> Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta
ENVi3
post May 9 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #21

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 262

QUOTE(Gaylord Q. Tinkledink @ May 9 2009, 12:17 PM) [snapback]1500930[/snapback]
QUOTE(ENVi3 @ May 9 2009, 12:51 PM) [snapback]1500920[/snapback]
I already got my beta invite from my annual subscription to Qore
although i won't be able to download it till June 3rd, and the beta runs til 6/28.

Man, I have to get Qore. Dam.

yeah, it's pretty cool ... its like $25 for a year and you get some free PSN games once in a while, early betas, early demos, exclusive themes, and a monthly digital magazine.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post May 10 2009, 12:40 AM
Post #22

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

I stole a beta voucher from one of the inFamous pre-order cases at Best Buy today. See you guys on there.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post May 10 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #23

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ May 9 2009, 07:40 PM) [snapback]1501020[/snapback]
I stole a beta voucher from one of the inFamous pre-order cases at Best Buy today. See you guys on there.

lol

why do empty cases come with codes?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post May 10 2009, 01:16 AM
Post #24

They're cardboard box-cases that you bring to the register to pre-order. If you shake them, you'll hear a card shake around. I opened it to be greeted by a pretty code.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post May 10 2009, 01:26 AM
Post #25

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Get me one.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post May 10 2009, 01:50 AM
Post #26

QUOTE(Gaylord Q. Tinkledink @ May 9 2009, 06:26 PM) [snapback]1501030[/snapback]
Get me one.

QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Mar 21 2009, 11:47 PM) [snapback]1491611[/snapback]
Its funny cause he is a kike and likes men.

NO

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post May 10 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Dude, It wont even work....

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #28

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

beta starts june 3rd... i just wanted to let you guys know since, i didn't see a post in here saying the date of the beta... who's all got codes for this? i'd like to know just in case i need to add some of you to my friends list because my current friends didn't get the beta laugh.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Jun 3 2009, 12:50 AM
Post #29

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Beta is now available for download.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jun 3 2009, 01:46 AM
Post #30

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

bah, no beta for me, my infamous copy didnt come with a code

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jun 3 2009, 05:50 AM
Post #31

My code doesn't work because it wasn't activated at the register, lol.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 3 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #32

it's ok... there's only one team deathmatch match and only one co-op mission... the co-op mission was frikin hard, they just kept trowing enemies at you from all angles... it didn't let you get comfortable at all..

the TD sucked for me because, i am not a big deathmatch kinda guy... plus, it didn't help that there were people on there that must of been playing for HOURS... there's a money/level ranking system and by the time i was done (few matches on both modes) i had a rating of 3... but, i was playing against a bunch of people ranked 12-16... like i said, i was playing against a bunch of people that have been playing that same map all evening... and there was two different deathmatch modes... regular and plunder mode... but, no one EVER picked the plunder mode, i really wanted to see what that was about... but, apparently only people care about is deathmatches...

the game looked awesome though... that's the one thing i do take away from this beta... and the music... it's gonna be an epic game, that's what i can tell you... but, i doubt i'll play much more of the deathmatch mode because of how frustrating i can get over it when i can't kill anyone!! had the same problem with COD4 and gave up on that as well... i mean, the beta had just come out yet, people were running around like they've been playing it for months... knew where the good weapons were, knew how to get on the balconies, etc... two shot kills when i sat there and unload a clip on them to no avail...

worth looking into if you got the code but, don't pull your hair out because you don't have the code... it's not that interesting... like i said, the graphics and music were GREAT, and the only thing i took away from the beta... the co-op mode showed promise but, the deathmatch mode was like any other one you've played... i'm sure there will be more to the online modes and it shows good promise... but, the meat and potatoes will be the single player campaign and that looks like it's gonna rock!!

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 3 2009, 04:10 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 3 2009, 07:55 PM
Post #33

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I got the special edition, and no beta code. But i did get a promo code for downloadable content for infamous. It was a new weapon skill type thing. Looks pretty good. But i would still have liked a beta code tbh...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 3 2009, 08:08 PM
Post #34

i can't seem to get the sword (kratos like) weapons to work in the game... i do what the screen tells me to do, "hold right on the pad to bring them out" but, nothing ever happens... not sure what i am doing wrong but, i'd like to see em in action... sounds like i'll have to wait a while till i officially unlock them through the story... then, what's the point of getting them early if i can't use em...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 3 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #35

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

You have to download the content after the game installed. Try re-downloading it. Then you goto Powers menu, on the pause menu, and right at the end it has the blades. You have to clickon it i think to add it to your abilites. then once you've done that, just press left ont he d-pad and he'll flick them out. They look pretty cool, and it is really satisfying killing people with them, compared to the normal melee attack.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 3 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #36

QUOTE(DuPz0r™ @ Jun 3 2009, 05:05 PM) [snapback]1506531[/snapback]
You have to download the content after the game installed. Try re-downloading it. Then you goto Powers menu, on the pause menu, and right at the end it has the blades. You have to clickon it i think to add it to your abilites. then once you've done that, just press left ont he d-pad and he'll flick them out. They look pretty cool, and it is really satisfying killing people with them, compared to the normal melee attack.

did all that... i downloaded it a while after i was playing the game... i realized i had a code for special powers (didn't know i got those with the pre-order, thought i got uncharted beta for pre-order)... but, nothings working, and i'm pretty sure i clicked on it in the powers menu because i wanted to see how you use them... i'll try again next time i play though... i haven't played this in a few days, maybe i'll play it tonight...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jun 3 2009, 09:10 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Jun 5 2009, 03:32 AM
Post #37

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 3 2009, 11:08 AM) [snapback]1506466[/snapback]
it' no one EVER picked the plunder mode, i really wanted to see what that was about... but, apparently only people care about is deathmatches...

it's basically like capture the flag ...or, well more like Collection in Warhawk.
i played it but i had no idea what was going on ... like in alot of games, some obj games are pretty much deathmatch

i myself liked the co-op ... except the game throws enemies at you from all directions. seriously, i know there's two other people and you can each cover a direction, but that doesn't stop the enemy from shooting at your back.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 5 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #38

QUOTE(ENVi3 @ Jun 4 2009, 11:32 PM) [snapback]1506732[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 3 2009, 11:08 AM) [snapback]1506466[/snapback]
it' no one EVER picked the plunder mode, i really wanted to see what that was about... but, apparently only people care about is deathmatches...

it's basically like capture the flag ...or, well more like Collection in Warhawk.
i played it but i had no idea what was going on ... like in alot of games, some obj games are pretty much deathmatch

i myself liked the co-op ... except the game throws enemies at you from all directions. seriously, i know there's two other people and you can each cover a direction, but that doesn't stop the enemy from shooting at your back.

yea, that co-op mode is quite frantic... it ridiculous the amount of enemies they throw at you... i must of died about 6-8 times... lol, and only one person tried to keep me alive... the other guy literally ignore me numerous times... he stood right next to me a couple of times and never even attempted to revive me... asshole... i shot a rocket at him once when he wasn't looking but, i didn't get him...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jun 10 2009, 06:04 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Some gameplay. Looks fucking amazing.

[youtube]ZkQYGnLlVk4[/youtube]

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jun 10 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #40

that's from the E3 demo right? yea, that did look pretty amazing... and you can tell the action is gonna be intense and super fun to play... and the levels are gonna be loaded with little puzzles like the ones you see in the demo... outside of god of war, uncharted has some of the best puzzles...

take a look at my new signature art biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 09:12 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4