on the opposing lane divided from me via that yellow line just a second too long it would seem. Shit happens, but shit shouldn't have to happen.

Any time you do coke and drive, something bad is bound to happen. Also, some people have to die, it makes the world go round. In other words, yes, shit has to do happen. AKA your wrong.

You have got to be kidding me. Q, do you know what universal skepticism is? How can you be absolutely certain that humanity must see that statistically someone crosses that solid yellow line and hits oncoming traffic? It sounds retarded, but if you demonstrate this anomaly for me I will reconsider my feelings on this matter.

Argumentative expert, huh, "AKA you're wrong"... Q, the excuse of you not caring enough is bullshit. You are definitely spending time responding to me and putting in the effort to somehow write me off as someone who cares too much about too little--but you're doing it right here yourself. Except I'm not denying it, but I sincerely doubt arguing against the shitty logic of yours is caring about matters too little. Your narrow-minded, defeatist, and condemning opinion on this matter is the very type of thinking I feel the world needs less of. Even Stoic has his reservations on the matter.

Nikki got high on coke and then decided to drive. She deserved to die, she got what was coming to her. Her parents, instead of using their money to raise awareness about drug abuse, decided to blow it on on some shitty defense attorney and some two-bit e-police to selfishly rid themselves of the guilt they felt of letting there daughter turn into a junky. Who cares if the images of her death get spread around.
This is stupid. Punitive and evil. She deserved to die? Maybe she deserved to learn a lesson, but she did not deserve to die. Or perhaps you don't believe people can learn from their mistakes... I would say what she had coming to her would be some jail time and fines and a ticket. And hopefully a life lesson. Not death. That isn't up to you to decide.

And that part about the parents not using their money to raise awareness about drug abuse; apparently you didn't read beyond the headlines... basically, she only did coke twice but the parents are convinced it was because of a tumor she had when she was younger that she had a lack in judgment. Therefore, the parents felt their daughter's case is much different than that of a healthy human being with no brain history of tumors doing coke--I'm not saying this is why she did coke in my opinion... They, instead, are trying to push for rights extended to the dead, or the surviving family members. There will be some bill soon trying to do this and it may or may not pass. This is the battle the family took.

Also, some facts you did not get straight:

But the family's life wasn't as idyllic as it seemed. In third grade, Nikki was diagnosed with a brain tumor that doctors didn't think she'd survive. It turned out to be benign, but 8-year-old Nikki had to undergo intensive radiation, and doctors told her parents the effects of that treatment on her young brain might show up someday—perhaps by causing changes in her judgment, or impulse control. Her family believes that's why, the summer before the accident, Nikki tried cocaine and ended up in the hospital in a cocaine-induced psychosis. She used cocaine again the night before the accident, her family says. Lesli and Christos discussed checking her into a hospital, but decided against it: she was to visit a psychiatrist the next day, a specialist on brain disorders. So they let her sleep it off, and the next day, the three of them ate lunch together.

She was sober when she did this, that is why I don't find reason in condemning the parents' reason for not raising awareness about drug abuse. Got it?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 27 2009, 03:47 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

QUOTE(The Last Human Being @ May 27 2009, 02:13 AM) [snapback]1504683[/snapback]
Get out Skinny...

I agree..

An unsubstantiated claim based on a slippery slope
These seem like worthless words to me. Wut?

That's not what I was getting at. I didn't expect anyone to decipher that anyway, however.

Oh, no i get it. I just think its dumb.

You have got to be kidding me. Q, do you know what universal skepticism is? How can you be absolutely certain that humanity must see that statistically someone crosses that solid yellow line and hits oncoming traffic? It sounds retarded, but if you demonstrate this anomaly for me I will reconsider my feelings on this matter.
These words do not make any sense. what are you talking about, preferable in non-airy english. please.

If i dare try to guess what you are trying to say in your wannabe-prose... i'd guess your saying that How can i be sure that people don't believe that... actually fuck it, i have no idea what your talking about.

Your putting words in my mouth though, i never said i was absolutely certain about anything.

Argumentative expert, huh, "AKA you're wrong"... Q, the excuse of you not caring enough is bullshit. You are definitely spending time responding to me and putting in the effort to somehow write me off as someone who cares too much about too little--but you're doing it right here yourself.

