Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 20 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #42

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Holy shit. It IS 4/20. Hmm, I think I'll just have hookah instead... ja ja!

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 20 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #43

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 20 2009, 10:51 AM) [snapback]1497299[/snapback]

You could just smoke weed out of a hookah...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 20 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #44

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 20 2009, 01:28 PM) [snapback]1497274[/snapback]
QUOTE(CutThatCity @ Apr 20 2009, 03:58 AM) [snapback]1497252[/snapback]
Happy 4/20 people

I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE I MISSED THAT!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 20 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #45

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 20 2009, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1497313[/snapback]

You do realize that's a terrible misuse of the hookah and a waste of weed right?

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 20 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #46

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 20 2009, 11:38 AM) [snapback]1497318[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 20 2009, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1497313[/snapback]

You do realize that's a terrible misuse of the hookah and a waste of weed right?

Never smoked a hookah. Blunts FTW.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 20 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #47

Get off my Planet

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 20 2009, 04:15 PM) [snapback]1497321[/snapback]

I second that
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 20 2009, 07:31 PM
Post #48

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 20 2009, 02:58 PM) [snapback]1497370[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 20 2009, 04:15 PM) [snapback]1497321[/snapback]

I second that

Clean your nose, there's brown shit all over it.

I hardly ever smoked weed but I started before my double digits. Some shits went down years later and I found something else to burn (metaphorically).

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Apr 21 2009, 08:07 AM
Post #49

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,214

I'm a joint man, with a hint of bong foolery.

...That sounded far funnier in front of the mirror.

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 21 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #50

Get off my Planet

Me is smoke

#1.Blunts

#2.BTs(Keef)

#3.Bong

Usually I'll smoke joints if there's just a little weed left over.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post Apr 21 2009, 03:50 PM
Post #51

Nobody Special

Member No.: 51,267

In my opinion, one of the following scenarios should happen:

1. Marijuana should be legalized. Not de-criminalized, but altogether legalized. The government could tax it much like they do alcohol and cigarettes, and use the revenue generated from sales to help pay off our national debt (although it is more probable that the government would use the money to continue to finance this idiotic war or line their own pockets). On top of that, legalization would, on a very small scale, cut down on the number of people in jail for possession of the substance. I know that prison overcrowding is a larger issue than this, but this would help.

2. If they won't legalize marijuana, then they should make alcohol and tobacco illegal. Tobacco and alcohol are controlled substances. Tobacco could fall under the classification of a narcotic, while alcohol is a depressant. If all other drugs are illegal, why are these two not? I know - they are taxed, and the taxes go to the government. See my point above. Why are these two drugs legal and all others are not?

Tobacco causes cancer. Alcohol impairs decisions and reactions, and leads to liver disease. Marijuana, while it has some of the same effects as alcohol, doesn't kill you (your stupid decisions while high do that). Yet marijuana is looked at as being bad, and evil, and you shouldn't do it, but you are encouraged to go into public, chain smoke until you smell like an ashtray, and visit your favorite tavern or pub and drink until you puke and pass out. Interesting concepts. dry.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 26 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Finally, I can do this:

In memory of Nanee. 9/1/1993 - 5/16/2009. Rest in Peace, little girl.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 21 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #52

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 20 2009, 03:31 PM) [snapback]1497387[/snapback]
I hardly ever smoked weed but I started before my double digits. Some shits went down years later and I found something else to burn (metaphorically).

Like before you were 10?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 21 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #53

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 21 2009, 12:12 PM) [snapback]1497602[/snapback]
QUOTE(Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 20 2009, 03:31 PM) [snapback]1497387[/snapback]

Like before you were 10?

I was either 8 or 9 when I remember shotgunning some hydra through a neighbor's pipe/coping on his half-pipe. Wtf, I know!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 21 2009, 11:53 PM
Post #54

Get off my Planet

You mean Hydro?
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 22 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #55

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 21 2009, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1497717[/snapback]
You mean Hydro?

He doesn't know what he means.

Hydra was killed by Heracles as one of his Twelve Labours.

QUOTE(Marney Is An Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 21 2009, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1497712[/snapback]
I was either 8 or 9 when I remember shotgunning some hydra through a neighbor's pipe/coping on his half-pipe. Wtf, I know!

First, I don't believe you, no offense. I don't think you've ever smoked weed before.

Second, if per chance you have managed to get your hands on some in your young life it was dirt weed. Whoever gave it to you "a neighbor" should be ashamed of giving drugs to kids who are only 8 or 9.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Apr 30 2009, 05:37 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 22 2009, 03:04 PM
Post #56

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 22 2009, 08:39 AM) [snapback]1497787[/snapback]
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 21 2009, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1497717[/snapback]
You mean Hydro?

