TheAnalogKid2112
post May 14 2009, 04:52 AM
Post #21

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Amen NlGGER.
I'm gonna check it out now. I have $70 at Best Buy. I don't know if I'm gonna use it on this, or something like MWF2 or New Vegas.

Or Uncharted 2....

This post has been edited by TheAnalogKid2112: May 14 2009, 05:00 AM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 14 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #22

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ May 14 2009, 12:52 AM) [snapback]1501768[/snapback]
Amen NlGGER.
I'm gonna check it out now. I have $70 at Best Buy. I don't know if I'm gonna use it on this, or something like MWF2 or New Vegas.

Or Uncharted 2....

well, those are a ways away from release... you'll be sitting on that $70 for a while laugh.gif... plus, if you pre-order thru a place like gamestop (which nulls your bestbuy gift card), you'll get a free beta code for uncharted 2 multiplayer... so, you'll get a chance to play an early copy of uncharted 2 while your at it...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 14 2009, 05:02 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post May 15 2009, 12:14 AM
Post #23

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Best Buy has the pre-order beta....

Plus I stole a voucher from Best Buy last week.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post May 15 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #24

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

The game is getting good reviews. My friend is getting it. I'll borrow it from him.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Benzilla
post May 15 2009, 01:47 PM
Post #25

Pickpocket
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,554

Awwwh man. You see now I want a PS3. I really hate the controller though, really can't use it - triggers on it suck tbh, and it's too small.

--------------------
QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 23 2009, 06:20 PM) *
Whoever wants to be the guy who makes a game about a black man wielding a chain-gun, mowing down white-people, go right ahead.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 15 2009, 03:51 PM
Post #26

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(Benzilla @ May 15 2009, 02:47 PM) [snapback]1502065[/snapback]
Awwwh man. You see now I want a PS3. I really hate the controller though, really can't use it - triggers on it suck tbh, and it's too small.

You must be able to get a big bulky one that can be used on the PS3.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 15 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #27

QUOTE(Benzilla @ May 15 2009, 09:47 AM) [snapback]1502065[/snapback]

so... you hated using the PSone and the PS2 controllers then? rolleyes.gif...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Benzilla
post May 17 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #28

Pickpocket
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,554

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 15 2009, 06:01 PM) [snapback]1502105[/snapback]
QUOTE(Benzilla @ May 15 2009, 09:47 AM) [snapback]1502065[/snapback]

so... you hated using the PSone and the PS2 controllers then? rolleyes.gif...

Well...I just accepted them, but then I got an X-Box 360 and I realized that the controllers were a lot better, so now I'm accustom to the 360 controller, I don't want to go back.

--------------------
QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 23 2009, 06:20 PM) *
Whoever wants to be the guy who makes a game about a black man wielding a chain-gun, mowing down white-people, go right ahead.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 19 2009, 07:13 PM
Post #29

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5161.html

this is a very interesting read... i am planning on seeing terminator: salvation sometime this weekend and now i have something to look forward to in the previews!!

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post May 21 2009, 03:52 AM
Post #30

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 262

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 19 2009, 02:13 PM) [snapback]1503014[/snapback]

this is a very interesting read... i am planning on seeing terminator: salvation sometime this weekend and now i have something to look forward to in the previews!!
nice, I'll be watching Terminator tomorrow so i don't think i qualify to see it since it says it's from May 22-28.

in other news, the demo is supposed to come out tomorrow: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/05/20...ent-for-052109/

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post May 21 2009, 01:40 PM
Post #31

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(ENVi3 @ May 20 2009, 10:52 PM) [snapback]1503401[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 19 2009, 02:13 PM) [snapback]1503014[/snapback]

nice, I'll be watching Terminator tomorrow so i don't think i qualify to see it since it says it's from May 22-28.

in other news, the demo is supposed to come out tomorrow: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/05/20...ent-for-052109/

yeah, the demo is coming today for those who didnt pre-order the game :)

can't wait, i hope they update early today :P

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post May 21 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #32

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

Why are people hyping this game up, it looks like an average game to me.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post May 21 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #33

Snitch

demo is up, downloading right now :), in about 20 minutes it will be ready

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post May 22 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #34

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

As usually it's not out in North America dry.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post May 22 2009, 04:57 AM
Post #35

Snitch

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 21 2009, 07:45 PM) [snapback]1503584[/snapback]
As usually it's not out in North America dry.gif

By North America you mean canada?

cause i downloaded it from the US store perfectly

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post May 22 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #36

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

Well I haven't checked since i posted that. It's probably up now.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post May 23 2009, 04:18 AM
Post #37

Snitch

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 22 2009, 10:27 AM) [snapback]1503673[/snapback]
Well I haven't checked since i posted that. It's probably up now.

