IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zombies Vs Humans, Organise games here (locals only)
GLC
post Sep 4 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #201

Anus.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 38,852

I've just got back into playing GTA again and wondered if anyone wanted to give this another try...?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 4 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #202

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

most of the time when i am online, i am playing GTAIV... so, i'm usually down if i'm not already playing with friends...

i don't play much else online... the occasional LBP but, nothing else really... uncharted 2 might change that...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 4 2009, 06:53 PM
Post #203

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I've been playing gta loads recently. I just had a cool DM on colony island, with pistols only and foggy at night. It was pretty awesome! Hey does anyone get that problem with bomb da base II when you get to the platipus in the heli it kicks you off...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 4 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #204

i randomly get kicked out of co-ops every now and then... it'll say everyone left the game... it usually happens when the game launches, not 5 minutes in laugh.gif...

i don't really play anything other than co-ops... i'll mess around in free roam but, i kinda stopped playing the races and death matches... not sure why really... but, it's good to see a couple of you getting back into GTA again... it's one of the rare franchises that you can always pop back in, and have almost the same level of fun all over again biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Sep 4 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #205

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

I recently got back on gta aswell.

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Sep 4 2009, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1520917[/snapback]
Hey does anyone get that problem with bomb da base II when you get to the platipus in the heli it kicks you off...

First time I played that, no. Second/third/fourth, yes. Fifth time it worked fine (was the same party of people from the the times it kicked us all)

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Sep 4 2009, 04:03 PM) [snapback]1520952[/snapback]
i randomly get kicked out of co-ops every now and then... it'll say everyone left the game... it usually happens when the game launches, not 5 minutes in laugh.gif...

Once in a while I get that problem with everyone else leaving. Usually when the internet dies though. Eventually my console realizes there is no more internet and puts me back in single player.

i don't really play anything other than co-ops... i'll mess around in free roam but, i kinda stopped playing the races and death matches... not sure why really... but, it's good to see a couple of you getting back into GTA again... it's one of the rare franchises that you can always pop back in, and have almost the same level of fun all over again biggrin.gif...

I stick to the team games aswell. That way no one knows how much i suck. tongue.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 5 2009, 06:15 PM
Post #206

Still Standing
Group Icon

I just noticed i only need around 5 trophies for GTA. They are all online ones though... Some look annoying, and i may never do them...

Apparently the Bomb da Base II glitch is where people leave when you reach the boat or it is an unsecured server what ever that means.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ConQueSteD
post Sep 5 2009, 07:29 PM
Post #207

Bukkake?
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Member No.: 38,555
XBL Gamertag: ConQueSteD TZA
PSN Name: ConQueSteD

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Sep 5 2009, 02:15 PM) [snapback]1521175[/snapback]
I just noticed i only need around 5 trophies for GTA. They are all online ones though... Some look annoying, and i may never do them...

I only need 2 Achievements on IV for 360 (Wanted, then complete all races). i haven't gotten the game for the PS3 yet because i just got my ps3 in August.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Sep 6 2009, 12:16 AM
Post #208

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

We need to arrange another game. I just played an AC tourney and realized I was bored.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 6 2009, 07:29 PM
Post #209

Still Standing
Group Icon

Nice game Fanboy and Poppy! I love the little colony island, it's close and personal which makes it fun. And i thought it would be nice too see some police in the action too!

Must do it more regularly.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Sep 6 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #210

Get off my Planet

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Sep 6 2009, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1521342[/snapback]
Nice game Fanboy and Poppy! I love the little colony island, it's close and personal which makes it fun. And i thought it would be nice too see some police in the action too!

Must do it more regularly.

The police in that game really pissed me off. I think we might have had a shot at winning if the cops didn't kill us every 4 minutes. At least I kicked your ass after GLC left.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 7 2009, 08:52 AM
Post #211

Still Standing
Group Icon

Only coz i had a random ped on my team who kept leaving the island. You had your buddy with you, and was working together properly! lol

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Sep 7 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #212

Anus.
Group Icon

Meh, I would of stuck around for that second TDM, but I was hungry...sad.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 7 2009, 03:07 PM
Post #213

Still Standing
Group Icon

Hey can i ask 3 of you to join me in trying to complete Bomb da Base II in the time limit. I think it was 5:34 or something. But i can't trust lame randoms to help out. I know you guys are experienced and wouldn't jeopardize the mission. Message back if you care to help me.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\ BOMB DA BASE II - 5:34 \
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I suggest a team of 4 players for this one. You will start on Algonquin with
2 Rebla cars near you. Two players should enter on each car, then drive to a
van full of explosives (this van will be marked on the map and it can spawn in
3 different locations). To beat the record you need the nearest location, which
will be at the beginning of a bridge, near where you start. It's possible
to beat the record even if the van spawns at the farthest location, but you'll
need a very good team to do so.

