Rating 5 V
trathen93
post Apr 28 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #41

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

to my knowedge new york isnt the cleanest city in the world, and mexico isnt really rich meanin that preventing the spread of the flu is hard when 10 members of 1 family live in an 8ft square room with minimal health care

This post has been edited by trathen: Apr 28 2009, 09:31 PM

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 28 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #42

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Apr 28 2009, 10:26 PM) [snapback]1499280[/snapback]
what's even more fishy is yesterday there was a breach in security, with one of the presidential airplanes (gov't plane) flying low in manhattan... they claimed it was a photo op yet, they failed to mention this to the new yorkers, who paniced thinking another 9/11 was on the horizon... then today, new york ends up with the most confirmed flu cases in the united states...

something fishy indeed...

I think it is a deliberate excercise to cause fear amongst the population so they can act as saviours thus ensuring the peoples backing in any future crimes whether it be home or abroad.
Photograhy mission my arse, it's blatant scaremongering.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Apr 28 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #43

LFC

maybe they want to make a real life version of i am legend.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post Apr 29 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #44

Nobody Special

Member No.: 51,267

Well, the swine flu is now confirmed to be in Germany. This makes 8 countries that have officially declared at least one case of swine flu: The US, Mexico, Canada, New Zealand, Israel, Britain, Spain, and now Germany.

Read this on MSNBC.com

A Texas 23-month-old child is also now the first confirmed death of the swine flu in the US. So we have countless deaths in Mexico (I don't really believe the numbers they are giving us), and now 1 in the US.

Read this on MSNBC.com

@trathen: As corny as your post about "I Am Legend" sounds, it in all likelihood isn't that far off. The disease is on both sides of the world, in all kinds of populations and financial levels. And although this sounds like a conspiracy theory, I do believe that we are just one major accident at a laboratory away from having most of the world's population wiped out.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 26 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Finally, I can do this:

In memory of Nanee. 9/1/1993 - 5/16/2009. Rest in Peace, little girl.
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 29 2009, 01:20 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Apr 28 2009, 08:59 PM) [snapback]1499255[/snapback]
Secondly, I'd like to state that I firmly believe that this particular strain of the flu had to originate in a laboratory somewhere. If you read the above article, you'll see why. There is no way that this particular strain of swine flu could have just randomly appeared. Not possible. (Well, possible, but the probability is highly unlikely).
You are an idiot with no concept of virology so your retarded opinion is pretty moot. Virus's can quite easily do this and in most case have evolved to do so.

And how many of us have heard in the news that they are working on it so far? I haven't.
Well they are, but I am afraid things like the "The Sun" don't actually contain any useful news.

I agree with your first paragraph but with regards to a vaccination being available or not-the most powerful pharmacutical gangsters will have their product in the shops soon claiming to be the saviour whether true or not.

Yes, but it will be true because it is based on science and not your ignorant opinion of it.

QUOTE(Analog Swine @ Apr 28 2009, 10:00 PM) [snapback]1499269[/snapback]
It's strange how a lot of Mexicans are dying from this but residents of other nations are not.
I don't accept the reason is down to lack of healthcare in Mexico either............something fishy going on.

Not really, it healthcare is shit and most can't afford it and don't have the education or information to use preventative measures, it is acutally thought that it is a series of diseases that killed them which swine flu made them susceptible too.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Apr 28 2009, 10:26 PM) [snapback]1499280[/snapback]
what's even more fishy is yesterday there was a breach in security, with one of the presidential airplanes (gov't plane) flying low in manhattan... they claimed it was a photo op yet, they failed to mention this to the new yorkers, who paniced thinking another 9/11 was on the horizon... then today, new york ends up with the most confirmed flu cases in the united states...

something fishy indeed...

No it isn't, it is called incubation time, you just have no concept of seemingly the whole situation.

So we have countless deaths in Mexico (I don't really believe the numbers they are giving us)
Once again be a conspiracy nut, they aren't giving the real numbers because they have no idea what they are, they don't have the labs or man power to work out who has it and who is just dead.

As corny as your post about "I Am Legend" sounds, it in all likelihood isn't that far off.
Yes it is, it is about as far off as the sun spontaneously exploding.

