Heartless
post Mar 24 2009, 06:07 AM
Post #1

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,164

The Story

What absolute shit. Those horrible Jews are slaughtering the children! Think of the children, those poor, poor innocent children!

When will the palestinians be charged for their crimes, I wonder? When will this whole "Muslims are the sacred cow" be exposed for the hoax it really is?

I can only dream that Haditha is true, because really, should we just let them keep breeding and building more shit to destroy the world with?

Nazism is so passé.

[youtube]eeii225G-HM[/youtube]

More crap.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Mar 24 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,213

I just watched that video all the way through and im.....disturbed to say the least. I can't find words to type to show how i feel about it. Im just....wow, its sickening. George Bush seriously fucked up the worlds view on your country, and just kept on digging a grave for the 'islamic worlds' view of it even more so.

Also that rabbit thing is fucked up. Just that alone would fuck me up.

This post has been edited by Full Metal Monkey: Mar 24 2009, 12:00 PM

--------------------
Stunt Double for Nick Frost
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Mar 24 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #3

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

You know, i can't help but think that the United States would be better served to side with Gaza over Israel... Israel has nothing to offer, where as good relations with Arab countries has everything to offer.

Israel hasn't done nothing with Iran, who is actually a threat to Israel... and instead is focusing on people whose only weapons are crudely made bottle rockets. Israel wants us to protect them and give them free reign to attack Gaza whenever, but they haven't given us anything in return.

They really fucked us over in Iraq by giving is shitty intelligence, EVEN THOUGH, there intelligence gathering capability is the most efficient in the world. They lied to us and we ate it up... I don't understand the the US wants to back Israel so much.

We got nothing to gain.

O.o

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 24 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #4

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

It's ok to flip-flop Q...

...But to be seen to be flip-flopping?

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 24 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #5

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Let Allah or God or whatever demigod sort them out.

The US needs to stay the fuck out of there. Goddamn Jewish congressmen.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Mar 24 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #6

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

That video just scarred me for life.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post Mar 24 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,285

Hey it's all good when little kids do suicide bombings, cause when a 14 year old gets shot at the border with an explosive belt, the soldiers are totally wrong, they should've let him pass. cause he's 14.
damn child murdering jews.

--------------------
WhEe[/color][color="#ff0000"]SeIzUrE
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Mar 24 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #8

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Mar 24 2009, 01:31 PM) [snapback]1491928[/snapback]

Quote where I said that it's are duty to protect israel within the past two years...

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Mar 25 2009, 12:17 AM
Post #9

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 24 2009, 07:14 AM) [snapback]1491925[/snapback]
You know, i can't help but think that the United States would be better served to side with Gaza over Israel... Israel has nothing to offer, where as good relations with Arab countries has everything to offer.

Israel hasn't done nothing with Iran, who is actually a threat to Israel... and instead is focusing on people whose only weapons are crudely made bottle rockets. Israel wants us to protect them and give them free reign to attack Gaza whenever, but they haven't given us anything in return.

They really fucked us over in Iraq by giving is shitty intelligence, EVEN THOUGH, there intelligence gathering capability is the most efficient in the world. They lied to us and we ate it up... I don't understand the the US wants to back Israel so much.

We got nothing to gain.

You and your old tired argument of lets side with the arab nations.

Yeah, we have a lot to gain with them diplomatically, but what do we have to gain that we havent already? They will never look at us as their ally, just an acquaintance, an infidel. If we destroyed Israel tomorrow they would still treat us nearly the same in a few years, if not immediately.

The nations we are against or factions like Hamas, have nothing to offer us that we cant get without siding with them.

And you talk about Israel not doing anything with Iran.....hmm... maybe because Iran would start a giant war nobody actually wants to go into unless necessary? Maybe because they are backed by Russia in some aspects?

Maybe because they arent actually in their borders?

Israel knows how to fight, and wants to fight. They are a military stronghold, more than a base, in a region where we have no real military allies.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Mar 25 2009, 12:52 AM
Post #10

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Plus Bain, if we became allies with the middle eastern countries...your job would be sooo boring.

