post Apr 22 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #61

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 22 2009, 06:38 PM) [snapback]1497939[/snapback]
How old was your neighbor? if he was like 11 thats cool but if he was 15 or older, then thats just fucked up.

He was 11 or 12... Justin's age was always hard to pin down. He used to say he was 13 around women a lot and it's hard to separate fact from fiction. He didn't go to my school, no.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 22 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #62

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

Well thats fine I guess, as long as he's not double your age.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 23 2009, 01:48 PM
Post #63

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 22 2009, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1497919[/snapback]
I smoked some keef with my uncle New Years--go fucking calculate it yourself.

That would be 4 months and 23 days.

Before that once during Sophomore year High School '06, and before that I was around it a lot in Cocoa Beach and Orlando as in second hand.

Okay, how does this relate to anything? You were around it?
I grew up in Cocoa Beach. Everyone in Cocoa Beach smokes pot, you're always around it.

And stop being such an insulting fuckhead. You're pissing me off you fucking cunt. Nevermind you're trying to act like you'll drop this bullshit if I smoke with you.

I'd never smoke with you, it sounds like you have some serious issues when it comes to marijuana. Everyone I smoke with has a good time with it, doesn't get all sobby and pissy. Besides, I'm never going to meet anyone from this site except maybe Analogkid when I stay at his house next time I'm in Vegas and use his extensive Pyrex dildo collection.

Sounds like you really take offense to this, I don't understand why. If I were you, I just wouldn't mention it. A lot of people have tried weed before but don't get this upset about it. If it wasn't for you, that's cool, you can just say that without getting upset.

I stopped smoking weed after the pneumonia and I bet it saved me from doing it more. I was going to do it tons more. I felt that desire for it. And I still feel it. I fought it because I realized how my grandfather died, and why my uncle (who I smoked with...) is the way he is. I'm fighting a battle with my desire to smoke. God damn my other uncle once told me too cough when he was going up to the stairs if I wanted a jointed (cuz I was mum on the original offer). I did not cough.

You're talking about the pneumonia when you were 9? I can't believe you were into drugs at age 9. I was into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures. Where are your parents at during all of this?

Was your grandfather run over by a weed truck? How did he die that had an influence on your usage of marijuana? I get that your uncles are losers who sit around and smoke and you don't want to end up like them, but there are plenty of people who smoke who are plenty successful who smoke weed. Just look at Seth Rogen and PSFANBOY.

You want to bring out my demons? Fuck off. Rightly fuck off right now.

I'm not the one airing out your demons on the internet... and if your only demons relate to weed smoking, you're getting off pretty light.

On a side note, I found a video of punxtr and his brother hanging out with their uncles in Texas.
Pretty shocking stuff.
[youtube]SPgKZOfG89Q[/youtube]
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 23 2009, 02:09 PM
Post #64

Boss
Group Icon

And don't forget Michael Phelps. Follow your dreams. Smoke a bong.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 26 2009, 03:56 AM
Post #65

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

No, my grandpa died from cancer from cigarettes. It is personal because I have a hard time trying to stave off desire. I am a chill guy to hang with but you insulted me without even bothering to try and understand me. No, I don't smoke weed enough to even surpass the 'try' stage but that's because I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it. That goes with most things in my life. And avoiding weed is not because I believe I'll be a nobody but I feel like my genes tend to put in a position where I'm inclined to. Trying to focus maybe? Some people focus better than others.

And that video was unnecessary, really. I was 9. Not 5 or 2 or whatever. My parents were present for my upbringing. I was basically trying something out because of big brother appeal. Btw, where did you live in Cocoa Beach? I lived in Patrick AFB by it.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 26 2009, 05:48 AM
Post #66

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 25 2009, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1498670[/snapback]
I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I have the secret formula to beat cotton mouth.....

Want to know it?

Get ready...

DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never smoked without a bottle of water beside me and guess what? I've never gotten it.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 23 2009, 06:48 AM) [snapback]1498095[/snapback]
Besides, I'm never going to meet anyone from this site except maybe Analogkid when I stay at his house next time I'm in Vegas and use his extensive Pyrex dildo collection.

I was just skimming through the topic and this caught my eye. Thanks man! Good to be noted! I'd happily smoke you out AND share a 'do with you!

drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 27 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #67

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 26 2009, 01:48 AM) [snapback]1498682[/snapback]
I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

I've never smoked without a bottle of water beside me and guess what? I've never gotten it.

