Closed TopicStart new topic
> have to pay?
RAHUL
post Mar 31 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,158

Ok I been busy for like last 3 months doing uni assignments and shit and totally forgot about GTA4 let alone L&D. Came on this forum after time and new DLC and I connect my xbox to the net and what not and it goes you got 0 credits to buy the DLC. I mean what the fuck you need 1700 credits which is £17! Cant I get it for free?? I really dont wana buy it but those weapons look awesome! Xbox is a load of bill gaytseys nonsense moneymaking scam... I am so thinking of selling up and just getting a ps3 as my live membership finishes in june anyway Im not willing to buy extra shit its too much especially in today's credit crunch!

Sorry I tried finding topic relating to credits needed for DLC but coudlnt find one !

laugh.gif
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 31 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #2

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Of course you have to pay. It's rare - almost non-existant - for a company to give something away for free, even a simple addon would cost money, let alone a completely new story with dozens of missions, new weaponry and vehicles.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
RAHUL
post Mar 31 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 19,158

dude its 17quid whats rong with u? sorry but i bought xbox just for gta last year and havnt bought any games lol dont get the time, but do you get paying dlc for other games too?

then again how many dlc's will there be for gta? could be another 10, thats a total of 170 quid and xbox consoles have gone down to like £130!
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 31 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #4

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

17 quid is about the norm for an expansion pack. As far as I know there are three 360 exclusive DLC packs, anything after that is a mystery. Besides it's not as if you have to buy them, you have free will... don't you?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Mar 31 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,213

QUOTE(RAHUL @ Mar 31 2009, 10:45 PM) [snapback]1493262[/snapback]
Ok I been busy for like last 3 months doing uni assignments and shit and totally forgot about GTA4 let alone L&D. Came on this forum after time and new DLC and I connect my xbox to the net and what not and it goes you got 0 credits to buy the DLC. I mean what the fuck you need 1700 credits which is £17! Cant I get it for free?? I really dont wana buy it but those weapons look awesome! Xbox is a load of bill gaytseys nonsense moneymaking scam... I am so thinking of selling up and just getting a ps3 as my live membership finishes in june anyway Im not willing to buy extra shit its too much especially in today's credit crunch!

Sorry I tried finding topic relating to credits needed for DLC but coudlnt find one !

laugh.gif

Wow, you really have been left out of the loop.

1. The Lost and Damned will not be free on the PS3, so theres no point moving over.
2. The Lost and Damned will not be ON the PS3, so theres no point moving over.
3. The first two major DLC releases for Grand Theft Auto 4 are exclusive to the Xbox 360, so no point going over.
4. Get a job you lazy student.
5. You call Xbox a load of Bill Gaytseys Nonsencse Moneymaking Scam - Wrong, Song also charge for most of their downloadable stuff. What ever you have to pay on the 360 will still cost the same on the PS3.
6. If you do go over to PS3 your online gaming experience will be inferior. There is a reason why Microsoft charge.

--------------------
Stunt Double for Nick Frost
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Mar 31 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #6

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Mar 31 2009, 03:24 PM) [snapback]1493274[/snapback]
2. The Lost and Damned will not be ON the PS3, so theres no point moving over.
3. The first two major DLC releases for Grand Theft Auto 4 are exclusive to the Xbox 360, so no point going over.
6. If you do go over to PS3 your online gaming experience will be inferior. There is a reason why Microsoft charge.

cool.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 04:35 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4