DuPz0r
post Jun 7 2009, 05:53 PM
Post #61

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Does anyone else get the feeling they are roaming the streets of portland from gtaIII when running around in the neon district? I know they are based on NYC, but it just seems to be mroe like gta3 then NYC to me. I think thats the main reason i like this game so much. It brings on nostalgia and a bit of deja vu, i love it!

This post has been edited by DuPz0rô: Jun 7 2009, 05:54 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 20 2009, 04:08 AM
Post #62

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Jun 7 2009, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1506925[/snapback]
Does anyone else get the feeling they are roaming the streets of portland from gtaIII when running around in the neon district? I know they are based on NYC, but it just seems to be mroe like gta3 then NYC to me. I think thats the main reason i like this game so much. It brings on nostalgia and a bit of deja vu, i love it!

yeah it does feel like GTAIII a little bit...

I got a problem, i was trying to get 100% and in the historic dristrict (the last one) i cant get all the territory, theres 1 zone where nothing will appear... No mission, no way to get 100%

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 20 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #63

Still Standing
Group Icon

You may have to look for a group of guys to fight. There is normally one which you kill and it will trigger a side mission, you get a photograph of a package which you will have to find in that district. You know what i mean right?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 20 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #64

Snitch

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jun 20 2009, 05:37 AM) [snapback]1508731[/snapback]
You may have to look for a group of guys to fight. There is normally one which you kill and it will trigger a side mission, you get a photograph of a package which you will have to find in that district. You know what i mean right?

yeah, the problem is that no enemies appear...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jun 20 2009, 09:51 PM
Post #65

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Just got this biggrin.gif
It's just too bad I never pre-ordered it for the Uncharted code :'(

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 21 2009, 09:03 AM
Post #66

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Jun 20 2009, 08:49 PM) [snapback]1508775[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jun 20 2009, 05:37 AM) [snapback]1508731[/snapback]

yeah, the problem is that no enemies appear...

Hmm, i seem to have the same problem. I'm on the last island and just completed the helicopter level, but i only have 87% of the territory. Maybe if i do the next mission it will unlock the last side missions.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 21 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #67

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(ASSMAN @ Jun 20 2009, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1508782[/snapback]

yea too bad... we could of been playing some uncharted 2... you didn't get the code did you dup? how about you kamahl? i never saw you guys online playing uncharted 2 so, i didn't think you pre-ordered it...

turns out that this multiplayer mode might be pretty fun to go with a game that looks to be incredibly fun biggrin.gif... i'm excited for naughty dog because, i think they will be delivering a GREAT multiplayer experience... and that's good news because back when it was first announced, there was some skepticism that it should just stay a single player game because, no one wanted a throw-in multiplayer experience... well, they worked really hard on the experience and it really shows... good job, ND biggrin.gif... i can't wait to play on different maps... i'm about tired of the two that comes with the beta laugh.gif...

i am not even to the historic district yet in infamous... i've been kinda taking my time with this game... i don't see any purchases on the horizon in the summer so, i am milking this game for as long as i can biggrin.gif... i've got about 72% of the 2nd district taken over... got full positive karma though and all but two of the powers unlocked...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 21 2009, 04:23 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 21 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #68

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Too bad the code you stole from your work didn't...work.

using work twice in the saEm sentence was awkward.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jun 21 2009, 06:04 PM
Post #69

I don't work at Best Buy...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 21 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #70

Group Icon

Ohh, why the fuck? Ahh, I acutally know someone that did something like that. NVM. Wasn't for uncharted beta. Wasn't at best buy either....

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jun 21 2009, 06:09 PM
Post #71

Wow. Well, I did work at Best Buy last year and came on and bragged about getting some game early... But no, I'm a proud Papa John's team member D:

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 21 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #72

Group Icon

QUOTE(ASSMAN @ Jun 21 2009, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1508863[/snapback]
Wow. Well, I did work at Best Buy last year and came on and bragged about getting some game early... But no, I'm a proud Papa John's team member D:

So YOU DID work there. Fuck. Hence confusion. What I was thinking of before also is my friend that worked at wall mart jacking boxes of Ipods and selling them making mad cash.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 21 2009, 07:03 PM
Post #73

