Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Multi-player Dickheads, Multi-player Dickheads
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 4 2009, 07:25 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,125

I'm sure you all have or most of you. Have any of you had any Multi-player dickheads that shoot at you and your vehicle when you're on the same side as them in Turf War, Cops 'N' Crooker and any other team game? What dickheads I had today. When I was in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. one dickhead had us all in a hlicopter and he flew towards a building and hovered there up against the building waiting for the rotar blades to break off and down we went, wasted and mission failed.

The member locmen is a complete idiot. I know I mentioned his name behind his back but he should be named and shamed. In Cops 'N' Crooks, he was driving the police car and all he kept doing was crashing and then the crooks were getting away. Then we had a good stretch of empty road on the freeway bridge and instead of him putting his foot down he drove up a stunt ramp and we had a giant drop to the bottom and the car landed on it's roof. This stunt ramp was also in the opposite direction. I thought "fuck this idiot" so I ran for another car. When I got one he started shooting at me. I managed to get another new car because he damaged the first one that I just got in and then he was chasing me in another car and shooting at me again without the brains to know he was on my side and he was supposed to attack the crooks.

In Turf War, he was in that and he was in the driver. Instead of him following the yellow direction on the map he drove away from it in the opposite direction. I bailed out the car to grab one to get there myself all the time he was pissing about. When I almost got to the shooting scene I checked the map and he was still in the north,west of LC. I wondered what the hell is he doing. While he was doing that we were a man short. When he did arrive after the shooting, he tried to run me over as I was going after the escaping bikers, well, as I was running for a car. That meant he did jack shit thought most of the mission because he was pissing about getting lost on the way down. Another player started fucking things up but I can't remember his name. I stopped my car to let him in and as I was driving he was shootng at nothing non-stop - wasting preious ammo. What is the point in that? By the time we would have got to the bikers he would have had no ammo left to shoot with. Anyway, I stopped the car and got another because one of our tires got blown out. When I got a new car he got out and back in the one that I stopped that had a flat. He was too thick to know one tire was flat, that's why he tried to drive it. I started driving off and he was shooting at me. Then he got in a car and chased me and started shooting at me. Then when I drove past locmen and he started shooting at me as well. While all three of us were supposed to be after the bikers, only I was. My own men were attacking me and then I left the game.

I've had other idiots like this. I remember a time when I was in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. the other week, I was in the Enforcer with the bloke inside and some stupid idiot was shooting at me in the helicopter when he was on my side. Then he kept smashing the helicopter into the back of me and he knocked me onto the wrong road at full speed so it was too late too turn around with about twenty cops behind me. He riddled the Enforcer with bulletholes and he burst a tire. Then the Enforcer blew-up and the mission failed and the twat had the nerve to send me a message and call me all the names under the sun for fucking-up the mission. What? It was him that fucked it up because he was too thick to know the cops were the enemy. He damaged the Enforcer more than the cops did.

I've had others like this as well. If they can't play these games properly, they should fuck off and let others enjoy them.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 4 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]
If they can't play these games properly, they should fuck off and let others enjoy them.

Boohoo. Half the fun of GTA Multiplayer games is shitting in people's cereal.

Maybe you shouldn't take shit so seriously and people won't mess with you; as much atleast.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Feb 4 2009, 08:18 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 4 2009, 08:21 PM
Post #3

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

haha, i've learned to live with the assholes... sometimes i'm an asshole to other people too... and if someone tries to start shit, most of the time, i turn around and become the BIGGER asshole towards them... then they cry uncle and give up...

a bunch of fucking babies... you started it but, you didn't wanna finish it?! geez...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Feb 4 2009, 08:44 PM
Post #4

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]
I've had other idiots like this. I remember a time when I was in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. the other week, I was in the Enforcer with the bloke inside and some stupid idiot was shooting at me in the helicopter when he was on my side. Then he kept smashing the helicopter into the back of me and he knocked me onto the wrong road at full speed so it was too late too turn around with about twenty cops behind me. He riddled the Enforcer with bulletholes and he burst a tire. Then the Enforcer blew-up and the mission failed and the twat had the nerve to send me a message and call me all the names under the sun for fucking-up the mission. What? It was him that fucked it up because he was too thick to know the cops were the enemy. He damaged the Enforcer more than the cops did.