And I'm going into the Navy this year, hopefully as an EOD...so I wouldn't have anything to do either.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Juice
post Mar 25 2009, 03:16 AM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,518

How you doing, Heartless?

Anyone that still believes that "Hamas" started that massacre is completely blind. Israel wants to exterminate the Palestinian "problem", and they will kill women and children to do it. They could care less about world opinion. Israel is an 800 pound gorilla beating up on semi-starved women and children. It was not a fair fight. The Gazans were sitting ducks with no where to hide. In that massacre, which the cowardly Israeli's called a 'war', they were killing Red Cross workers and United Nations workers, a clear war crime. They dropped white phosphorus on refugee camps, bombed a UN school for girls, herded 100 Palestinians into one house and repeatedly shelled it, bombed hospitals and mosques, and the list goes on. The least the UN could do is stand up to the Jewish powers that be and condemn the attacks.

Israel is not the victim and the only reason you infer she is is because that is what Jewish lobbies have programmed you to think. The American media portrays the bloodthirsty aggression of Israel as if they are victims who are only reluctantly defending themselves. If people knew what Israel was doing, they'd be outraged. Instead we hear about little Palestinian rockets, their only means of self-defense (albeit completely ineffective). Allowing there to be a constant Palestinian "threat" that keeps Israel's victim status current.

You want the Palestinians charged for their crimes? Those bottle rockets had killed a total of 16 Israeli civilians before the Gaza attacks, the Israelis eclipsed that number in a single hour, and eventually they killed almost a thousand Palestinian civilians who's only crime was living inside of the concentration camp of Gaza. Punishment enough?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Mar 25 2009, 03:53 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE(Juice @ Mar 24 2009, 11:16 PM) [snapback]1492058[/snapback]
How you doing, Heartless?

Anyone that still believes that "Hamas" started that massacre is completely blind. Israel wants to exterminate the Palestinian "problem", and they will kill women and children to do it. They could care less about world opinion. Israel is an 800 pound gorilla beating up on semi-starved women and children. It was not a fair fight. The Gazans were sitting ducks with no where to hide. In that massacre, which the cowardly Israeli's called a 'war', they were killing Red Cross workers and United Nations workers, a clear war crime. They dropped white phosphorus on refugee camps, bombed a UN school for girls, herded 100 Palestinians into one house and repeatedly shelled it, bombed hospitals and mosques, and the list goes on. The least the UN could do is stand up to the Jewish powers that be and condemn the attacks.

Israel is not the victim and the only reason you infer she is is because that is what Jewish lobbies have programmed you to think. The American media portrays the bloodthirsty aggression of Israel as if they are victims who are only reluctantly defending themselves. If people knew what Israel was doing, they'd be outraged. Instead we hear about little Palestinian rockets, their only means of self-defense (albeit completely ineffective). Allowing there to be a constant Palestinian "threat" that keeps Israel's victim status current.

You want the Palestinians charged for their crimes? Those bottle rockets had killed a total of 16 Israeli civilians before the Gaza attacks, the Israelis eclipsed that number in a single hour, and eventually they killed almost a thousand Palestinian civilians who's only crime was living inside of the concentration camp of Gaza. Punishment enough?

Holy shit, someone order some vitamin C?

The Jews have been chased all over Europe, from the Iberian Peninsula to Poland and now to Israel. Mostly in history Jews just turned over and died as other peoples butchered and raped them. Is it such a stretch to say that finally

Wait a minute. I'm brain washed by American media? You must have fallen asleep somewhere Juice, I've been there. I know the media lies more clearly then anyone else. And to answer your question - no, a couple of thousand palestinian lives are not worth one Jew. Jews live a lifestyle that compliments my own rather nicely. These Arabs (for lack a better term to generalize the multitude of Middle Eastern peoples) have proven themselves time and again that they are incapable of living at peace with other civilized people. Was it a Jew who bombed a London tube station? Nope. Was it a Jew who bombed a number of Embassies in Africa? Not even. You can't think of this in a lateral sense, where the body count is even on both sides. An Israeli strike on Gaza is a strike on the behest of the world, a strike of the hammer that will some day bring us all together. If that means that a few ethnic groups need to be dumped off the food chain to get there, god damn it, go ahead.