Still Standing
Group Icon

I have full negative karma in infamous and have all the evil powers. It is pretty cool actually. I just have to play through again to get all the hero trophies lol.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 21 2009, 07:28 PM
Post #74

Snitch

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 21 2009, 11:18 AM) [snapback]1508839[/snapback]
Just got this :D

yea too bad... we could of been playing some uncharted 2... you didn't get the code did you dup? how about you kamahl? i never saw you guys online playing uncharted 2 so, i didn't think you pre-ordered it...

turns out that this multiplayer mode might be pretty fun to go with a game that looks to be incredibly fun :D... i'm excited for naughty dog because, i think they will be delivering a GREAT multiplayer experience... and that's good news because back when it was first announced, there was some skepticism that it should just stay a single player game because, no one wanted a throw-in multiplayer experience... well, they worked really hard on the experience and it really shows... good job, ND :D... i can't wait to play on different maps... i'm about tired of the two that comes with the beta :lol:...

i am not even to the historic district yet in infamous... i've been kinda taking my time with this game... i don't see any purchases on the horizon in the summer so, i am milking this game for as long as i can :D... i've got about 72% of the 2nd district taken over... got full positive karma though and all but two of the powers unlocked...

I do have the Uncharted 2 beta, but i got it through the PS blog... not for pre-ordering. I like it but im not into multiplayer games now as i was 1 year ago... i havent played it much to be honest.

Anyway, i think i know the problem, most of you seem to be taking over the districts while beating the storyline, i beat the game first and then tried to take over the territory. i guess im screwed and wont be able to get 100%

BTW: tips to get 25 kills while riding on a train? the train goes too fast so i cant kill anyone unless i do the slow motion thing but i lose all my power so i cant do it more than once or twice.

This post has been edited by Kamahl: Jun 21 2009, 07:31 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 21 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #75

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Jun 21 2009, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1508885[/snapback]
BTW: tips to get 25 kills while riding on a train? the train goes too fast so i cant kill anyone unless i do the slow motion thing but i lose all my power so i cant do it more than once or twice.

Go to the first island because they are weaker. Shoot them with the slow motion shot, and then when you empty drain the large round things on the wooden pylons to the side of the train.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 14 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #76

yea, that trophy (casey jones) is the one i have to try to get on my next playthrough early since i now have control over 100% of all territories... there's barely any more enemies left... just a few scattered about... but in reality, i got most of the trophies out of the way on my first playthrough... i am quite proud of that... all i have to do now is take the evil route on hard and i should get the platinum easily... i still need the 100 high fall kills trophy but, i think i can get that one while trying to collect all the blast shards because, i know there's still some enemies scattered about on the rooftops and i've pry blasted about 80+ enemies off of rooftops... but, other than those, i've got all the other trophies...

well, i don't have the stunts trophy yet either... that one might be hard to accomplish unless i print out a list of the stunts and try to do them in the order i think is possible... i was only able to get through 13 of them on my good file... got stuck on the one that asked you to blast 3 enemies off a roof at the same time... it never lined up to happen...

has anyone beat it yet? that ending was AWESOME!!! it's been done before but, it came unexpected in infamous... didn't see it coming at all... now i can see where the evil route comes into play after watching the good ending... and probably vice-versa for you, dup, since you took the evil route first biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jul 16 2009, 01:21 AM
Post #77

Snitch

the ending was pretty cool but that makes me wonder, how could a sequel start especially with with 2 different endings?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 16 2009, 07:34 AM
Post #78

Still Standing
Group Icon

I forgot to mention that i completed it and got 100% territory. The last bit of territory on the third island you get once you compete the game. I completed it and got the evil ending, so i may have to complete it again and get the hero ending. I also have to collect all the shards, i might not do that, it seems too time consuming.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 16 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #79

well, i've collected over 200 blast shards and that's from just playing through the missions and side missions... and a little bit of exploring too... but, it doesn't seem to be all that bad considering that there's only about 100+ of em left... yea, it'll pry be time consuming, that's why i am gonna do them with my finished good file since, i've gotten the majority of them collected...

can't wait to play the evil route though... really looking forward to it...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jul 16 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #80

Group Icon

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Jul 15 2009, 09:21 PM) [snapback]1513017[/snapback]
the ending was pretty cool but that makes me wonder, how could a sequel start especially with with 2 different endings?

2 different beginnings! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 01:30 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4