Rating 5 V
Darth Sexy
post Jun 14 2009, 06:45 AM
Post #81

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 6,214

Good news, everyone. I got a new job. Basically I'll just pander to gambling addicts, but for close to double my current pay, it suits me.

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Jun 20 2009, 01:51 AM
Post #82

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,438

I work with my father on houses doing shingles and home improvement
pays great

$350 a week

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 20 2009, 02:18 AM
Post #83

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Jun 20 2009, 02:51 AM) [snapback]1508710[/snapback]
I work with my father on houses doing shingles and home improvement
pays great

$350 a week

Is that good money where you are?
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jun 20 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #84

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I've just finished my second year in Fine Art and Illustration. I'm going to the University of Hertfordshire to study BA (hons) Games Art and Animation for 3 years this september.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 20 2009, 01:03 PM
Post #85

Godfather
Group Icon

I've just been to price a central heating job in Southport and I've never seen a more delapidated house in my life.
This couple - I'd say in their late fifties have decided to take advantage of the government energy efficiency scheme whereby they get most of the cost paid for by the government - Now most parts of Southport are nice upmarket areas and this was no exception except for the fact this couples house looks like a haunted mansion. (Or Tom Hanks movie The Money Pit
)
First of all I have to fight my way up the garden path to find the front door expecting any moment to be dragged in the bushes by an angry cannibal or something then the front door was hanging from one hinge. After banging on the door for ten minutes Herman from the Munsters answered and beckoned me in. They already have a heating system installed but it dates from when the house was first built, so as I walk round measuring up and taking notes I've got creeping fucking Jesus following me everywhere then I stumble upon his wife in the kitchen who looks like the ogre from Fraggle Rock.

There's congealed blood on the floor and big spiders (and I mean big) running round everywhere, I go into the garden to check the positioning for a flue and notice some bowls set out on top of an old wall unit with pork chop bones on them.
"Are those for your cat?" I asked "We don't have a cat" said Fraggle Ogre "We feed the rats", How big the rats are in their garden I don't know but I didn't stay out there to find out.

Upstairs next and to get to the old boiler I had to pull out what turned out to be their daughters bed and behind the bed were old shitty knickers as hard as cardboard and a New Kids On The Block cassette. The downstairs carpet I found was nailed - yes nailed on top of the other one which when I pulled it back fell to pieces.
After completing my survey I told Herman that he would have to tear up the carpet and clear the hallway of rubbish incase we set fire to the place when the blowtorches came out, they looked at eachother and laughed and said "We don't have a brush, our daughter took it when she left". "And when was that?" I asked, "Eighteen years ago" they said.

OMFG I've got to go to that house again and spend all day in the fucker I'm not sure if my clothes smell or I'm just being paranoid but they're going in the bin anyway.
THE DIRTY BASTARDS!! mad.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jun 20 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #86

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

Im learning to be a cabbie, quit mcdonalds yesterday and now just going to work for my dads various bisnesses. (pubs mainly, but a bit of DIY and other stuff.)

QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 20 2009, 02:03 PM) [snapback]1508736[/snapback]
I've just been to price a central heating job in Southport and I've never seen a more delapidated house in my life.
This couple - I'd say in their late fifties have decided to take advantage of the government energy efficiency scheme whereby they get most of the cost paid for by the government - Now most parts of Southport are nice upmarket areas and this was no exception except for the fact this couples house looks like a haunted mansion. (Or Tom Hanks movie The Money Pit
)
First of all I have to fight my way up the garden path to find the front door expecting any moment to be dragged in the bushes by an angry cannibal or something then the front door was hanging from one hinge. After banging on the door for ten minutes Herman from the Munsters answered and beckoned me in. They already have a heating system installed but it dates from when the house was first built, so as I walk round measuring up and taking notes I've got creeping fucking Jesus following me everywhere then I stumble upon his wife in the kitchen who looks like the ogre from Fraggle Rock.