That's probably because he wanted to do it his way, get in the helicopter and fly straight to the drop-off point, when someone does it differently they're clearly in the wrong and must be punished. Some people just think that everyone will play by their rules.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 4 2009, 11:13 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 4 2009, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1482040[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]
If they can't play these games properly, they should fuck off and let others enjoy them.

Boohoo. Half the fun of GTA Multiplayer games is shitting in people's cereal.

Maybe you shouldn't take shit so seriously and people won't mess with you; as much atleast.

I will take it seriously when I'm trying to enjoy the fun and they fuck it up on purpose. For your information, I use a different ID in the Multi-player so what makes you think I make people mess with me? I don't wear a sign telling them to do it.

Your message makes me wonder if you're one of them that fuck missions up on purpose.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 4 2009, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1482045[/snapback]
haha, i've learned to live with the assholes... sometimes i'm an asshole to other people too... and if someone tries to start shit, most of the time, i turn around and become the BIGGER asshole towards them... then they cry uncle and give up...

a bunch of fucking babies... you started it but, you didn't wanna finish it?! geez...

Me a baby? That's a hoot. People that just want to fuck the missions up are sad bastards.

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Feb 4 2009, 08:44 PM) [snapback]1482047[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1482033[/snapback]

That's probably because he wanted to do it his way, get in the helicopter and fly straight to the drop-off point, when someone does it differently they're clearly in the wrong and must be punished. Some people just think that everyone will play by their rules.

He flew in the opposite direction, the same as locmen that drove the wrong way when it was clearly marked where the enemy was and then when he tried running me over on the shooting scene when he arrived bloody late when the first lot of shooting was over.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 5 2009, 12:39 AM
Post #6

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 4 2009, 06:13 PM) [snapback]1482063[/snapback]
... Your message makes me wonder if you're one of them that fuck missions up on purpose.

"Half the fun of GTA Multiplayer games is shitting in people's cereal"

hmmm I wonder if he is... I truly cannot tell... hmmm....

Me a baby? That's a hoot. People that just want to fuck the missions up are sad bastards.

He didn't point at you. Guilty conscience?

Then again, most of your posts are whining about "cheaters" and assholes.

There are assholes/dickheads/whoever in any game you play. That's life. The fact that it is online makes it easier to fuck with people and fun for those who enjoy pissing off others. By coming on here and bitching about it so much shows how mad you are and that means they (the dickheads) win.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 5 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #7

Boss
Group Icon

I will take it seriously when I'm trying to enjoy the fun and they fuck it up on purpose. For your information, I use a different ID in the Multi-player so what makes you think I make people mess with me? I don't wear a sign telling them to do it.

Your message makes me wonder if you're one of them that fuck missions up on purpose.

Hmm, I think you're on to something there, Holmes.

I don't play GTA Multiplayer just to mess with people, but if someone is being a little f aggot, whiny bitch I'll stray from the mission to fuck things up for them. It's just a game. I don't get SERIOUS when it comes to videoGAMES.

Your posts make me wonder if you're as whiny on the PS3 "Guys, stop killing me! Seriously, I'm trying to play this mission and beat it so I feel self satisfaction in my lonely pathetic existence!"

And please, do you think anyone would look up your screenname just to join a multiplayer match and ruin your day... actually, I might go buy a PS3 today just to do that.

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 4 2009, 07:39 PM) [snapback]1482072[/snapback]
By coming on here and bitching about it so much shows how mad you are and that means they (the dickheads) win.

