post Apr 8 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #21

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 8 2009, 10:37 AM) [snapback]1494657[/snapback]
1. I doubt it has an ability to launch
2. I was talking about the issue of using the non-army of Japan to assert strength in a region containing NK and China.

What did they do on monday then? No ability to launch... XD.png u is funnay.

North Korea can't get to Japan quickly (and if they did, it would be a death sentence)... and like i said, i don't think that China would choose to invade Japan over it.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 8 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #22

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

The proposed scaling down of American and Russian nuclear warhead arsenals is not what it seems.
The ones they will dismantle will be the ones past their use by date anyway.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 9 2009, 03:12 AM
Post #23

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Apr 8 2009, 01:29 PM) [snapback]1494679[/snapback]
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 8 2009, 10:37 AM) [snapback]1494657[/snapback]
2. I was talking about the issue of using the non-army of Japan to assert strength in a region containing NK and China.

What did they do on monday then? No ability to launch... XD.png u is funnay.

North Korea can't get to Japan quickly (and if they did, it would be a death sentence)... and like i said, i don't think that China would choose to invade Japan over it.
"Fizzled into the Pacific" is the most optimistic analysis of the "launch" I've read.

There's no need to start a proxy war over a can a 7 year old threw off the beach.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 9 2009, 04:04 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 9 2009, 03:12 AM) [snapback]1494804[/snapback]
"Fizzled into the Pacific" is the most optimistic analysis of the "launch" I've read.

There's no need to start a proxy war over a can a 7 year old threw off the beach.

Its one of their most successful launches, even if it failed to completely reach orbit.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 9 2009, 04:08 AM
Post #25

Scam Artist
Group Icon

One of the 7 year old's best throws.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 9 2009, 04:23 AM
Post #26

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Now, now... a person's height does not equate his relative age. His penis size does. tongue.gif

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Apr 14 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #27

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 8 2009, 08:37 PM) [snapback]1494657[/snapback]

They already launched a missle... even though THIS missle was a failure, that doesn't mean they won't get better. Japan should strike at their launch facilities.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Apr 14 2009, 03:40 PM
Post #28

Vandal

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,844

North Korea threatens to restart nuclear programme as it quits peace talks

The rogue state called the UN response an "unbearable insult" and condemned the six-party talks with South Korea, China, Japan, the United States and Russia as "useless" in a statement released by the country's foreign ministry on Tuesday.

"There is no need for the six-party talks any more," the statement said. "We will never again take part in such talks and will not be bound by any agreement reached at the talks."

It added that it intended to "bolster its nuclear deterrent for self-defence in every way" and that it would restart the Yongbyon reactor, which is capable of making weapons-grade plutonium.

Read on...

Ok fuck this shit, just bomb this fucking country.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 14 2009, 04:14 PM
Post #29

Goon
Group Icon

I'm going to save up for a pistol and possibly a sub-machine gun... I think it would be foolish not to prepare for some battles these days. Besides, I'm old enough for conscription and I'm not sure being full-time in college will save me.

There, I said it. My fears.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 14 2009, 04:51 PM
Post #30

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Talk to me in 2 years time. North Korea are no threat, China may be.

And Skinny: to what extent have they launched a missile, please.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 14 2009, 05:04 PM
Post #31

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 14 2009, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1495734[/snapback]

All the countries listed on the Axis Of Evil are no threat to the western world whatsoever.
I wish people would take a closer look at history and realise that our governments lie to us constantly.
If you believe what your politicians tell you before researching it for yourself then I have no interest in your opinion.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 14 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #32

Scam Artist
Group Icon

I would like to change my opinion

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 15 2009, 05:12 PM
Post #33

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 14 2009, 01:09 PM) [snapback]1495741[/snapback]

Same here, but shit seems like it's almost real pretty often these days. It doesn't matter who's toeing the line, I admit any sort of nuclear threat scares me. You can't outrun nuclear explosions. Nukes have always been a bad idea.

But back to marney1, where the fuck is your research? And in what context are you claiming who the US/UK lists as threats when they weren't? I'm sorry, but North Korea seems quite blunt with their mission. Iran not so much.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 15 2009, 05:32 PM
Post #34

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(punxtr @ Apr 15 2009, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1496035[/snapback]

Same here, but shit seems like it's almost real pretty often these days. It doesn't matter who's toeing the line, I admit any sort of nuclear threat scares me. You can't outrun nuclear explosions. Nukes have always been a bad idea.

But back to marney1, where the fuck is your research? And in what context are you claiming who the US/UK lists as threats when they weren't? I'm sorry, but North Korea seems quite blunt with their mission. Iran not so much.

What I'm trying to say is that most terror threats are government propoganda and the real ones are often exagerated to frighten us into supporting wars which are in reality not being fought in the name of terror prevention.
My personal research comes from the fact I listen to what the opposition (alleged terrorist states) is saying too, not just my own government.
Both sides can produce propoganda to meet their own interests but I don't judge until I have heard both.

This post has been edited by marney1: Apr 15 2009, 05:34 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 15 2009, 05:55 PM
Post #35

Goon
Group Icon

QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 15 2009, 01:32 PM) [snapback]1496042[/snapback]
QUOTE(punxtr @ Apr 15 2009, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1496035[/snapback]

What I'm trying to say is that most terror threats are government propaganda and the real ones are often exaggerated to frighten us into supporting wars which are in reality not being fought in the name of terror prevention.
My personal research comes from the fact I listen to what the opposition (alleged terrorist states) is saying too, not just my own government.
Both sides can produce propaganda to meet their own interests but I don't judge until I have heard both.

marney1, strike one. You didn't bolster anything you just said. No anecdotes... anything. And I corrected your spelling, which is irrelevant.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 16 2009, 12:14 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 14 2009, 04:51 PM) [snapback]1495734[/snapback]

You are in denial....

North Korea does have a point though... the United Nations is an insult...

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 16 2009, 05:18 AM
Post #37

Goon
Group Icon

I agree too. But hardly of any countenance to properly make anyone feel insulted, in my opinion.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 17 2009, 02:03 AM
Post #38

Scam Artist
Group Icon

I'd have to be scared in the first place to be in denial, lrn2psych

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 17 2009, 02:41 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

No, you can be in denial without being afraid....

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 23 2009, 12:40 AM
Post #40

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Why then would I be in denial, there's nothing in it for me.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 11:54 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4