> Lost And Damned Fansite Event - Online Now
victimsfamily
post Feb 16 2009, 07:24 PM
Post #41

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,023

QUOTE(werewolf23)
Just don't sell out about it. That's one of the best things about this site; It's honestly being run by a true fan. Not someone who's just sucking up or whatever. Keep it up!

ditto.

QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 16 2009, 07:40 PM) [snapback]1484278[/snapback]
I have no intention of sucking up to Rockstar. When they make mistakes I let them know about it. Especially with the PC version of GTA4. I'm guessing their webmaster saw my facebook status completely ripping the game and within an hour or two, we all received emails from R* saying they were working on the issues. No amount of free stuff is going to stop me speaking my mind. Even in the San Andreas days I posted negative stuff about game delays and what not, but if you've all been here that long you'll know about that anyway. So don't worry, it's still a fansite run by me, not run by Rockstar through me.

That's great ! Thank you Psy.

This post has been edited by victimsfamily: Feb 16 2009, 07:25 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roman
post Feb 18 2009, 02:45 AM
Post #42

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,026

QUOTE(Psy @ Feb 16 2009, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1484278[/snapback]
I have no intention of sucking up to Rockstar. When they make mistakes I let them know about it. Especially with the PC version of GTA4. I'm guessing their webmaster saw my facebook status completely ripping the game and within an hour or two, we all received emails from R* saying they were working on the issues. No amount of free stuff is going to stop me speaking my mind. Even in the San Andreas days I posted negative stuff about game delays and what not, but if you've all been here that long you'll know about that anyway. So don't worry, it's still a fansite run by me, not run by Rockstar through me.

Psy we fucking love you (although not in a gay way) but we also really want to know what the secret was that you couldn't tell us about.

http://www.gta4.tv/feature/12/lost-and-dam...vent-final-day/

More Details About Today Coming Next Week....

What is it and when can you tell us, unless I missed it?
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Feb 18 2009, 03:01 AM
Post #43

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 14 2009, 06:30 AM) [snapback]1483977[/snapback]
All tolled, Microsoft is going to make a fair bit of money out of LaD. Money from the expansion, money from the people who've bought a 360 for the expansion, money from people who've bought the original GTA IV on the 360 for the expansion, money from extra games sales from people who've bought the console for the expansion... it just goes on. And don't forget there's going to be a second pack like this, probably within the year. They might not make $50 million out of Marketplace downloads alone but altogether they probably will.

Lets not forget M$ didn't just give R* 50 million. Correct me if I am wrong, They gave R* 50 mill PER episode. 100 mill in total. So if they don't make 50 mill from this they are losing money. The fact is I think they did it more for bragging rights than actual profit. And that is badass.

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 15 2009, 11:38 AM) [snapback]1484105[/snapback]
I know I'm on the late bus here, because theres other stuff people are talking about.

But you should totally give one of you Xbox consoles to D-O. Because the day this comes out, hes gonna lose the will to live I think.

Not to mention my PS3 is currently broken. ROFLMAO, thats insane talk but I appreciate the thought.

And when it comes to covering all Rockstar products, has anyone not though of the fact how that would benefit Psy? It would bring a LOT more page hits to the website. Page hits = money from ads.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Roman
post Feb 18 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,026

QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 18 2009, 03:01 AM) [snapback]1484748[/snapback]
All tolled, Microsoft is going to make a fair bit of money out of LaD. Money from the expansion, money from the people who've bought a 360 for the expansion, money from people who've bought the original GTA IV on the 360 for the expansion, money from extra games sales from people who've bought the console for the expansion... it just goes on. And don't forget there's going to be a second pack like this, probably within the year. They might not make $50 million out of Marketplace downloads alone but altogether they probably will.

Lets not forget M$ didn't just give R* 50 million. Correct me if I am wrong, They gave R* 50 mill PER episode. 100 mill in total. So if they don't make 50 mill from this they are losing money. The fact is I think they did it more for bragging rights than actual profit. And that is badass.

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 15 2009, 11:38 AM) [snapback]1484105[/snapback]
I know I'm on the late bus here, because theres other stuff people are talking about.

But you should totally give one of you Xbox consoles to D-O. Because the day this comes out, hes gonna lose the will to live I think.

Not to mention my PS3 is currently broken. ROFLMAO, thats insane talk but I appreciate the thought.

And when it comes to covering all Rockstar products, has anyone not though of the fact how that would benefit Psy? It would bring a LOT more page hits to the website. Page hits = money from ads.

Not only money from ads, but how about being seen as one of the biggest Rockstar supports/fans in the world? More trips, more exclusive shit, latest news on all Rockstar shit. It would certainly be a more challenging task, but the rewards for the future would be well worth it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Feb 18 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Feb 18 2009, 03:01 AM) [snapback]1484748[/snapback]

Nah, it was $25 million for each pack.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Feb 18 2009, 04:34 PM
Post #46

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

The "secret" which I'll be telling you about tomorrow isn't really anything majorly exciting, so don't get your hopes too high. Like I said, I'll be posting about it tomorrow though, so stay tuned smile.gif.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kuwong
post Feb 18 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #47

Pickpocket

Member No.: 870

Lucky Sob.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Feb 18 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #48

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 18 2009, 10:45 AM) [snapback]1484866[/snapback]

Nah, it was $25 million for each pack.

OOO K. I see. Im glad I said correct me if I am wrong.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 03:42 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4