IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Assassination Missions once game is complete???
fdrizzo
post Apr 9 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 50,803

Hey!
I finished the story and now moving on to getting 100% completion. It seems as though the Assassination missions no longer show up once the story is complete. Has anyone else had this happen?

The flipside is I did them and just forgot. The save game was about 4 months old and I decided to pick it back up. I was going for the Liberty City Minute Achievement.

Can the story advance without doing all the Assassination missions? It would really suck to get everything done only to find a game glitch brings me topping out at 99% complete.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 9 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #2

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

The assasination missions shouldn't affect the story in any way. If your on PC there's a chance that your fucked. But I think you may have just forgotten about them. Check your mission progress under your stats It should tell you how much percent you've completed the assasination missions
Achievements

+Quote Post
fdrizzo
post Apr 9 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 50,803

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 9 2009, 05:08 PM) [snapback]1494944[/snapback]
The assasination missions shouldn't affect the story in any way. If your on PC there's a chance that your fucked. But I think you may have just forgotten about them. Check your mission progress under your stats It should tell you how much percent you've completed the assasination missions

I've gone through the Stats and there is no listing for the Assassination missions. I'm on a Xbox360.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 9 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #4

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

There should be... Maybe you haven't started them?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post Apr 10 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(fdrizzo @ Apr 9 2009, 11:25 PM) [snapback]1494947[/snapback]
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 9 2009, 05:08 PM) [snapback]1494944[/snapback]

I've gone through the Stats and there is no listing for the Assassination missions. I'm on a Xbox360.

You must've looked in the wrong place in the stats. They are there somewhere, I don't remember exactly where, but there is a stat for Assassination missions complete.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:27 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4