I do the same thing. I always get a drink thinking I'll need it. Then like 20 minutes after I've smoked, I'm like, "Oh yeah, I have a beverage." Then I go to get it and the ice has melted and it's sweating like fuck and I have to get a paper towel to clean up thing ring of water on the coffee table before my wife sees it.

Besides, I'm never going to meet anyone from this site except maybe Analogkid when I stay at his house next time I'm in Vegas and use his extensive Pyrex dildo collection.

I was just skimming through the topic and this caught my eye. Thanks man! Good to be noted! I'd happily smoke you out AND share a 'do with you!

I'm glad you caught it. Now I have a Las Vegas weed connection. First time I was there, we shipped it out to our hotel via DHL with some snacks and bathroom necessities. Go to check in, "Ah, Mr. Person Eater, we have a package for you. Enjoy your stay." "Why thank you." Blunts were lit before the suitcases were opened.

The last time sucked. I was kidnapped for my bachelor's party and taken to Vegas. My friend came over to pick me up to go skating and just took me to the airport. My wife (fiance' at the time) had packed a bag of clothes and such and given it to him in advance. I had no clue. We got out there and couldn't find anything.

QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 25 2009, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1498670[/snapback]
No, my grandpa died from cancer from cigarettes. It is personal because I have a hard time trying to stave off desire. I am a chill guy to hang with but you insulted me without even bothering to try and understand me.

I apologize for judging you on the internet about such a trivial topic like marijuana usage.

No, I don't smoke weed enough to even surpass the 'try' stage but that's because I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it. That goes with most things in my life. And avoiding weed is not because I believe I'll be a nobody but I feel like my genes tend to put in a position where I'm inclined to. Trying to focus maybe? Some people focus better than others.

Cottonmouth is the reason Dr. Pepper was invented. There are 23 flavors and you can taste them all with severe enough cottonmouth. Marijuana is an addictive drug in the sense that it's fun, relaxing and hella cool. The issue with that is that it's ILLEGAL. Getting in trouble with it is my only worry. Fuck health.

And that video was unnecessary, really. I was 9. Not 5 or 2 or whatever. My parents were present for my upbringing. I was basically trying something out because of big brother appeal. Btw, where did you live in Cocoa Beach? I lived in Patrick AFB by it.

I thought you would be offended because the little kids were black, not the age thing. Honestly, what is the difference between giving marijuana to a five-year old than a nine-year old? FOUR YEARS of elementary education to make you mature enough to try it?

I lived right off Banana River drive. I surfed a lot down at Patrick. Tables, Hangers and 2nd Light. I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches. I was on the news and everything. Good times.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Apr 30 2009, 05:38 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Apr 27 2009, 01:16 PM
Post #68

Member No.: 38,184

I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches.

Why the fuck were you at the beach on 9/11?

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 27 2009, 01:43 PM
Post #69

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Apr 27 2009, 09:16 AM) [snapback]1498919[/snapback]
I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches.

School was canceled. I had the day off from work. In Cocoa Beach, that means: Go surfing. So I went.

There are also no skyscrapers at the beach, so it was probably a safe place to be.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 28 2009, 01:22 AM
Post #70

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 27 2009, 06:09 AM) [snapback]1498916[/snapback]

I'm glad you caught it. Now I have a Las Vegas weed connection. First time I was there, we shipped it out to our hotel via DHL with some snacks and bathroom necessities. Go to check in, "Ah, Mr. Person Eater, we have a package for you. Enjoy your stay." "Why thank you." Blunts were lit before the suitcases were opened.

I actually do have an amazing pot connection. My "dealer" (good, good childhood friend) gets me the best stuff for the most unbelievable prices. I would never share with you though.

smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 28 2009, 01:03 PM
Post #71

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 27 2009, 09:22 PM) [snapback]1499102[/snapback]
I actually do have an amazing pot connection. My "dealer" (good, good childhood friend) gets me the best stuff for the most unbelievable prices. I would never share with you though.

What a jew.

Don't call me when you come to Florida to visit your jew relatives who live in Miami and complain about all the damn hispanics and how its so hot.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Apr 28 2009, 01:04 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Apr 28 2009, 04:22 PM
Post #72

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

"Oy vey, Maury, there are so many damn Puerto Ricans." - Anna "Gramma Analog" Roth.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 29 2009, 12:26 AM
Post #73

wut

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Apr 29 2009, 02:49 AM
Post #74

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Stoic...If you ever come to Canada.......