All the virus is, is a known animal diseases that normally infects pigs, chickens and other animals, it however spread to humans due to increased contact time with humans which will bring the inevitable mutation to pass to humans and the the further unlikely but inevitable event of being able to pass between humans. The reason there is no vaccine isn't so kind of conspiracy it is due to new epitopes being present on the cellular surface and therefore no present antigen or memory cells have been created so a secondary immune response can't occur and the cells aren't quick apoptosed.

Why would anyone bother to make a virus that infects pigs and chickens it is just a ridiculous assertion. Not to mention it being pointless, you could quite easily make it far more deadly using genetic engineering.

Where is your ridiculous conspiracy theory every winter when a new strain on the common cold turns up, this whole situation is so overrated it is unbelievable, it has yet to kill anyone who isn't classed as vulnerable in a developed country, chorea and malaria kill far more everyday.

This post has been edited by psychÝ: Apr 29 2009, 01:25 PM

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 29 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #46

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

jesus psycho, must you disagree with every single post ever in the history of these forums?!

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post Apr 29 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #47

Nobody Special

I don't know who you are psycho, but I've read some of your posts. Most of what you say sounds like you know what you're talking about, but then you put in some two-bit nonsense that proves you don't read anything that someone has written, nor do you have the facts to back anything up.

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 29 2009, 08:20 AM) [snapback]1499397[/snapback]
Secondly, I'd like to state that I firmly believe that this particular strain of the flu had to originate in a laboratory somewhere. If you read the above article, you'll see why. There is no way that this particular strain of swine flu could have just randomly appeared. Not possible. (Well, possible, but the probability is highly unlikely).
You are an idiot with no concept of virology so your retarded opinion is pretty moot. Virus's can quite easily do this and in most case have evolved to do so.

You didn't read the article, nor do you know what the current strain of swine flu contains. From the article itself:

ē Human influenza
ē Bird Flu from North America
ē Swine flu from Europe
ē Swine flu from Asia

This is rather astonishing to realize, because for this to have been a natural combination of viral fragments, it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those some pigs with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs then mutated the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird flu elements) to become human transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs -- in Mexico! -- and spread it to others. (This isn't the only explanation of how it could have happened, but it is one scenario that gives you an idea of the complexity of such a thing happening).
Explain to me, other than in the scenario above, how this particular strain of swine flu could have evolved without going through the above pattern AND without being created in the lab by human beings? I suppose you'll say some kid from mexico went to a zoo somewhere that just happened to have a sick bird from North America, a sick pig from Europe, and a sick pig from Asia, AND that the zoo didn't have them in quarantine due to their illnesses, AND the kid actually came into contact with all of them?

And how many of us have heard in the news that they are working on it so far? I haven't.
Well they are, but I am afraid things like the "The Sun" don't actually contain any useful news.

I don't know what this paper is, but I'll guess that it's something in Britain/England/the UK, right? Which means I wouldn't have read it, and therefore I wouldn't have seen in print yet that they are working on a cure.

QUOTE(Analog Swine @ Apr 28 2009, 10:00 PM) [snapback]1499269[/snapback]

It's strange how a lot of Mexicans are dying from this but residents of other nations are not.
I don't accept the reason is down to lack of healthcare in Mexico either............something fishy going on.

Not really, it healthcare is shit and most can't afford it and don't have the education or information to use preventative measures, it is acutally thought that it is a series of diseases that killed them which swine flu made them susceptible too.

This is an example of what I said at the beginning of this post. You start by talking about the healthcare available in Mexico, along with the amount of people living in poverty/squalor, and this sounds like a reasonable argument. And then you come out with an AIDS-related thought that something else just made them weaker so the swine flu would kill them. According to the news stories I've read (which doesn't make them true, only what I've read) 90%+ of the people who have died in Mexico from this disease were healthy, normal people who exhibited no signs of any disease prior to contracting the swine flu.

So we have countless deaths in Mexico (I don't really believe the numbers they are giving us)
Once again be a conspiracy nut, they aren't giving the real numbers because they have no idea what they are, they don't have the labs or man power to work out who has it and who is just dead.

