IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Upcoming Releases, what's on your wish list?
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 10 2009, 06:53 PM
Post #1

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

http://xbox360.ign.com/index/release.html
http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html

What games are you looking forward to? (Other than the obvious GTA DLC for the 360 owners)

I've got some eBay money that I've designated for my videogame funds. I'm try to justify purchasing a NEW game as opposed to one off of eBay for half the price.

I'm thinking Fallout 3 will be my next pickup, but I'm still balls deep in Far Cry 2 and don't want to be overwhelmed with storyline immersion/overdose on FPS/Roleplay games.

I'm also thinking about Halo Wars, half because I want the Mythic Map pack that comes with the special edition, but $80 is quite a bit for a $60 game and $10 map pack with some other shit I don't want. I might just wait until the map pack is on XBL and the game is on eBay for $40 or less. The demo was fun and reminded me of classic Red Alert, with a Halo theme.

I'm definitely getting Resident Evil 5 in March. I could probably just play Lost and Damned until that drops.

What's on your list? Have any suggestions?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
bOnEs
post Feb 10 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #2

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

the next game i am purchasing is "godfather II"... it was suppose to be released later this month but they delayed it for another couple months... other than that though, i am looking into possible purchases of these future 09 titles:

- batman: arkham asylum
- leisure suit larry: box office bust
- this is vegas
- red dead redemption
- god of war III
- assassin's creed II
- indiana jones
- LA noire (whenever that may be)
- uncharted II
- infamous

... that's a lot of games and there's no way i am buying all of them... probably just a few of them, the few that really grab my attention... whichever those may be... a couple on that list are MUST BUYS but, the rest we'll see...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 2 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #3

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 10 2009, 04:00 PM) [snapback]1483169[/snapback]
the next game i am purchasing is "godfather II"...

- batman: arkham asylum - still might get it this year, got GREAT reviews...
- leisure suit larry: box office bust - didn't even bother, got HORRIBLE reviews...
- this is vegas - is this game still in development? i haven't heard anything in months... don't care for it anymore...
- red dead redemption - not sure anymore... maybe not this year...
- god of war III - march 2010...
- assassin's creed II - probably...
- indiana jones - decided to pass on this...
- LA noire (whenever that may be) - pass... pry won't even come out until 2011...
- uncharted II - MUST BUY!!
- infamous - played it, loved it...

forgot i even posted on the first page... i did get godfather II and i thought it was great! didn't carry any replay value but, had fun... i was hoping the new liesure suit larry would be like magna cum laude but, it sounded like a horrible game... i didn't even bother looking into it after i read a couple reviews... and i'm probably passing on red dead redemption this year... played infamous and GOD THAT WAS A GREAT GAME!! but, it appears that assassin's creed II and uncharted II are the ones i want to get this year... and maybe batman still but, i'm not in a rush to play it even though it's gotten some of the best reviews this gen...

revised list:

- uncharted II: among thieves
- assassin's creed II
- fallout 3 DLC's (finally)
- batman: arkham asylum
- afrika (possibly... need more information on this one... i like the concept)

i can't think of any games other than those that i want this year... i would really like to know more about afrika though... sounds like a lot of fun... 2010 looks like the busy year for games to me... AGENT, fallout: new vegas, god of war III, grand turismo 5, MAG, heavy rain, etc... looks like i need to save up some money for next year laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 2 2009, 10:03 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Stoic Person Eater   Upcoming Releases, what's on your wish list?   Feb 10 2009, 06:53 PM
- - Massacre   I have a huge list: RE5, Eat Lead, Wanted: Weapons...   Feb 10 2009, 07:17 PM
- - Destruction-Overdrive   Killzone 2 for sure. If I get a jobby job Ill snag...   Feb 10 2009, 07:18 PM
- - bOnEs   the next game i am purchasing is "godfather I...   Feb 10 2009, 08:00 PM
|- - bOnEs   QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 10 2009, 04:00 PM) 1483...   Sep 2 2009, 10:01 PM
- - Kamahl   Killzone 2, InFamous, Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted 2,...   Feb 10 2009, 08:01 PM
- - PS FANBOY   Whatever Armored Core comes next. Uncharted 2 Star...   Feb 10 2009, 08:05 PM
- - Shut Up Kuwong You Twat   I'm on 165 hours on Oblivion right now. Fuck ...   Feb 10 2009, 09:46 PM
|- - bOnEs   QUOTE(Shut Up Kuwong You Twat @ Feb 10 2009, ...   Feb 10 2009, 11:56 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   165 hours doing what?   Feb 10 2009, 09:54 PM
- - TheAnalogKid2112   Flower, because you "play as the wind" l...   Feb 10 2009, 10:37 PM
|- - 1UP   QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 10 2009, 06...   Feb 11 2009, 01:34 AM
||- - TheAnalogKid2112   QUOTE(1UP @ Feb 10 2009, 05:34 PM) 148323...   Feb 11 2009, 02:51 AM
|- - TheAnalogKid2112   QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Feb 10 2009, 03...   Aug 21 2009, 07:59 PM
- - TwoFacedTanner   I was looking forward to The Godfather II... But ...   Feb 11 2009, 02:58 AM
- - GLC   Uncharted 2. Assassin's Creed 2. That's...   Feb 11 2009, 03:25 PM
- - IndĽ   APB Godfather II Assassins Creed 2 Afro Samurai ...   Feb 12 2009, 10:03 PM
- - DuffMan   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 APB Assassin's Cree...   Feb 12 2009, 10:16 PM
|- - Pjanoo   QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 12 2009, 11:16 PM) 14...   Sep 2 2009, 09:23 PM
- - Dr. Evil   For this year... Assassins Creed 2 (I hope) Uncha...   Feb 13 2009, 06:55 AM
- - W1ckeD   Just got F.E.A.R 2 Limited Edition. Let's kic...   Feb 13 2009, 11:12 AM
- - bOnEs   is APB coming out this year?! i haven't re...   Feb 13 2009, 11:33 PM
- - 1UP   I thought APB was canceled. *checks* Whats up w...   Feb 14 2009, 11:20 AM
- - IndĽ   I've heard so many rumours about the stuff the...   Feb 14 2009, 01:53 PM
|- - Kamahl   QUOTE(IndĽ @ Feb 14 2009, 08:53 AM) 14839...   Feb 15 2009, 07:34 PM
- - DuffMan   Even if it isn't all it's cracked up to be...   Feb 14 2009, 04:05 PM
- - Sheep   Prototype, looks pretty good   Feb 14 2009, 09:49 PM
- - IndĽ   QUOTE(Kamahl @ Feb 15 2009, 07:34 PM) 148...   Feb 16 2009, 12:46 PM
- - Handsome B. Wonderful   I was looking forward to Aliens: Colonial Marines,...   Feb 17 2009, 12:33 AM
- - marney1   Mafia 2 but it's not out until the end of Marc...   Aug 21 2009, 03:44 PM
- - Penis Compensator   I'm revising my list to none. Not buy a single...   Aug 21 2009, 04:21 PM
- - DuPz0r   QUOTE(Penis Compensator @ Aug 21 2009, 05...   Aug 21 2009, 04:50 PM
- - Stoic Person Eater   I'm looking forward to the new Halo game, I...   Aug 21 2009, 05:07 PM
- - bOnEs   uncharted 2: among thieves and fallout 3: broken s...   Aug 21 2009, 05:11 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 08:09 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4