Stoic Person Eater: 1
Where Is Mianus: 0
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 5 2009, 11:33 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 5 2009, 12:39 AM) [snapback]1482072[/snapback]
... Your message makes me wonder if you're one of them that fuck missions up on purpose.

"Half the fun of GTA Multiplayer games is shitting in people's cereal"

hmmm I wonder if he is... I truly cannot tell... hmmm....

He didn't point at you. Guilty conscience?

Then again, most of your posts are whining about "cheaters" and assholes.

There are assholes/dickheads/whoever in any game you play. That's life. The fact that it is online makes it easier to fuck with people and fun for those who enjoy pissing off others. By coming on here and bitching about it so much shows how mad you are and that means they (the dickheads) win.

I don't have a guilty conscience. I don't keep whining most of the time about cheaters, I'm only stating a fact of what's going on. Just because you might enjoy it when people fuck things up for you that's your problem, not mine. I'm a sensible person that plays the games sensible.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 5 2009, 02:38 PM) [snapback]1482145[/snapback]

Hmm, I think you're on to something there, Holmes.

I don't play GTA Multiplayer just to mess with people, but if someone is being a little f aggot, whiny bitch I'll stray from the mission to fuck things up for them. It's just a game. I don't get SERIOUS when it comes to videoGAMES.

Your posts make me wonder if you're as whiny on the PS3 "Guys, stop killing me! Seriously, I'm trying to play this mission and beat it so I feel self satisfaction in my lonely pathetic existence!"

And please, do you think anyone would look up your screenname just to join a multiplayer match and ruin your day... actually, I might go buy a PS3 today just to do that.

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 4 2009, 07:39 PM) [snapback]1482072[/snapback]
By coming on here and bitching about it so much shows how mad you are and that means they (the dickheads) win.

Stoic Person Eater: 1
Where Is Mianus: 0

OK hotshot. You take the piss out of me but listen to this. I can say why do so many footy fans act pathetic when their teams are slagged off? They are always causing fights and riots in real life and why do the supporters of the losing teams act like babies crying in a pint? Pathetic. IT'S ONLY A GAME SO LIVE WITH IT! I don't act like that. I except what people say and who wins.

I don't act like a little Belgian bundle of sticks and I'm amazed fine gentlemangots are brought into something again as per usual. That is lame to bring those into it. I don't whin to people telling them not to kill me. I can't believe you suspected that. Pathetic.

I get pissed off at times when dickhead fuck-up the games but it never ruins my day. I create thread and all you want is a fight in here.

This post has been edited by WHERE_IS_MIANUS: Feb 5 2009, 11:35 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 6 2009, 12:15 AM
Post #9

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 5 2009, 06:33 PM) [snapback]1482290[/snapback]
I don't have a guilty conscience. I don't keep whining most of the time about cheaters, I'm only stating a fact of what's going on. Just because you might enjoy it when people fuck things up for you that's your problem, not mine. I'm a sensible person that plays the games sensible.

No, I don't enjoy it. However I'm not creating epic posts over it. Like I said before, those kinds of people are everywhere. You may get one, you may not. Luck of the draw. Deal with it or take your toys and go home.

OK hotshot. You take the piss out of me but listen to this. I can say why do so many footy fans act pathetic when their teams are slagged off? They are always causing fights and riots in real life and why do the supporters of the losing teams act like babies crying in a pint? Pathetic. IT'S ONLY A GAME SO LIVE WITH IT! I don't act like that. I except what people say and who wins.
Not a good point to use against an American. American sports fans aren't as psycho most of the time. Riots and fights happen but not on the scale of some other countries.

I don't act like a little Belgian bundle of sticks and I'm amazed fine gentlemangots are brought into something again as per usual. That is lame to bring those into it.

Once again, it wasn't directed at you. Unless you go that way, in which case it is acceptable you would be offended by the word faggot.

