new major on the...
post Apr 14 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #41

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 13 2009, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1495588[/snapback]
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Apr 13 2009, 08:04 AM) [snapback]1495425[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 9 2009, 10:56 AM) [snapback]1494844[/snapback]
Most of the other police you see wont identify themselves because they know they will be in the shit when the investigation gets underway.

CUNTS

Eh, the real cunts were the dumbass protestors in the streets acting like fools thinking that being there is actually goona accomplish something. Guess what, they didn't, except getting that guy killed. And thats an undisputable fact. If they werent there trashing the streets and wasting government money to pay cops to look after their asses then i'm sure that guy would be home right now banging the babysitter.
Yeah they clearly made it impossible for the police not to assault that guy.

Please.

You must've missed what i was trying to say then. If they, the idiot rioters and protestors, hadn't been there in the first place, non of it would've happened.
1+1=2. simple math. 2-1=1
Understand now or must i read you the ABC's too?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 14 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #42

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Apr 14 2009, 10:06 PM) [snapback]1495791[/snapback]
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 13 2009, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1495588[/snapback]
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Apr 13 2009, 08:04 AM) [snapback]1495425[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 9 2009, 10:56 AM) [snapback]1494844[/snapback]
Most of the other police you see wont identify themselves because they know they will be in the shit when the investigation gets underway.

CUNTS

Eh, the real cunts were the dumbass protestors in the streets acting like fools thinking that being there is actually goona accomplish something. Guess what, they didn't, except getting that guy killed. And thats an undisputable fact. If they werent there trashing the streets and wasting government money to pay cops to look after their asses then i'm sure that guy would be home right now banging the babysitter.
Yeah they clearly made it impossible for the police not to assault that guy.

Please.

You must've missed what i was trying to say then. If they, the idiot rioters and protestors, hadn't been there in the first place, non of it would've happened.
1+1=2. simple math. 2-1=1
Understand now or must i read you the ABC's too?

You better read the ABC's mate 'cos you are beginning to sound like a communist.
You obviously have no idea about the world of politics. If you don't know something then research it instead of making off the cuff numbskull remarks.

This post has been edited by marney1: Apr 14 2009, 09:29 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Apr 14 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #43

Pickpocket

So im a communist? Yet these protestors were full of anarchists. They sure as hell weren't environmentalists hell bent on making their voices heard about how bad of shape the world is in considering all the trash in the streets. Maybe my opinion on their obvious stupididity in protesting or marching for a cause that won't result in any change is seen as communist in your book but it isn't. I see no reason to waste time in something that is little more than a shared temper tantrum of a group of adults.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 14 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #44

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Apr 14 2009, 10:55 PM) [snapback]1495798[/snapback]
So im a communist? Yet these protestors were full of anarchists. They sure as hell weren't environmentalists hell bent on making their voices heard about how bad of shape the world is in considering all the trash in the streets. Maybe my opinion on their obvious stupididity in protesting or marching for a cause that won't result in any change is seen as communist in your book but it isn't. I see no reason to waste time in something that is little more than a shared temper tantrum of a group of adults.

Dear New Roll In The Bog,
I didn't call you a communist, now go and take your mouth to the toilet and defacate from it.
Yours faithfully marney1.
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Apr 14 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #45

Pickpocket

QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 14 2009, 10:05 PM) [snapback]1495800[/snapback]
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Apr 14 2009, 10:55 PM) [snapback]1495798[/snapback]

Dear New Roll In The Bog,
I didn't call you a communist, now go and take your mouth to the toilet and defacate from it.
Yours faithfully marney1.

LMAO Wow You got me there chief
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Apr 19 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #46

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

What were they protesting about?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 23 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #47

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

It boils down to their right to protest and their lack of malice in doing so. The rest is all just hot authoritarian water.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 24 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #48

Godfather
Group Icon

[attachment=7140:BatonHero.jpg] This game looks great.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 24 2009, 09:17 PM
Post #49

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

^This is great. This is your best post ever.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 24 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #50

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 24 2009, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1498496[/snapback]
^This is great. This is your best post ever.

Thanks man! I did it for you! rolleyes.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 28 2009, 01:23 AM
Post #51

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 8 2009, 06:32 AM) [snapback]1494694[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 8 2009, 08:34 AM) [snapback]1494681[/snapback]
You might be aware of the fella dying of a heart attack in London during the protests but have you seen the footage of how it came about?
The Police will no doubt worm their way out of it though like they always do.

The Bizzie who knocked him over would be the same type to say yes to the question;
'Would you fire on your own citizens in case of unrest'.

Cunt.

Why don't you post a link to the footage to make this topic relevant instead of just calling someone a cunt for doing their job and trying to keep the peace with a bunch of people protesting and being assholes; trying to start a fight with the police.

I'd become a police officer just to be a part of a riot squad.
Give me some rubber pellets and a billy club and I'll give some obnoxious protesters more than a heart attack.

If that was you, I'd fuck you.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 11:14 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4