IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Got bored, edited a photo., From when I went skiing.
psychÝ
post Mar 17 2009, 12:58 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,279

The original:

The edited:

Various techniques used including, filters, extraction, curves, gradients, layer blending, burning and dodging, the paint brushes and hue and saturation changes.

It might be finished it might not be don't really know what else to do with it.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Mar 17 2009, 01:49 AM
Post #2

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Well, I gotta say, I like the edit much more than the original picture, kinda looks like the sun is going down.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Mar 17 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #3

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

Really nice picture. I couldn't help myself:

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Mar 18 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #4

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

I think the blue is a bit more realistic, since there aren't any clouds in the sky.

I like the blue better, but they are both nice.

Those are some nice slopes.... the ones in west virginia are nothing like that O.o

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Mar 18 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 18 2009, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1490822[/snapback]
I think the blue is a bit more realistic, since there aren't any clouds in the sky.

Those are some nice slopes.... the ones in west virginia are nothing like that O.o

The blue really isn't more realistic, to even claim it is realistic in the slightest is a kind of joke, I presumed he wasn't going for a realistic look but more of an arty, new tech look, hence the top and bottom boarders. The only time you would see that colour ice is when it is a sheet with a base of snow below it and you can't ski on that for shit.

And there are clouds in the sky, it just happens mountains are very high so the sky also have a valley in it, the clouds are forming there at about 2500 meters.

However I agree my photo should have clouds or something to that effect, but it isn't a necessity for those actual colours to be achieved (or similar) in real life as it is due to the diffraction of light in the atmosphere.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Mar 18 2009, 11:59 PM
Post #6

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Mar 18 2009, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1490956[/snapback]

The blue really isn't more realistic, to even claim it is realistic in the slightest is a kind of joke, I presumed he wasn't going for a realistic look but more of an arty, new tech look, hence the top and bottom boarders. The only time you would see that colour ice is when it is a sheet with a base of snow below it and you can't ski on that for shit.

And there are clouds in the sky, it just happens mountains are very high so the sky also have a valley in it, the clouds are forming there at about 2500 meters.

However I agree my photo should have clouds or something to that effect, but it isn't a necessity for those actual colours to be achieved (or similar) in real life as it is due to the diffraction of light in the atmosphere.

dude.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 20 2009, 12:28 AM
Post #7

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Mar 18 2009, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1490956[/snapback]

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
cuda is your boi
post Mar 24 2009, 11:57 AM
Post #8

Vandal
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Mar 18 2009, 11:59 PM) [snapback]1490973[/snapback]
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Mar 18 2009, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1490956[/snapback]

dude.

Best post, EVER.

--------------------

I AM NOT A LIER SIR PLEASE DONT CALL ME ONE I SEEN THE WEB SITE WOULD U LIKE TO C IT?

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 07:11 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4