I don't whin to people telling them not to kill me. I can't believe you suspected that. Pathetic.
How is that pathetic? He made an observation that if you are complaining on here, you might be doing that during the game. A simple "No" would have been a sufficient reply.

I get pissed off at times when dickhead fuck-up the games but it never ruins my day. I create thread and all you want is a fight in here.

Welcome to an internet forum, where we force our oppinion on one another and whosever ass is bleeding the least wins. We have our points, it's up to you to make a better point.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
NIGGALICIOUS
post Feb 6 2009, 12:34 AM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,628

I always fuck missions up on purpose. Like dropping a grenade right before getting in the helicoptor in Hangmans noose. If you get pissed you're just a whiny bitch.

--------------------
KKK
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 6 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #11

Boss
Group Icon

OK hotshot. You take the piss out of me but listen to this.

Thanks, Tree Fitty. Everything you said was exact and more eloquently delivered than I would have made it.

I'm not trying to start a fight with you, Mianus. Tree Fifty was right on about everything.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 7 2009, 12:22 AM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 6 2009, 12:15 AM) [snapback]1482306[/snapback]

No, I don't enjoy it. However I'm not creating epic posts over it. Like I said before, those kinds of people are everywhere. You may get one, you may not. Luck of the draw. Deal with it or take your toys and go home.

Not a good point to use against an American. American sports fans aren't as psycho most of the time. Riots and fights happen but not on the scale of some other countries.

I don't act like a little Belgian bundle of sticks and I'm amazed fine gentlemangots are brought into something again as per usual. That is lame to bring those into it.

Once again, it wasn't directed at you. Unless you go that way, in which case it is acceptable you would be offended by the word faggot.

I don't whin to people telling them not to kill me. I can't believe you suspected that. Pathetic.
How is that pathetic? He made an observation that if you are complaining on here, you might be doing that during the game. A simple "No" would have been a sufficient reply.

Welcome to an internet forum, where we force our oppinion on one another and whosever ass is bleeding the least wins. We have our points, it's up to you to make a better point.

Toys and go home? What the hell is that shit about? That sounded useless.

How can I tell if you are American or not? I was refering to anyone mostly a Brit that's an insult to my country because those footy fan cause shit everywhere.

I don't get offended over being called a Belgian bundle of sticks by anyone, I think it's pathetic and people that bring fine gentlemangots into anything are the weakest link. I know what you're gonna say next over that.

I don't mind opinions but it seems like I'm being attacked over my thread. The same as I got in another GTA forum when I asked why the cueball mostly went in the pocket during the break in Pool. Instead of me getting advice or an opinion, I was slagged off where I was told I fucking suck at Pool. It's not my fault Rockstar buggered the program up with the break. Some members in any forums have to turn a message into a cyber riot. That hasn't always happened to me, I'm also talking about when I've witnessed some others being attacked.

QUOTE(Phil Mipe Enos @ Feb 6 2009, 12:34 AM) [snapback]1482312[/snapback]
I always fuck missions up on purpose. Like dropping a grenade right before getting in the helicoptor in Hangmans noose. If you get pissed you're just a whiny bitch.

I'd rather be a whiny bitch that a twat like you. Just as well you're not fighting in the war, you'd attack your own country, fool. Did anyone tell you the meaning of the Multi-player games? I guess not, that's why you still don't understand how to play them. What is the point in going in the games all the time to fuck everything up everytime? You are so sad. You need to go to the Get A Life building because you need a life.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 6 2009, 02:02 PM) [snapback]1482353[/snapback]
OK hotshot. You take the piss out of me but listen to this.

Thanks, Tree Fitty. Everything you said was exact and more eloquently delivered than I would have made it.

I'm not trying to start a fight with you, Mianus. Tree Fifty was right on about everything.

