Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(LoonaTyk1 @ May 23 2009, 06:59 AM) [snapback]1503868[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 06:13 PM) [snapback]1482063[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 4 2009, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1482040[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]
If they can't play these games properly, they should fuck off and let others enjoy them.

Boohoo. Half the fun of GTA Multiplayer games is shitting in people's cereal.

Maybe you shouldn't take shit so seriously and people won't mess with you; as much atleast.

I will take it seriously when I'm trying to enjoy the fun and they fuck it up on purpose. For your information, I use a different ID in the Multi-player so what makes you think I make people mess with me? I don't wear a sign telling them to do it.

Your message makes me wonder if you're one of them that fuck missions up on purpose.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 4 2009, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1482045[/snapback]
haha, i've learned to live with the assholes... sometimes i'm an asshole to other people too... and if someone tries to start shit, most of the time, i turn around and become the BIGGER asshole towards them... then they cry uncle and give up...

a bunch of fucking babies... you started it but, you didn't wanna finish it?! geez...

Me a baby? That's a hoot. People that just want to fuck the missions up are sad bastards.

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Feb 4 2009, 08:44 PM) [snapback]1482047[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]
I've had other idiots like this. I remember a time when I was in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. the other week, I was in the Enforcer with the bloke inside and some stupid idiot was shooting at me in the helicopter when he was on my side. Then he kept smashing the helicopter into the back of me and he knocked me onto the wrong road at full speed so it was too late too turn around with about twenty cops behind me. He riddled the Enforcer with bulletholes and he burst a tire. Then the Enforcer blew-up and the mission failed and the twat had the nerve to send me a message and call me all the names under the sun for fucking-up the mission. What? It was him that fucked it up because he was too thick to know the cops were the enemy. He damaged the Enforcer more than the cops did.

That's probably because he wanted to do it his way, get in the helicopter and fly straight to the drop-off point, when someone does it differently they're clearly in the wrong and must be punished. Some people just think that everyone will play by their rules.

He flew in the opposite direction, the same as locmen that drove the wrong way when it was clearly marked where the enemy was and then when he tried running me over on the shooting scene when he arrived bloody late when the first lot of shooting was over.

I agree , those that purposely mess up team games are sorry little shits. stick to deathmatches if you want to mess with people.

Then I'm a sorry little shit, R* actually tell you to fuck it up for others like putting a bus across the road when people are playing GTA Race. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by marney1: May 25 2009, 11:26 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 25 2009, 11:13 PM
Post #42

Godfather
Group Icon

I like the dickheads who won't stop trying to kill you after you've stolen their RS. foolish (6).gif

Yes I posted the other day too nobody needs to point that out OK?!!!

This post has been edited by marney1: May 25 2009, 11:16 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Batman Bill
post May 26 2009, 12:02 AM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,210

It's the dick heads that want everything there way in a race that annoys me. Like just now I had some stupid yank say to me "why are we using fucking police cars!!" like screaming down the mic, and i quite calmly said "if you want me to change it i will" and he screamed back "something a human being would drive!!" and he was getting really emotional about it shouting at everyone to kick me out. In the end he left the game haha.
Yeah with the co-op missions I think sometimes it's just people haven't got a clue what they're playing and just think it's some kind of deathmatch. I know there are sad losers in the world but why would someone jump into a co-op match just to fuck someones game up? Saying that you do get them. Fuck 'em.

--------------------
These Colours Don't Run
Xbox Gamertag Batman Bill
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 26 2009, 12:26 AM
Post #44

Godfather
Group Icon

I like fucking up Hangmans NOOSE for people on level 10. Someone fucked it up for me once so I thought I'd see what they found so amusing and I've never played seriously since. Jumpy.gif

I usually make sure I rescue Petrovic then hover in a hli near the landing zone and when everyone's waiting for me I bail out.

This post has been edited by marney1: May 26 2009, 12:28 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post May 29 2009, 05:47 AM
Post #45

Do Boy

Member No.: 52,364

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]
I'm sure you all have or most of you. Have any of you had any Multi-player dickheads that shoot at you and your vehicle when you're on the same side as them in Turf War, Cops 'N' Crooker and any other team game? What dickheads I had today. When I was in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. one dickhead had us all in a hlicopter and he flew towards a building and hovered there up against the building waiting for the rotar blades to break off and down we went, wasted and mission failed.

The member locmen is a complete idiot. I know I mentioned his name behind his back but he should be named and shamed. In Cops 'N' Crooks, he was driving the police car and all he kept doing was crashing and then the crooks were getting away. Then we had a good stretch of empty road on the freeway bridge and instead of him putting his foot down he drove up a stunt ramp and we had a giant drop to the bottom and the car landed on it's roof. This stunt ramp was also in the opposite direction. I thought "fuck this idiot" so I ran for another car. When I got one he started shooting at me. I managed to get another new car because he damaged the first one that I just got in and then he was chasing me in another car and shooting at me again without the brains to know he was on my side and he was supposed to attack the crooks.

