IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Too much money, But nowhere to spend..., Why does Niko wants to earn money so badly?
Behrooz Moosavi
post Feb 24 2009, 01:27 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 48,822

Hey there ppl.
I noticed every now an then ppl r talking about earnin' some extra money in the game apart from the huge 'mount of money you earn from the missions.
I wondered what r they goin to spend it on. there are no business to run. not much shops to buy clothes or have a hair-cut or tattoos like they were on GTA SA. there r only 3 brands of shops to buy clothes from. you cannot buy cars. earn assets, or do some investment. you even don't pay the debts that is always talked about in the game. so you just keep earnin an earnin money. even the houses that you live in comes in a god-given way. that sucks.
although the artwork an graphics, and the whole gameplay makes it the best game that i've ever played, the fact that the life of niko bellic is limited to mostly killin ppl and a lil bit of fun (like datin ppl, havin sex with prostitutes, etc.) is a big mistake in the gta IV game developements. i was expecting so much more from rockstar after that masterpiece in the game history( GTA SA).
what do u think of it? maybe i'm wrong?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
LordJanemba
post Mar 30 2009, 05:23 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 50,241

you could just load your game after every death, lol.

On Topic: i guess we should literally PRAY that the Luis DLC will have stuff for niko... im surprised that after the DLC, niko still can't buy Johnny's weapons.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2014 - 08:05 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4