Tree Fitty was as right as paper umbrellas working in thunderstorms to shelter us.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
NIGGALICIOUS
post Feb 7 2009, 01:41 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,628

You just take a GAME too seriously its a game that allowys me to do whatever i want. it IS Grand Theft Auto by the way so I do what I want and fuck people up

--------------------
KKK
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 7 2009, 04:27 AM
Post #14

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

^win

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 6 2009, 07:22 PM) [snapback]1482424[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif

How can I tell if you are American or not?

I know what you're gonna say next over that.

Do tell, do tell. Could you also tell me the next winning lottery numbers? Preferably the NY Lottery but the NJ Lottery will work just aswell.

I don't mind opinions but it seems like I'm being attacked over my thread. The same as I got in another GTA forum when I asked why the cueball mostly went in the pocket during the break in Pool. Instead of me getting advice or an opinion, I was slagged off where I was told I fucking suck at Pool. It's not my fault Rockstar buggered the program up with the break. Some members in any forums have to turn a message into a cyber riot. That hasn't always happened to me, I'm also talking about when I've witnessed some others being attacked.
Back to your sentence:
Some members in any forums have to turn a message into a cyber riot.

blah blah blah Did anyone tell you the meaning of the Multi-player games? I guess not, that's why you still don't understand how to play them.

First few lines in the Wikipedia article Multiplayer Video Games:
"A multiplayer video game is one which more than one person can play in the same game environment at the same time. Unlike most other games, computer and video games are often single-player activities that pit the player against preprogrammed challenges and/or AI-controlled opponents, which often lack the flexibility and ingenuity of regular human thinking. Multiplayer components allow players to enjoy interaction with other individuals, be it in the form of partnership, competition or rivalry,..."

Note there is an "or" there in that last line and being the sandbox do-what-you-want type game GTA is, people choose how they want to play.

What is the point in going in the games all the time to fuck everything up everytime? You are so sad. You need to go to the Get A Life building because you need a life.
Toys: take them and go home.

TreeFitty was as right as paper umbrellas working in thunderstorms to shelter us.

Terrible metaphor. nono.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 7 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #15

i'm ranked 200 overall for deal breaker and 420 (yes!) overall for all games... and i still fuck around and screw up other peoples games sometimes... you see, even the ones that take most games seriously, can still play as assholes when they feel like it...

your asking everyone to play by the rules but in reality, a lot of people don't... there's no way you can convince the entire world to play GTA legit... GTA is meant to be played however the hell you want... there are no rules, just guidelines...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Feb 7 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #16

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

You know I kinda sympathize with Mianus. I've been in plenty of MP games where people have fucked over the whole team doing shit like that. Yeah, its GTA, you can do what ever you want. But in a team based game, you really shouldn't give into that impulse to go all al qaeda on your team mates with grenades, or flying your helicopter with the mission objective in it into a building. In free for all type matches its not a problem, but the point of a team is to work together.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 7 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 7 2009, 03:35 PM) [snapback]1482543[/snapback]
You know I kinda sympathize with Mianus. I've been in plenty of MP games where people have fucked over the whole team doing shit like that. Yeah, its GTA, you can do what ever you want. But in a team based game, you really shouldn't give into that impulse to go all al qaeda on your team mates with grenades, or flying your helicopter with the mission objective in it into a building. In free for all type matches its not a problem, but the point of a team is to work together.

when stuff like that happens, i play in "my head" the fact that we have a traitor in our midst... so, while i am roaming around trying to kill the other team, i am conscious of my teammates around me, and more than willing to waste an RPG on my teammates car if he decides to drive near me... sure i've been kicked out of game or two but, when you've played GTA online for so long, that shit doesn't bother you anymore...

but, in like 60% of the matches, there's at least one guy that doesn't follow the rules... and your forced to have to deal with it... mianus just needs to deal with that fact that not everyone plays by the rules so, sometimes you gotta fight back...

you can rant and rave about it all you want, the fact is you are gonna have to deal with it whether you want to or not... that's why i like to be prepared for such things like in deal breaker, i try to stock up on the heavy artillery before i get back to the garage, just in case i need to use it on someone that doesn't wanna enter the garage...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 9 2009, 12:19 AM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Phil Mipe Enos @ Feb 7 2009, 01:41 AM) [snapback]1482432[/snapback]
You just take a GAME too seriously its a game that allowys me to do whatever i want. it IS Grand Theft Auto by the way so I do what I want and fuck people up

Well, you must have a nice Friends List there playing like that. [YAWN.]

