IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zombies Vs Humans, Organise games here (locals only)
bOnEs
post May 24 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #141

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

you disappeared so i just figured it was cause you died biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 24 2009, 04:22 PM
Post #142

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Nah if I had died I would've respawned next to you and GLC and carried on shooting the cops... and the cream guy. I went to deal with green.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 24 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #143

can't let em get away biggrin.gif... although cream did get away after we fucked him up about a dozen times laugh.gif... he finally spawned outside the action and just got the fuck out of there biggrin.gif... i think someone tried driving through the action to run one of us over but, he never even made it 10 yards down that street before we blasted his ass...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 24 2009, 04:38 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 24 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #144

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Yeah, you were pretty accurate with that rocket launcher.

Anyway when are we having this TDM?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post May 26 2009, 03:09 PM
Post #145

Anus.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 38,852

So uh...are we trying again this weekend or something..? sleep.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 26 2009, 06:12 PM
Post #146

we should just leave it at the same time, every saturday... that way we can all remember and PLAN for it biggrin.gif... and if only a few of us show up then, free roam it is...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 26 2009, 06:23 PM
Post #147

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 26 2009, 07:12 PM) [snapback]1504569[/snapback]
we should just leave it at the same time, every saturday... that way we can all remember and PLAN for it biggrin.gif... and if only a few of us show up then, free roam it is...

10pm (5pm EST) Saturdays. I think that should be in the topic description and if anyone wants to join in they can just turn up. I find unplanned games more fun because nobody has to wonder about rules and stuff.

I mean we could have planned games now and then but I just want to know that I can go online at a certain time on a certain day and someone else will likely be there.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post May 26 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #148

Anus.
Group Icon

Me and vice kinda have a thing now (or at least for the past week we have) where we play a little Smackdown Vs Raw 09, followed by GTA, every night around 9pm GMT. What I'm trying to say is if any of you are free around that time go online and we'll usually be on. We can have a quick free mode.
smile.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 27 2009, 01:39 PM
Post #149

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE(Ben Hunter @ May 26 2009, 11:08 PM) [snapback]1504644[/snapback]
Me and vice kinda have a thing now (or at least for the past week we have) where we play a little Smackdown Vs Raw 09, followed by GTA, every night around 9pm GMT. What I'm trying to say is if any of you are free around that time go online and we'll usually be on. We can have a quick free mode.
smile.gif

If the connection doesn't give up on us that is...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post May 27 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #150

Anus.
Group Icon

Of course.. sleep.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post May 28 2009, 07:00 PM
Post #151

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I think it would be a good thing to have a weekly play together on GTA4. We are on a GTA fan site for god sake, we should put in the effort lol. Even if some of us can't make it on one week, there should be a still be the set time we can meet up.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 28 2009, 07:41 PM
Post #152

Pessimistic nihilistic.

9pm GMT.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post May 28 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #153

Anus.
Group Icon

^ Yeah what he said
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 28 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #154

Godfather
Group Icon

Well I'll probably be playing through half the night if anyone fancies a headshot from my sniper rifle.

This post has been edited by marney1: May 28 2009, 09:49 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post May 29 2009, 06:15 PM
Post #155

Anus.
Group Icon

So, are we going for third time lucky tomorrow night?
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 29 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #156

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE(marney1 @ May 28 2009, 10:49 PM) [snapback]1505143[/snapback]
Well I'll probably be playing through half the night if anyone fancies a headshot from my sniper rifle.

Them's fightn' words raaght thur.

You can have a headshot from my M4 if you like.

I'll be on at 9pm tomorrow, it's the usual time for PS3ing now.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 29 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #157

wait, i thought we were planning on the 10pm thing (5pm for me) huh.gif... but, i won't know if i am playing or not until tomorrow gets here and i see what's in store for the day... that's usually how it goes...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post May 29 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #158

Still Standing
Group Icon

I'm on for sure tommorrow.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 29 2009, 09:07 PM
Post #159

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ May 29 2009, 10:06 PM) [snapback]1505332[/snapback]
I'm on for sure tommorrow.

Not sure but just check your phone and if I'm on then I'll join. smile.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post May 30 2009, 06:10 PM
Post #160

Still Standing
Group Icon

So what time? 9 or 10pm (GMT)?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 04:40 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4