He doesn't know what he means.

Hydra was killed by Heracles as one of his Twelve Labours.

QUOTE(Marney Is An Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 21 2009, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1497712[/snapback]

First, I don't believe you, no offense. I don't think you've ever smoked weed before.

Second, if per chance you have managed to get your hands on some in your young life it was dirt weed. Whoever gave it to you "a neighbor" should be ashamed of giving drugs to kids who are only 8 or 9. What are you, black?

First off, misspelling. Second off, I have smoked weed but like I've said--not a pothead. I never got into it because I received pneumonia later at the age of 9. I simply didn't do anymore. Maybe a couple times during Orlando and Cocoa Beach.

And if you want names shithead, I smoked weed with my brother Cris, my friend/neighbor Justin, and it was Justin's brother Josh's halfpipe.

What am I? I'm punxtr you insulting fucking prick. Go fuck off.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 22 2009, 03:25 PM
Post #57

Get off my Planet

I believe it. My sis started when she was 8, but she couldn't hit it right so she never got high. Then I showed her how and she thought she was dying. I was ripped at the time so it was fucking hilarious! Afterwards she gave it up.

And also, I do agree with stoic, what kind of neighbour gives an 8 year old kid pot?
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 22 2009, 03:47 PM
Post #58

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 22 2009, 11:04 AM) [snapback]1497803[/snapback]
First off, misspelling. Second off, I have smoked weed but like I've said--not a pothead. I never got into it because I received pneumonia later at the age of 9. I simply didn't do anymore. Maybe a couple times during Orlando and Cocoa Beach.

And if you want names shithead, I smoked weed with my brother Cris, my friend/neighbor Justin, and it was Justin's brother Josh's halfpipe.

I know who you are.

I'm just saying, smoking a couple of times before you hit puberty is much different than smoking as a (young) adult. I don't know what the fuck a halfpipe is either, except in the terms of skateboarding.

When was the LAST time you smoked? I want days, weeks, months, years, etc. I don't want to hear about the time your brother rolled up some green St. Augustine in a piece of notebook paper and told you it was "Grass".

Based on your story, you quit smoking pot when you were 9.
That's not smoking weed. That's 'tried' weed.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Apr 30 2009, 05:37 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 22 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #59

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 22 2009, 11:25 AM) [snapback]1497807[/snapback]
I believe it. My sis started when she was 8, but she couldn't hit it right so she never got high. Then I showed her how and she thought she was dying. I was ripped at the time so it was fucking hilarious! Afterwards she gave it up.

And also, I do agree with stoic, what kind of neighbour gives an 8 year old kid pot?

A neighbor who's practically your best friend. Read again...

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 22 2009, 11:47 AM) [snapback]1497813[/snapback]
QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 22 2009, 11:04 AM) [snapback]1497803[/snapback]

I know who you are.

I'm just saying, smoking a couple of times before you hit puberty is much different than smoking as a (young) adult. I don't know what the fuck a halfpipe is either, except in the terms of skateboarding.

When was the LAST time you smoked? I want days, weeks, months, years, etc. I don't want to hear about the time your brother rolled up some green St. Augustine in a piece of notebook paper and told you it was "Grass".

Based on your story, you quit smoking pot when you were 9.
That's not smoking weed. That's 'tried' weed.

You need to smoke a blunt with the Stoic Person Eater. I'm offering and I'm sure many people would take me up. But the offer is to you, my fellow Tampon. Let me know.

I smoked some keef with my uncle New Years--go fucking calculate it yourself. Before that once during Sophomore year High School '06, and before that I was around it a lot in Cocoa Beach and Orlando as in second hand. And stop being such an insulting fuckhead. You're pissing me off you fucking cunt. Nevermind you're trying to act like you'll drop this bullshit if I smoke with you.

I stopped smoking weed after the pneumonia and I bet it saved me from doing it more. I was going to do it tons more. I felt that desire for it. And I still feel it. I fought it because I realized how my grandfather died, and why my uncle (who I smoked with...) is the way he is. I'm fighting a battle with my desire to smoke. God damn my other uncle once told me too cough when he was going up to the stairs if I wanted a jointed (cuz I was mum on the original offer). I did not cough.

You want to bring out my demons? Fuck off. Rightly fuck off right now.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 22 2009, 10:38 PM
Post #60

Get off my Planet

How old was your neighbor? if he was like 11 thats cool but if he was 15 or older, then thats just fucked up.
Achievements

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 02:29 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4