There's congealed blood on the floor and big spiders (and I mean big) running round everywhere, I go into the garden to check the positioning for a flue and notice some bowls set out on top of an old wall unit with pork chop bones on them.
"Are those for your cat?" I asked "We don't have a cat" said Fraggle Ogre "We feed the rats", How big the rats are in their garden I don't know but I didn't stay out there to find out.

Upstairs next and to get to the old boiler I had to pull out what turned out to be their daughters bed and behind the bed were old shitty knickers as hard as cardboard and a New Kids On The Block cassette. The downstairs carpet I found was nailed - yes nailed on top of the other one which when I pulled it back fell to pieces.
After completing my survey I told Herman that he would have to tear up the carpet and clear the hallway of rubbish incase we set fire to the place when the blowtorches came out, they looked at eachother and laughed and said "We don't have a brush, our daughter took it when she left". "And when was that?" I asked, "Eighteen years ago" they said.

OMFG I've got to go to that house again and spend all day in the fucker I'm not sure if my clothes smell or I'm just being paranoid but they're going in the bin anyway.

You should of said I aint working there (and if youre boss says you are, sue his arse)

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 20 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #87

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 20 2009, 02:05 PM) [snapback]1508737[/snapback]
Im learning to be a cabbie, quit mcdonalds yesterday and now just going to work for my dads various bisnesses. (pubs mainly, but a bit of DIY and other stuff.)

QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 20 2009, 02:03 PM) [snapback]1508736[/snapback]
)

You should of said I aint working there (and if youre boss says you are, sue his arse)

I am the boss and normally I'd just send the other two but it's a big job. sad.gif
I'll have to buy some of those paper suits and face masks for us.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jun 20 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #88

Poshboy...

We would have face masks already, but MPs expenses are putting money towards their houses...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 20 2009, 01:15 PM
Post #89

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 20 2009, 02:12 PM) [snapback]1508740[/snapback]
We would have face masks already, but MPs expenses are putting money towards their houses...

I'm wondering whether or not to do this job now but it's worth a lot of money, I feel itchy all over.

If I go through with it I'll post some pics.

This post has been edited by marney1: Jun 20 2009, 01:20 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
macorules94
post Jun 20 2009, 01:27 PM
Post #90

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,756
XBL Gamertag: MKDboii69erzZxX
PSN Name: maco_kid

I'm a singer, seriously.

In about a week, I'll show you one of my songs, It's like Trance/Techno kinda.

But I'm gonna go to university to be an Architect
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jun 20 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #91

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

If its worth the money for all the suffering then do it, if you don't feel comforble tell them you can't do the job if they don't comply to your standard for cleanliness then you don't feel safe doing the work as there may be damage.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 20 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #92

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pieface @ Jun 20 2009, 03:34 PM) [snapback]1508745[/snapback]
If its worth the money for all the suffering then do it, if you don't feel comforble tell them you can't do the job if they don't comply to your standard for cleanliness then you don't feel safe doing the work as there may be damage.

Yeah I'm in two minds with this one but I think it would be impossible to damage that property any more than it already is. ph34r.gif
Hmm idea, I could burn it down accidently on purpose because I have 2m liability insurance......just a thought.

This post has been edited by marney1: Jun 20 2009, 02:49 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Jun 20 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #93

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

Just do it. Money is money.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jun 20 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #94

Poshboy...

One word. Needles.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 21 2009, 01:50 AM
Post #95

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 20 2009, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1508762[/snapback]
One word. Needles.

One word - WHAT?
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jun 21 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #96

Poshboy...

They might have needles around the place...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jun 21 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #97

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Heroin dealer, CC?

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Aug 17 2009, 12:18 PM
Post #98

Godfather
Group Icon

Didn't do that job in the end I passed it on to a friend for a small fee so it worked out ok for me.

My job for the next two weeks is 'house sitting' for my sister and then my wifes sister. smile.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Aug 17 2009, 12:45 PM
Post #99

Poshboy...

Still im without a job. Cant use my familys cash to pay the rent forever.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Aug 17 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #100

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Aug 17 2009, 01:45 PM) [snapback]1518356[/snapback]
Still im without a job. Cant use my familys cash to pay the rent forever.

What happened with the taxis?
Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2014 - 07:22 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4