Yes, but we aren't arguing about the bitch, were arguing about whether or not we are arguing. Do you see the genius in that? I don't give a damn about the girl, but if your going to complain me not caring enough about a topic to defend my point of view, i will defend my right not to defend my point of view.

You can call it a non-sequitor argument if you wish, but the fact of the matter is i never set out to defend my views regarding this topic anyway, you've just wanted so desperately for me to do it.

Your narrow-minded, defeatist, and condemning opinion on this matter is the very type of thinking I feel the world needs less of. Even Stoic has his reservations on the matter.
I don't care if the world sees the pictures or not. Its not my place to decide that. All I said was that i don't believe people need to see these images in order to learn a "life lesson"....

Nikki got high on coke and then decided to drive. She deserved to die, she got what was coming to her. Her parents, instead of using their money to raise awareness about drug abuse, decided to blow it on on some shitty defense attorney and some two-bit e-police to selfishly rid themselves of the guilt they felt of letting there daughter turn into a junky. Who cares if the images of her death get spread around.
This is stupid. Punitive and evil. She deserved to die? Maybe she deserved to learn a lesson, but she did not deserve to die. Or perhaps you don't believe people can learn from their mistakes... I would say what she had coming to her would be some jail time and fines and a ticket. And hopefully a life lesson. Not death. That isn't up to you to decide.

Well... i didn't decide whether or not she lived or died... she decided herself. I agree i have no right to decide whether or not she lived of died, but with that said, i can't say a shed a tear over the outcome.

And that part about the parents not using their money to raise awareness about drug abuse; apparently you didn't read beyond the headlines... basically, she only did coke twice but the parents are convinced it was because of a tumor she had when she was younger that she had a lack in judgment.
AKA excuses and denial.

They, instead, are trying to push for rights extended to the dead, or the surviving family members. There will be some bill soon trying to do this and it may or may not pass.

I really don't think its the governments place to tell me what i can and can't see.

This is the battle the family took.
Well, i believe there are better battles to be faught that protecting people who are already dead. Do you know there are people dying every day? Maybe we should spend more time fighting those battles instead of beating a dead drug addict...

But the family's life wasn't as idyllic as it seemed. In third grade, Nikki was diagnosed with a brain tumor that doctors didn't think she'd survive. It turned out to be benign, but 8-year-old Nikki had to undergo intensive radiation, and doctors told her parents the effects of that treatment on her young brain might show up someday—perhaps by causing changes in her judgment, or impulse control. Her family believes that's why, the summer before the accident, Nikki tried cocaine and ended up in the hospital in a cocaine-induced psychosis. She used cocaine again the night before the accident, her family says. Lesli and Christos discussed checking her into a hospital, but decided against it: she was to visit a psychiatrist the next day, a specialist on brain disorders. So they let her sleep it off, and the next day, the three of them ate lunch together.

EXCUSES AND DENIAL!

She was sober when she did this, that is why I don't find reason in condemning the parents' reason for not raising awareness about drug abuse. Got it?

No, they found cocain in her system at the time of the crash. Cocain is metabolized quickly.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post May 27 2009, 05:45 AM
Post #59

Member No.: 38,184

Yeah, I sure wouldn't want to get caught up in a uni student who feels like showing off his new vocab on the internet by watever means necessary, and someone who clearly has nothing better to do (although he claims it's to the contrary) arguing about an argument.

"zomg that wasnt my point mayne, ur using the blah blah blah, BS fallacy universal metaphysical surrealist argument"
"i never says it was ur point, i says dead gurl int good 2 stop drugs mayne"

Your wasting your fucking time.

This post has been edited by Skinny.: May 27 2009, 05:49 AM

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post May 27 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

QUOTE(Skinny. @ May 27 2009, 05:45 AM) [snapback]1504710[/snapback]
Yeah, I sure wouldn't want to get caught up in a uni student who feels like showing off his new vocab on the internet by watever means necessary,

XD.png XD.png XD.png!

and someone who clearly has nothing better to do (although he claims it's to the contrary) arguing about an argument.
Whoa thar! I never said i had better things to do than argue about an argument, actually, its quite the contrary.

Your wasting your fucking time.

Such is life...

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 11:40 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4