No, i meant i downloaded it before you said it wasnt up...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 23 2009, 04:51 PM
Post #38

yea, i've played the demo... it's a lot like assassins creed, really... except there's not much up-close fighting... it's ok though but, i am wondering if i will really buy this game, even tho i put $5 towards a pre-order... i mean it looks fun but, i am not sure how much fun i'll get out it...

some of the powers are amazing, especially combining some of them really pulls off some awesome visuals... and really, the visuals are pretty sweet... the combat is ok, but this seems to be where it should be epic but, it's not really at all... the enemies are some of the best shots i've seen in a game... i could be 100 yards away and yet, one of them can constantly land a shot on me, hardly ever missing... this part is what makes this game so damn frustrating... when you get a bunch of enemies on the screen, you'd better have some good cover because, you dead meat if you don't... and the chance of good cover are slim in some places... you're out in the open sometimes constantly getting hit... and it doesn't take a lot of hits to kill you either... i'm guessing the shield power would really be a useful one, and probably make things like this easier to deal with....

again, this is just a demo and maybe these missions are much later in the game considering the fact that your starting out with some really awesome powers that your suppose to acquire over time....

it's a decent game though... it'll be worth $60 but, i am not sure if it's worth my $60... and i'd hate to spend $60 on a game just for a stupid multiplayer beta code to uncharted 2, which might not be that good either considering that it's beta....

who knows if i am buying this though... maybe i will, maybe i won't... it didn't put me on the edge of my seat so, i am not sure if i wouldn't be better off playing more LBP and waiting for late june's op:anchorage release, rather than spending $60 for a new game already... i'm in a tough situation right now over this game...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #39

ok, so i did break down and bought it biggrin.gif... and judging from no other posts since my last one, i am guessing not many of you bought this either, or tried the demo... however, i was pretty critical of the demo but, i should of known better that demo's never truly give you the actual experience... i am finding the game itself pretty damn fun now...

the missions tend to offer a lot more variety than i expected... sure, it's still go here, kill the baddies, save the area... but, the environment itself offers up different ways to approach the enemy... via rooftop, street level, or mid level in some places... some missions take you underground into the sewers, and some have you racing across the city...

the grip i still have from the demo is the fact that the enemies are tough... they can take some damage, and they can really dish it out too if your not in cover, or behind something... when 6 of them fly around a corner after you and you didn't pick up their red dots on the radar, you can find yourself quickly surrounded... and this is suppose to be the weakest group of enemies, the reapers... there's still two other gangs that are suppose to be tougher as you unlock the other islands... there's a trophy for beating the game on hard so, maybe when i play the evil route, i'll be ready to handle that kind of onslaught... but, not right now...

and yes, the gameplay does feel a lot like assassin's creed although, the sneaking aspect is no where to be seen... this game is in your face action, which is intense at times... and scaling the city is just as rewarding as it was in AC... and the fact that you can shoot your electrical power off from any position, hanging from any ledge or pole, or while running across a wire, is really one of the coolest features i've seen in a while when it comes to action...

the city is full of life, and the city itself is fun to play around with... there's lots of debris, destroyed buildings, intact buildings, colorful signs, junky cars and nice ones, pedestrians with as much life as GTAIV, and all sorts of visuals... the graphics might not be no uncharted or MGS but, they work... and your powers are amazing to see in action... the electrical bombs, the electrical wave thingy, and i just unlocked the ability to either drain life from peds and enemies, restrain them, or heal them...

so far, it's a 8/10... it might get a better or lower score depending on how the rest of the game plays out... but, the story so far is convincing and interesting... it's keeping me engaged...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 27 2009, 04:34 PM
Post #40

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Is it worth buying a PS3 for? I'm trying to get together a list of at least 5 PS3 exclusive games I want before I buy one.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 04:11 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4