Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Accuracy Glitch, on PC?
TommyVercettiPiz...
post Feb 18 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,146

I trust everyone here is familiar with the accuracy glitch, whereby shots fired from a Hunter/Sparrow do not get counted in your Stats, but any of these shots that hit something do count towards your 'Bullets that hit', thereby increasing your accuracy. I have used this method to much success on PS2, but have found it doesn't seem to work for me on PC, ie. shots fired from the Hunter DO count towards 'Bullets fired' in my Stats. Was the glitch fixed on the PC version, or am I doing something wrong?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
reform
post Feb 18 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(Starkey @ Feb 18 2009, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1484928[/snapback]
I trust everyone here is familiar with the accuracy glitch, whereby shots fired from a Hunter/Sparrow do not get counted in your Stats, but any of these shots that hit something do count towards your 'Bullets that hit', thereby increasing your accuracy. I have used this method to much success on PS2, but have found it doesn't seem to work for me on PC, ie. shots fired from the Hunter DO count towards 'Bullets fired' in my Stats. Was the glitch fixed on the PC version, or am I doing something wrong?

I would be pretty sure they did address the issue when porting it to PC.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TommyVercettiPiz...
post Feb 18 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 3,146

QUOTE(reform @ Feb 18 2009, 10:22 PM) [snapback]1484965[/snapback]
QUOTE(Starkey @ Feb 18 2009, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1484928[/snapback]

I would be pretty sure they did address the issue when porting it to PC.

So would I, but whenever the Accuracy Glitch is mentioned on the internet, I never see anyone comment that it doesn't work on the PC version
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 01:48 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4