Not going to bother finishing that. Who the fuck comes to Canada?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Apr 29 2009, 03:21 AM
Post #75

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

QUOTE(Baby Fark Marney-zax @ Apr 28 2009, 09:49 PM) [snapback]1499368[/snapback]
Stoic...If you ever come to Canada.......

Not going to bother finishing that. Who the fuck comes to Canada?

I know right, you just about turned yourself into the village idiot marney!

This post has been edited by TwoFacedTanner: Apr 29 2009, 03:22 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 29 2009, 03:21 AM
Post #76

Robin Cherkovski

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 29 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #77

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 29 2009, 03:21 AM) [snapback]1499371[/snapback]
Robin Cherkovskike

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Apr 30 2009, 06:25 AM
Post #78

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 27 2009, 11:43 PM) [snapback]1498925[/snapback]

School was canceled. I had the day off from work. In Cocoa Beach, that means: Go surfing. So I went.

There are also no skyscrapers at the beach, so it was probably a safe place to be.

You weren't watching the news?

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 30 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #79

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Apr 30 2009, 02:25 AM) [snapback]1499592[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 27 2009, 11:43 PM) [snapback]1498925[/snapback]

You weren't watching the news?

I watched the first tower fall live on TV. I was giving my mom and her office the play by play over speakerphone. That was like 10 o'clock in the morning. I turned the TV off when they started showing the clips of people jumping/falling from the second tower.

I live in Florida. I was also watching the surf report and the waves were waste to chest and glass. I wasn't letting my only day off from college and work go to waste.

I guess I figured I couldn't do anything about what was happening in New York and if all those people were dying, I might as well be out living.

On topic: I smoked a blunt while driving to the beach that morning.
Achievements

+Quote Post
frogeyes
post Apr 30 2009, 05:19 PM
Post #80

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 51,652

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 27 2009, 01:09 PM) [snapback]1498916[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

I do the same thing. I always get a drink thinking I'll need it. Then like 20 minutes after I've smoked, I'm like, "Oh yeah, I have a beverage." Then I go to get it and the ice has melted and it's sweating like fuck and I have to get a paper towel to clean up thing ring of water on the coffee table before my wife sees it.

The last time sucked. I was kidnapped for my bachelor's party and taken to Vegas. My friend came over to pick me up to go skating and just took me to the airport. My wife (fiance' at the time) had packed a bag of clothes and such and given it to him in advance. I had no clue. We got out there and couldn't find anything. We ended up finding a black dude passing out ticket promos to find us a sack. Shady as fuck. He gave us the run around all day and we finally managed to hook up with some dirt weed, but it made the trip.

No, my grandpa died from cancer from cigarettes. It is personal because I have a hard time trying to stave off desire. I am a chill guy to hang with but you insulted me without even bothering to try and understand me.

I apologize for judging you on the internet about such a trivial topic like marijuana usage.

No, I don't smoke weed enough to even surpass the 'try' stage but that's because I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it. That goes with most things in my life. And avoiding weed is not because I believe I'll be a nobody but I feel like my genes tend to put in a position where I'm inclined to. Trying to focus maybe? Some people focus better than others.

Cottonmouth is the reason Dr. Pepper was invented. There are 23 flavors and you can taste them all with severe enough cottonmouth. Marijuana is an addictive drug in the sense that it's fun, relaxing and hella cool. The issue with that is that it's ILLEGAL. Getting in trouble with it is my only worry. Fuck health.

I thought you would be offended because the little kids were black, not the age thing. Honestly, what is the difference between giving marijuana to a five-year old than a nine-year old? FOUR YEARS of elementary education to make you mature enough to try it?

I lived right off Banana River drive. I surfed a lot down at Patrick. Tables, Hangers and 2nd Light. I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches. I was on the news and everything. Good times.

Next time you're with some black folks, call them 'niggers' to their face and get a blunt slapped up your ass. Over 1700 posts and what, is it all just a bunch of bragging and bullshit? Calling people 'jews' and shit? Acting like your opinion means more than someone else's? What an asshole. Next time you're in Vegas, let us know. I have some cousins there who'd just love for some pussy little white boy to call them 'niggers' to their face. Punk ass bitch. Make the news for getting your racist head kicked in.

This post has been edited by frogeyes: Apr 30 2009, 05:20 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 01:37 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4