In Turf War, he was in that and he was in the driver. Instead of him following the yellow direction on the map he drove away from it in the opposite direction. I bailed out the car to grab one to get there myself all the time he was pissing about. When I almost got to the shooting scene I checked the map and he was still in the north,west of LC. I wondered what the hell is he doing. While he was doing that we were a man short. When he did arrive after the shooting, he tried to run me over as I was going after the escaping bikers, well, as I was running for a car. That meant he did jack shit thought most of the mission because he was pissing about getting lost on the way down. Another player started fucking things up but I can't remember his name. I stopped my car to let him in and as I was driving he was shootng at nothing non-stop - wasting preious ammo. What is the point in that? By the time we would have got to the bikers he would have had no ammo left to shoot with. Anyway, I stopped the car and got another because one of our tires got blown out. When I got a new car he got out and back in the one that I stopped that had a flat. He was too thick to know one tire was flat, that's why he tried to drive it. I started driving off and he was shooting at me. Then he got in a car and chased me and started shooting at me. Then when I drove past locmen and he started shooting at me as well. While all three of us were supposed to be after the bikers, only I was. My own men were attacking me and then I left the game.

I've had other idiots like this. I remember a time when I was in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. the other week, I was in the Enforcer with the bloke inside and some stupid idiot was shooting at me in the helicopter when he was on my side. Then he kept smashing the helicopter into the back of me and he knocked me onto the wrong road at full speed so it was too late too turn around with about twenty cops behind me. He riddled the Enforcer with bulletholes and he burst a tire. Then the Enforcer blew-up and the mission failed and the twat had the nerve to send me a message and call me all the names under the sun for fucking-up the mission. What? It was him that fucked it up because he was too thick to know the cops were the enemy. He damaged the Enforcer more than the cops did.

I've had others like this as well. If they can't play these games properly, they should fuck off and let others enjoy them.

I think some of the morons who get on this game are just that , "morons" that dont have a clue. the others are just assholes. I like to shit in other peoples cereal to but not when thier on my team. I had a team mate pick me up in a car just to drive somewhere else for whatever reason. fortunately you can get cool people on your friends list and start games with people on your team that work well together. Now , whats with the occasional 10 year old foul mouth that gets on the game and wont shut up ?!? Just keep on killin , finding cool people and blocking the assholes !

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 29 2009, 05:49 PM
Post #46

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

life is full of assholes and people who don't know what they are doing... why would it be any different when it comes to video games? people enjoy doing these kinds of things... that's life... for the most part, i play by the rules... but, every now and then, it's fun to play by your own rules...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post Jun 5 2009, 05:13 AM
Post #47

Do Boy

Member No.: 52,364

QUOTE(Phil Mipe Enos @ Feb 5 2009, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1482312[/snapback]
I always fuck missions up on purpose. Like dropping a grenade right before getting in the helicoptor in Hangmans noose. If you get pissed you're just a whiny bitch.

the point is , it's just a fucking game. how can it be serious , or a sensable way to play ?? your running around trying to kill people and take thier money . just have some fucking fun people. wow , I cant believe so much discussion is made over such stupid topics such as "somebody ruined my game , wah wah wah." if you dont like the way some one is playing , just join a new game , how hard is that. by the way , "Phil Mipe Enos ?" , good one dude. wish I thought of it !!

QUOTE(Phil Mipe Enos @ Feb 6 2009, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1482432[/snapback]
You just take a GAME too seriously its a game that allowys me to do whatever i want. it IS Grand Theft Auto by the way so I do what I want and fuck people up

Exactly!! get a life people !!! How old are you guys . my 5 year old boy has bigger balls than it sounds like some of you have. its all about killing and stealing , not driving nicely and trying to make friends and holding down a job. go play "SIMS" or some other game designed for 10 year old girl's. you can all visit each other and have chips and dip and try to up you friendships to the highest level. once again , the point is , its a game and its about killing and taking shit from others !!! meet some cool people and get on some team deathmatches or something , I dont know , just quit bitchin' about dying or getting fucked over on a game about killing and fucking people over , DUH!!

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kid_Notorious
post Jun 15 2009, 04:31 AM
Post #48

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,372

i think i know but not really WTF IS A "FINE GENTLEMANGOT"

--------------------

"When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end The goddess descends from the sky Wings of light and dark spread afar She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting."
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jun 15 2009, 04:33 AM
Post #49

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

the word filtered version of faggot

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Vastet
post Jul 23 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 52,090

Re:NOOSE
If you were in an Enforcer and he was in a chopper, you deserved it. YOU were the one screwing around who doesn't know how to play, not him. The only thing that pisses me off more than pricks on your team screwing you is an idiot who wants to waste 10 minutes driving in NOOSE when the flight takes 30 seconds. I'd have shot you up too.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 07:49 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4