Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My wants and dont wants
ImInDaClub3284
post May 7 2009, 01:43 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 51,877

God, I have to get my two cents into the forum.
-DO NOT let the next main character be a girl.. that is just a dumb idea who wants to run around as a girl and kill people.
-DO NOT let the setting be in the U.S. I really don't want to play in London or Paris or some other dumb city.
-DO NOT make me have to go get gas... its gonna get real annoying when you run out of gas when your one block away from your timed destination and you have to run there.

REDO VICE CITY AND BRING BACK TOMMY!
I think i would be cool if he would be more of a buisness guy, you could buy and custimize your own houses, go into more
buildings, there would be more stores, and more car dealers where you could actually buy cars that you cant find on the streets

Huge Fan of GTA4 and just started Lost and the Damned...don't change to much and don't take another 4 years.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Heartless
post May 7 2009, 01:45 AM
Post #2

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,164

Another award winning post. Your mother is proud.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post May 7 2009, 01:46 AM
Post #3

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 7 2009, 01:43 AM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]
Huge Fan of GTA4 and just started Lost and the Damned...don't change to much and don't take another 4 years.

I pray to god they do change it since GTA 4 was shit...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post May 7 2009, 01:47 AM
Post #4

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,164

QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 6 2009, 09:43 PM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]
-DO NOT let the setting be in the U.S. I really don't want to play in London or Paris or some other dumb city.

Quotable quote.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post May 8 2009, 07:09 AM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 7 2009, 03:43 AM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]
-DO NOT let the next main character be a girl.. that is just a dumb idea who wants to run around as a girl and kill people.

I've never thought of this, but you made me realize it'd be actually pretty cool to have a female main protagonist in a GTA game. notworthy.gif

QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 7 2009, 03:43 AM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]

If you don't want change, wait for 2nd DLC for GTA IV. As for the new game, I do hope changes (in playability) are gonna be HUGE.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 8 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #6

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Prince Charming @ May 6 2009, 09:45 PM) [snapback]1500544[/snapback]
Another award winning post. Your mother is proud.

Happy Mother's Day!

Welcome to the forum.
Your two cents will go just as unnoticed as the 600 other "This what I want in the next game!" forums.

Just the title of this post made me slap my head.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 9 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #7

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 7 2009, 02:43 AM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]

Yeah, cause I heard in a press release from R* just last week saying the next protagonist would be a woman, really...

Best double negative EVER. "I don't want to play in the US but it has to be an American city."

Besides only a narrow-minded and overly-patriotic American would disregard any other location outside the US without even knowing about them. Face it, your country isn't the greatest (culturally,) there are hundreds of other locations (not necessarily England, we're not that great either) that could offer something unique.

-DO NOT make me have to go get gas... its gonna get real annoying when you run out of gas when your one block away from your timed destination and you have to run there.

Again, i'm pretty sure R* confirmed this last week, along with a bladder and hunger meter making it compulsory to eat and piss. Also you now have to pass an in-game driving test before you can drive any vehicle. Then wait 6 weeks for the paperwork to be posted.

REDO VICE CITY AND BRING BACK TOMMY!

This is the only thing I agree on, although not an exact replica of Vice City and the storyline, maybe just a brief cameo appearance of Tommy. Which I doubt will happen.

I think i would be cool if he would be more of a buisness guy, you could buy and custimize your own houses.

No. Just...No.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: May 9 2009, 06:45 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:13 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4