> Multiplayer doesn`t work, wtf?? TROUBLE
DarkRai
post Mar 11 2009, 06:20 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 45,074

hello everyone smile.gif

...So Im tired trying teh freaking multiplayer... Its just simply doesnt work. When I shose multiplayer on my... errr Niko`s sellphone, it always says to me that I need to sign in the Icrosoft LIVE first... I DID THAT BEFORE

And when im trying to start a game myself it says "failed to connect to M Win LIVE try again" or smth like that

WTF is going on? I`ve spent (wasted) $100 on this game ONLY because I knew there is a multiplayer....

Oh yeah, just some more detail: i`ve downladed a 100% game save from the net just to have fun for a bit, and the guy who made it used some cheats, as they were in the sellphone... And when I glance through the achievements they are all locked.

Before I`ve downloaded the 100%game progress save, i could have played gta in lan with myself for a bit, before it stops working. Now I cant.

So tell me, my dear GTA fans, what have I done wrong, and what shall I do now... I WANT THAT MULTIPLAYER!!! smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

This post has been edited by DarkRai: Mar 11 2009, 06:21 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Mar 11 2009, 06:28 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,125

QUOTE(DarkRai @ Mar 11 2009, 06:20 AM) [snapback]1489604[/snapback]
hello everyone smile.gif

...So Im tired trying teh freaking multiplayer... Its just simply doesnt work. When I shose multiplayer on my... errr Niko`s sellphone, it always says to me that I need to sign in the Icrosoft LIVE first... I DID THAT BEFORE

And when im trying to start a game myself it says "failed to connect to M Win LIVE try again" or smth like that

WTF is going on? I`ve spent (wasted) $100 on this game ONLY because I knew there is a multiplayer....

Oh yeah, just some more detail: i`ve downladed a 100% game save from the net just to have fun for a bit, and the guy who made it used some cheats, as they were in the sellphone... And when I glance through the achievements they are all locked.

Before I`ve downloaded the 100%game progress save, i could have played gta in lan with myself for a bit, before it stops working. Now I cant.

So tell me, my dear GTA fans, what have I done wrong, and what shall I do now... I WANT THAT MULTIPLAYER!!! smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

I know there's bee a lot of problems with the server with Rockstar. One day nobody could use it where we all got booted out of a game as soon as it started, there's been times when my money kept going and coming back and other times I kept getting signed out of Multi-player as soon as I selected a game.

I might have misread something you said. Just encase, have you used Multi-player with any onter game OK? The reason why I'm asking is because it's worth you checking your settings in your PC and game console. One setting in the wrong place can screw-up everything.

I don't know about the locked things in the Cell phone.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DarkRai
post Mar 11 2009, 08:22 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 45,074

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Mar 11 2009, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1489605[/snapback]
hello everyone smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

I know there's bee a lot of problems with the server with Rockstar. One day nobody could use it where we all got booted out of a game as soon as it started, there's been times when my money kept going and coming back and other times I kept getting signed out of Multi-player as soon as I selected a game.

I might have misread something you said. Just encase, have you used Multi-player with any onter game OK? The reason why I'm asking is because it's worth you checking your settings in your PC and game console. One setting in the wrong place can screw-up everything.

yes im playin online games ok like EVE-online and PlanetSide, so i think its something wrong with the GTA... or may be I did smth wrong.... SO can you please explain me step by step what should I do to play online in GTAIV?

Thanks=)

its 3rd day since ive bought the game and the tird day ive been trying to connect GTAIV MP...
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Mar 11 2009, 05:03 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(DarkRai @ Mar 11 2009, 08:22 AM) [snapback]1489611[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Mar 11 2009, 07:28 PM) [snapback]1489605[/snapback]
hello everyone smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

yes im playin online games ok like EVE-online and PlanetSide, so i think its something wrong with the GTA... or may be I did smth wrong.... SO can you please explain me step by step what should I do to play online in GTAIV?

Thanks=)

its 3rd day since ive bought the game and the tird day ive been trying to connect GTAIV MP...

Now you said it's only happening with GTA 4, don't touch your router settings in your PC and PS3 or XBox 360. Rockstar always fuck-up and they piss me off big time. I get sick to the back teeth with the lagging and the logging out problems.

When I play on-line with GTA 4, I select the Cell phone one step up. I said one step up because if you select the Cell phone two steps up you're ready to make a call. Press the Up button once, scroll down to Multi-player (and you you never signed in before hand you will at this point) and then you'll see a short message on the Cell phone screen where it's connecting and then you can choose a game. If that still doesn't work I don't know what is wrong. All I know is, you choose Multi-player with the Cell phone in GTA 4, not like other games that have Multi-player mentioned on the game menu.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Mar 12 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #5

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

if you are playing on pc,its r* or your pc.if you are playing on 360 or ps3,you dont have a usb/ethernet cable.also,dont speak in "txt"speak.when i came i got slaughtered 4 it...

This post has been edited by therealcbc: Mar 12 2009, 09:25 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Mar 14 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(therealcbc @ Mar 12 2009, 09:23 PM) [snapback]1489900[/snapback]
if you are playing on pc,its r* or your pc.if you are playing on 360 or ps3,you dont have a usb/ethernet cable.also,dont speak in "txt"speak.when i came i got slaughtered 4 it...

What were you talking about?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Mar 14 2009, 12:25 PM
Post #7

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

isnt it amazing the way people change in days?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:32 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4