No, as been proven time and again, the liberal media is giving us the information that the government wants us to hear. If you honestly believe that the officials in Mexico don't know how many people have died in their hospitals from the swine flu, then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. Government officials do not want us hearing the whole story for fear of public pandemonium.

As corny as your post about "I Am Legend" sounds, it in all likelihood isn't that far off.
Yes it is, it is about as far off as the sun spontaneously exploding.

So, the sun (or any other star, for that matter) going supernova is a corny and far-off idea? And I suppose you'd like us all to believe that no star has ever just spontaneously exploded and gone nova? Wake up from the dream you live in and join the rest of us in the 21st century.

Why would anyone bother to make a virus that infects pigs and chickens it is just a ridiculous assertion. Not to mention it being pointless, you could quite easily make it far more deadly using genetic engineering.

Because, biologically speaking, pigs are quite close to human beings. Genetically engineering a virus that affects pigs is essentially engineering a virus that affects humans.

Where is your ridiculous conspiracy theory every winter when a new strain on the common cold turns up, this whole situation is so overrated it is unbelievable, it has yet to kill anyone who isn't classed as vulnerable in a developed country, chorea and malaria kill far more everyday.

So I suppose you are going to discount the infant in Texas that died from the disease? Way to be just like the government you so adamantly speak out against and look the other way.

--------------------
Finally, I can do this:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 29 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #48

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

Don't bother arguing with psycho. There's no way you can win.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 29 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #49

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 29 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Secondly, I'd like to state that I firmly believe that this particular strain of the flu had to originate in a laboratory somewhere. If you read the above article, you'll see why.
No I will see media spreading shit, there are no valid references for any statement that is made in that article and until you get some as far as I am concern that article is a bunch of crap on some hippy's site.

And then you come out with an AIDS-related thought that something else just made them weaker so the swine flu would kill them.
No I didn't and I don't want to here your conspiricy theories about AIDS because you have no concept of the genetic make up of that either.

According to the news stories I've read (which doesn't make them true, only what I've read) 90%+ of the people who have died in Mexico from this disease were healthy, normal people who exhibited no signs of any disease prior to contracting the swine flu.
We are all healthy until we are ill, many viral and bacterial pathogens are dormant, it is well known.

If you honestly believe that the officials in Mexico don't know how many people have died in their hospitals from the swine flu, then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. Government officials do not want us hearing the whole story for fear of public pandemonium.
" Blah Blah Blah, i'm a wack job nut", next time just write that it saves time, you once again have no concept of the techniques or laboratory equipment, expertise or time it takes to confirm swine flu, I mean in the UK it has to be sent to 3 level 4 secure labs across the country, but of course they are on every corner in Mexico.

So, the sun (or any other star, for that matter) going supernova is a corny and far-off idea?

Go too school or something this isn't a grade 6 lesson.

And I suppose you'd like us all to believe that no star has ever just spontaneously exploded and gone nova?
No, there is this thing called science, more importantly physics that can predict it, things don't happen by chance.

Because, biologically speaking, pigs are quite close to human beings. Genetically engineering a virus that affects pigs is essentially engineering a virus that affects humans.
Eh...no it isn't, hence it infects pigs, not to mention to have virulence factors that work in both is rare hence you think this is some crazy conspiracy because it doesn't happen all the time. If you had any concept of genetic evolution well then you wouldn't even have made any of these idiotic comment, but other than that you might realise that viruses are made to mutate naturally.

So I suppose you are going to discount the infant in Texas that died from the disease?

Yes, as stated in my post and if you had any concept of the correct terminology relating to this subject, you would know why.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Apr 29 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #51

LFC

anyway does any1 want to comment on my idea of a real life i am legend minus will smith an the dawg

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 29 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #52

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

I think the 'infant who died in Texas' was a Mexican visiting the state.

EDIT: Googled it and it's correct. ^

This post has been edited by FreeTitty: Apr 29 2009, 10:51 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Apr 29 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #53

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

It's level 5 pandemic or some shit.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post Apr 30 2009, 12:24 PM
Post #54

Nobody Special

@Psycho: Wow, you sure used a lot of words trying to convince yourself that I don't know what I'm talking about. I tell ya what - when I finish medical school, you and I can sit down and have a talk about virology and pathology, and how diseases and viruses are spread between people and other species. Although, from what I've read from your posts, you won't believe anything that anybody else says, no matter what logic or facts are used. You and I will just have to disagree on this.

