Assassin's Creed 2, GIANT MONEKY BALLS!
Assassin's Creed 2, GIANT MONEKY BALLS!
Apr 13 2009, 02:21 AM
Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group: Gold Member
Joined: 12-September 04
Member No.: 1,564
Assassins Creed II takes place in 1476 in a war ridden Italy with new Assassin Ezio out to discover his roots.http://www.giantbomb.com/assassins-creed-2/61-22928/
Assassins Creed II is the sequel to the popular 2007 action-adventure game, Assassins Creed. In the continuation of the saga, Assassins Creed II takes place in Italy set in the year 1476. You assume the role of Ezio Auditore de Firenze, the new protaganist of the series, and bloodline relative of the late Altiar and desmond from the original Assassins Creed. This newest entry in the series introduces a revamped combat system, new side quests and a bag of unique new abilities, and many more new things. Assassins Creed II was announced by word of mouth in mid 2008, but was confirmed to be exsistant via teaser on April 6th 2009. Assassins Creed II is due out in the fiscal year of 2010.
Confirmed New Gameplay Details
The May 2009 issue of Game Informer Magazine revealed a large amount of information concerning the gameplay and story elements of Assassins Creed II.
- Players now assume the role of Ezio Auditore de Firenze instead as the main Character. He is from Florence Italy and has blood ties to Altiar.
- Assassins Creed II is set in 1476 in Italy and will feature locations including Saint Marks Basilica cathedrale, The Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge, and Da Vincis Workshop
- Ezio wields dual hidden blades, and can perform multipule moves with them including a disarm technique.
- Ezio can obtain and use several different weapons from shops and pick them up off deseased enemies. Including Short Swords, Long Swords, Curved Daggers, Spears, Warhammers, Battle Axes and a Mace.
- Gliding or Flying is confirmed. Ezio can swoop or glide down and across the cities for a haste escape.
- There are now several types of opposition to fight including Archers, Shield Wielding troops, Chainmail armored troops, Special Forces style attack guards, your basic guards, large dual weapon troops and even other assassins.
- Day and Night cycle has been included in this installment (Day, Dawn, Dusk, Night etc)
- Sinse players will be in Venice in the game, Ezio can Swim and use the water as an escape tactic. In the Last game, Water was an instant death.
- Health now longer regerates, players heal themselves or must find doctors in towns
- You Can buy and upgrade weapons and items at shops
- There is a notoriety System in play in which Ezio will become recognized for his slayings. Some people will cower in fear were as others will view you in disgust.
- The Counter-System is back as well as a revamped fighting system with better manuvability
- Every weapon in Assassins Creed II has a Finishing move
- Players can disarm enemies weapons and then use them against them
- New special attacks and abilties
- Hidden items throughout the world include Gold Coins, Flags and mini statues. This time, collecting these items will unlock new items and reward players will bonuses as well as achievements.
- Can now kill people while in hidding spots (Hay bails etc)
- 16 different Mission types (they removed ease-dropping or pick pocketing mission types)
- Horse riding is confirmed to return with new features
- A team of 240 plus people are working on the game
The Game Informer issue also lays out a large amount of information reguarding new characters. The magazine is already being distrbuted throughout the United States.
Sounds like it isn't going to have any modern day parts because of the non-regenerating health. In the last game that just signified de-syncing with the memories. Here it seems its actual health. That or this one will have a "twist." That being the same "twist" from the first game.
I'm not fixing the typo on the topic description just cause.
Warhammers, Battle Axes and a Mace.
This post has been edited by Destruction-Overdrive: Apr 13 2009, 02:23 AM
Jun 8 2009, 06:40 PM
doesn't play well with others...
Joined: 28-March 08
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!
i wouldn't care if the graphics aren't that much improved over the previous one because, it was the gameplay of the first one that had me hooked... never have i been able to scale a city so fluidly as i did in the first one... not even infamous can pull that one off... it comes close but, it was completely natural in assassin's creed...
the graphics were good enough in the first one that, if we were to get the exact same graphics (which we won't because this is a different time and setting), i'd still be happy... i'm just ecstatic over the gameplay changes from the first one... this adventure might be fun instead of repetitive...
As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:
You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.
You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.
You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:39 AM|