This van will have two Jeeps near it, each with 2 armed guys inside that will
shoot you. Kill them quickly and then kill the guys that will appear on the
back of the truck. While the back doors are open, hit the small windows inside,
so that you can kill both the driver and the passenger. This allows the truck
to stop, so you can quickly steal it. Only one player must enter the truck to
drive it. Go to the location. A cut-scene will trigger and now it is time to
fly. Be sure that only one player tries to be the pilot... you donít want
4 players going in circles around the chopper trying to enter. Once everyone is
in, quickly fly trough the buildings to the Platypus boat, in Broker. Fly as
lower as you can between the buildings. Don't take the chopper too high, that
will only slow you.

Land on the back of the ship, then all but the pilot must get out.
Start shooting all the enemies. Be careful because there are lots of them
inside the boat. Once you are in you will have a stair going up and one going
down. All the three players that left the chopper must go down. While that the
player on the chopper will use it to land on top of the ship. Once there kill
the enemies and plant the first bomb (the spot is marked with a yellow marker).
The players that are going down must also kill the enemies and plant the other
bomb. After both bombs are planted, get out of the ship, either jumping to the
sea or jumping to the docks. If done correctly you will do this in less
than 5:34.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Sep 7 2009, 03:12 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 7 2009, 03:44 PM
Post #214

yea, that one is nearly impossible dup... i've tried it a few times and i just can't land the copter on the top... i can't find a landing location... plus, it takes nearly 3 minutes just to get to the helicopter... but, with 4 people, maybe it can be done... i'd like to try, perhaps even this afternoon... i think i got the times for deal breaker and hangman's NOOSE... i'm just missing the bomb da base one i think...

all i need for the online trophies is the wanted one, which i am 700K away from getting, win 20 mulitplayer races, fly the co-op, and of course the petrovic trophy... that last one is the toughest to get... and damn near impossible as some state that the servers won't register some of your victories...

i have to start all over if i am to get the 100% trophy... i blew my chances when i went for the "under 30 hours" trophy and ignored the random pedestrian missions... but i too would love to get a platinum for one of my favorite games...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 7 2009, 03:44 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 7 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #215

Still Standing
Group Icon

I just noticed your overall score Adam. You are 497 in the world! That is something to be proud of my friend biggrin.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 7 2009, 04:28 PM
Post #216

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 7 2009, 12:15 PM) *
I just noticed your overall score Adam. You are 497 in the world! That is something to be proud of my friend biggrin.gif

yea biggrin.gif... i can always hang my hat on that one... it tends to fluctuate from 490 to 510 but still, i guess it's something to be proud of... one of my good friends from work is ranked 43 in deal breaker, lol... pennycartoon is his name... but, that's all he plays is deal breaker and, lol, the only game he owns is GTAIV laugh.gif...

wait i take that back, he owns tiger woods 2007 and motorstorm too laugh.gif...

but yea, i play GTA still about 2-3 times a week... that guy ranked number one pisses me off... he played one fucking game of deathmatch with his buddy for about i don't know, 8 hours?? he made almost 5 million in one game... could of been hangmans NOOSE too since i think you can pick up money from dead pedestrians... i would kinda like to know what game he played to get all that money...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 7 2009, 04:32 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Sep 7 2009, 04:32 PM
Post #217

Get off my Planet

Yeah, I'm down for Bomb the Base 2. I need that trophy as well.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 7 2009, 04:40 PM
Post #218

let me get around (still drinking coffee in my underwear lol) and i'll jump online... maybe we can tackle this trophy today...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 7 2009, 04:40 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Sep 7 2009, 04:41 PM
Post #219

Get off my Planet

Same. I'm barely awake right now... let me eat something then masturbate a little.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Sep 7 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #220

Anus.
Group Icon

Ehhh, I may turn up.
Achievements

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 08:38 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4