As far as stars spontaneously exploding - I will agree that in some cases it can be predicted using science when (to a degree) a star will explode. But there really is no way to completely predict exactly when a star will explode. But I do like your response to my asking you if a star exploding is a corny and far-off idea. You simply respond to logic by trying to blow off the statement by talking down to me as if I'm in elementary school. Maybe if you'd open your ears and shut your mouth more often you wouldn't have the types of psychological issues that you display here on the forum. You aren't the only one with an opinion, and you aren't the only one who's right.

Now, I'd like to ask you why you are discounting the infant who died in Texas, and why you think that this isn't relevant to the topic at hand? It doesn't matter where the child was from, just that the child died from the swine flu here in the United States. And seeing as this topic is about the swine flu, wouldn't that make the child's death RELEVANT to the topic at hand? Or do you just blindly disagree with every statement made by someone who has at least one opinion differing from your own?

--------------------
Finally, I can do this:

Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 30 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #55

Upstanding Citizen

when I finish medical school
First you have to finish high school, get a degree and get into medical school. Bit of a way off really, considering your lack of knowledge of any field of science so far, it really is never going to happen, you can always look in your spam box though.

Now, I'd like to ask you why you are discounting the infant who died in Texas, and why you think that this isn't relevant to the topic at hand?

And I will quote myself, again as this topic has already been addressed by me even before I knew they were from Mexico.

it has yet to kill anyone who isn't classed as vulnerable in a developed country
If you are too stupid too see it when I have quoted the specific section then I can't really be bothered with your ignorance any more. Furthermore, no one cares about the opinion of ignorant people.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 30 2009, 03:41 PM
Post #56

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE(trathen @ Apr 29 2009, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1499529[/snapback]
anyway does any1 want to comment on my idea of a real life i am legend minus will smith an the dawg

Not gonna happen. At least, not without Will Smith

QUOTE(FreeTitty @ Apr 29 2009, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1499532[/snapback]
I think the 'infant who died in Texas' was a Mexican visiting the state.

EDIT: Googled it and it's correct. ^

Mexico's fucked. End of story

This post has been edited by PS FANBOY: Apr 30 2009, 03:41 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post Apr 30 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #57

Nobody Special

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 30 2009, 09:07 AM) [snapback]1499614[/snapback]
First you have to finish high school, get a degree and get into medical school. Bit of a way off really, considering your lack of knowledge of any field of science so far, it really is never going to happen, you can always look in your spam box though.

So, your response is that I must be too young to even have graduated high school, and that it's never going to happen? Proves only that you are too stupid to think that someone else might actually be right and that you may be wrong. And don't give me the whole "it's a scientific fact" bullshit, because you haven't used any scientific facts to back up your argument. You go out and get some facts on the pathology of influenza (and/or swine flu), and pandemics, and the transmission of such viruses from humans to animals and vice versa, and we'll talk. I'll even give you a medical textbook to look at in your local library - Virology: Principles and Applications. Read this, and then come at me with information on influenza transmission.

--------------------
Finally, I can do this:

Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 30 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Apr 30 2009, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1499624[/snapback]

Virology: Principles and Applications. Read this, and then come at me with information on influenza transmission.

Further proving you don't do medicine, influenza transmission is primarily air born, why would anyone need to read up on that, I mean even you can comprehend coughing which is exactly how it has been transmitted from pigs to humans through close contact. Not to mention that I wouldn't want to use a secondary source that could have misinterpreted the data.

If you actually had any knowledge of the subject you would realise that that is a rather irrelevant idea, in your conspiracy which has nothing to do with genetic engineering, the method of transmission hasn't changed, the symptoms haven't even changed it is just the species, if you want a better conspiracy try the church creating STI's, many of them are quite symptomless and can't survive in the environment or outside of a human host.