- And as for why Israel has ignored Iran for so long, is the same reason Pakistan and India haven't either. Israel doesn't have a public arsenal of nuclear weapons. If their intelligence is as great as they say, indeed, they know who has nukes and who doesn't. They aren't going to risk being decimated in the first day. And they have addressed the US and the UN about a joint invasion, and have bombed Syrian silos on occasion.

--------------------

The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Mar 25 2009, 04:16 AM
Post #13

Clepto

QUOTE(Heartless @ Mar 24 2009, 10:53 PM) [snapback]1492068[/snapback]
- And as for why Israel has ignored Iran for so long...They aren't going to risk being decimated in the first day...

Don't they have that giant underground bunker they built for Armageddon?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Mar 25 2009, 04:31 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Mar 25 2009, 12:16 AM) [snapback]1492081[/snapback]
- And as for why Israel has ignored Iran for so long...They aren't going to risk being decimated in the first day...

According to Jewish faith, the world will end when Rome falls and the state of Israel is reformed.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Mar 25 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #15

Clepto

QUOTE(Heartless @ Mar 24 2009, 11:31 PM) [snapback]1492085[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Mar 25 2009, 12:16 AM) [snapback]1492081[/snapback]

According to Jewish faith, the world will end when Rome falls and the state of Israel is reformed.

Wow...they're a bit past due aren't they.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post Mar 25 2009, 05:08 PM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Mar 25 2009, 06:16 AM) [snapback]1492081[/snapback]

No :/ Israel's not an extremist brainwashed religious state like the surrounding muslim countries. The only underground bunker that can stand nuclear attacks as far as I know is the one built under Jerusalem for the PM's office.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Mar 25 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #17

Clepto

QUOTE(Mario Juano @ Mar 25 2009, 12:08 PM) [snapback]1492148[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Mar 25 2009, 06:16 AM) [snapback]1492081[/snapback]

No :/ Israel's not an extremist brainwashed religious state like the surrounding muslim countries. The only underground bunker that can stand nuclear attacks as far as I know is the one built under Jerusalem for the PM's office.

Oh thats probably what Im thinking about.
If you were mexico, you could fit everyone in there I bet.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post Mar 26 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

But we're not...
Also, If Iran is attacked now, I don't think it can do much since it didn't finish it's nuclear project, so I doubt they have any armed and ready for use bombs now. They haven't even done any experiments with the bombs, so it's pretty far from being dangerous. That's why I don't understand why nobody attacks Iran now. You can't possibly believe they are building it for peaceful/defensive purposes.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Mar 26 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #19

Clepto

QUOTE(Mario Juano @ Mar 26 2009, 07:08 AM) [snapback]1492330[/snapback]
But we're not...
Also, If Iran is attacked now, I don't think it can do much since it didn't finish it's nuclear project, so I doubt they have any armed and ready for use bombs now. They haven't even done any experiments with the bombs, so it's pretty far from being dangerous. That's why I don't understand why nobody attacks Iran now. You can't possibly believe they are building it for peaceful/defensive purposes.

Yeah, I know, I was just sayin'.

Anyway, you're right about the fact that Iran can't be building nukes for peaceful/defensive purposes.
That is something you build for offensive purposes. Even if a country was declaring war on you, it'd be a bad idea to use it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 26 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #20

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 24 2009, 10:11 PM) [snapback]1492017[/snapback]
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Mar 24 2009, 01:31 PM) [snapback]1491928[/snapback]

Quote where I said that it's are duty to protect israel within the past two years...
I'm not accusing you. It would be a turnaround in United States policy.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 06:16 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4