If you actually had a knowledge of influenza, you would realise the mutations are caused by a lack of proof reading polymerases that cause point mutations or by recombination of the subsections between strains, creating new antigen markers. To further destroy your conspiracy theory, avian flu studied in 2007 had 2 homologous genomic subsections with swine flu from 1977 and additions genomic isolates were found to be homologous with ones taken in 1998 and 2002.

QUOTE(http://precedings.nature.com/documents/385/version/1)
Classical swine H1N1 was present in North America from the first influenza isolates in 1931 through 1998. At that point triple reassortants were identified which had human H3, N2, and PB1 genes, swine NP, MP, and NS genes, and avian PA and PB2 genes

Recombination is a fairly rare event, but if you had any idea what kind of PFU/ml viruses can achieve you would realise it is an entirely plausible event.

This post has been edited by psychÝ: Apr 30 2009, 05:39 PM

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
frogeyes
post Apr 30 2009, 05:42 PM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 51,652

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 30 2009, 04:55 PM) [snapback]1499632[/snapback]
QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Apr 30 2009, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1499624[/snapback]

Virology: Principles and Applications. Read this, and then come at me with information on influenza transmission.

Further proving you don't do medicine, influenza transmission is primarily air born, why would anyone need to read up on that, I mean even you can comprehend coughing which is exactly how it has been transmitted from pigs to humans through close contact. Not to mention that I wouldn't want to use a secondary source that could have misinterpreted the data.

If you actually had any knowledge of the subject you would realise that that is a rather irrelevant idea, in your conspiracy which has nothing to do with genetic engineering, the method of transmission hasn't changed, the symptoms haven't even changed it is just the species, if you want a better conspiracy try the church creating STI's, many of them are quite symptomless and can't survive in the environment or outside of a human host.

If you actually had a knowledge of influenza, you would realise the mutations are caused by a lack of proof reading polymerases that cause point mutations or by recombination of the subsections between strains, creating new antigen markers. To further destroy your conspiracy theory, avian flu studied in 2007 had 2 homologous genomic subsections with swine flu from 1977 and additions genomic isolates were found to be homologous with ones taken in 1998 and 2002.

Classical swine H1N1 was present in North America from the first influenza isolates in 1931 through 1998. At that point triple reassortants were identified which had human H3, N2, and PB1 genes, swine NP, MP, and NS genes, and avian PA and PB2 genes

Recombination is a fairly rare event but if you have no idea what kind of PFU/ml viruses can achieve making it entirely plausible.

Here are some links to possible ways this could be a man-made virus.

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/...E4BS56420081229

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/world/04/28/09/...uld-be-man-made

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/content/i...404hybrids.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3719990.stm

http://www.lifegen.de/newsip/shownews.php4...2009-02-25-5123

http://www.madison.com/wsj/topstories/429890

Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post Apr 30 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #60

Nobody Special

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 30 2009, 11:55 AM) [snapback]1499632[/snapback]

And again, you don't listen to any ideas that differ from what you believe. Influenza, yes, is primarily an airborne virus. But that doesn't rule out direct contact or contact through bodily fluids - which, by the way, you completely disregard in your statement above, and your ignorance in doing so shows that you could care less about any idea that doesn't fall in line with what you believe.

And your statement about "secondary sources" proves that you don't use any of the available information that is out there. You refuse to acknowledge that this source may have more information than you do. Should we start burning all the books now, herr psycho?

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 30 2009, 11:55 AM) [snapback]1499632[/snapback]

Recombination is a fairly rare event but if you have no idea what kind of PFU/ml viruses can achieve making it entirely plausible.

So you can quote websites and the information contained therein. But do you have any idea of what you are speaking about? I highly doubt it. You have proven so far that you can only quote other sources, yet you cannot dissect them and learn what they mean. You are too closed-minded to actually have an intelligent discussion with, and as has already been proven you blindly disregard every statement that a person makes if even one of their statements differs from an opinion that you have. You have also proven that you do not read entire posts, singling out only those statements that you wish to tear down in a lame attempt to make yourself look and sound better.

On that note, I'll say again that you and I will just disagree on this subject endlessly. Well, that is, after I direct you here to actually do some reading on swine flu.

--------------------
Finally, I can do this:

Achievements

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 08:07 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4