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 7 2009, 04:27 AM) [snapback]1482458[/snapback]
^win

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 6 2009, 07:22 PM) [snapback]1482424[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif

How can I tell if you are American or not?

I know what you're gonna say next over that.

Do tell, do tell. Could you also tell me the next winning lottery numbers? Preferably the NY Lottery but the NJ Lottery will work just aswell.

Back to your sentence:
Some members in any forums have to turn a message into a cyber riot.

blah blah blah Did anyone tell you the meaning of the Multi-player games? I guess not, that's why you still don't understand how to play them.

First few lines in the Wikipedia article Multiplayer Video Games:
"A multiplayer video game is one which more than one person can play in the same game environment at the same time. Unlike most other games, computer and video games are often single-player activities that pit the player against preprogrammed challenges and/or AI-controlled opponents, which often lack the flexibility and ingenuity of regular human thinking. Multiplayer components allow players to enjoy interaction with other individuals, be it in the form of partnership, competition or rivalry,..."

Note there is an "or" there in that last line and being the sandbox do-what-you-want type game GTA is, people choose how they want to play.

What is the point in going in the games all the time to fuck everything up everytime? You are so sad. You need to go to the Get A Life building because you need a life.
Toys: take them and go home.

TreeFitty was as right as paper umbrellas working in thunderstorms to shelter us.

Terrible metaphor. nono.gif

Won what? Pathetic. What do you think this is, a competition? Keep trying.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 7 2009, 08:05 PM) [snapback]1482542[/snapback]
i'm ranked 200 overall for deal breaker and 420 (yes!) overall for all games... and i still fuck around and screw up other peoples games sometimes... you see, even the ones that take most games seriously, can still play as assholes when they feel like it...

your asking everyone to play by the rules but in reality, a lot of people don't... there's no way you can convince the entire world to play GTA legit... GTA is meant to be played however the hell you want... there are no rules, just guidelines...

I wasn't asking everyone to play properly, I was orginaly giving my point of view over when people fuck things up. However, some of those others in this thread turned the table over and made an arguement out of it.

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 7 2009, 08:35 PM) [snapback]1482543[/snapback]

That's my point. You can be in any game or any war game going through a hard Multi-player game and just when the long and hard mission is almost complete, some dickhead blows his platoon up and laughs like a retard over the mic with a joint when everyone else or most were on the verge of getting another trophy or a higher rank. It seems people like that get stoned on anal pubes and it causes them shit for brains.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Feb 7 2009, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1482544[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 7 2009, 03:35 PM) [snapback]1482543[/snapback]

when stuff like that happens, i play in "my head" the fact that we have a traitor in our midst... so, while i am roaming around trying to kill the other team, i am conscious of my teammates around me, and more than willing to waste an RPG on my teammates car if he decides to drive near me... sure i've been kicked out of game or two but, when you've played GTA online for so long, that shit doesn't bother you anymore...

but, in like 60% of the matches, there's at least one guy that doesn't follow the rules... and your forced to have to deal with it... mianus just needs to deal with that fact that not everyone plays by the rules so, sometimes you gotta fight back...

you can rant and rave about it all you want, the fact is you are gonna have to deal with it whether you want to or not... that's why i like to be prepared for such things like in deal breaker, i try to stock up on the heavy artillery before i get back to the garage, just in case i need to use it on someone that doesn't wanna enter the garage...

I must say, I only got on the Multi-player about a month ago so maybe the annoying thing will wear off soon. I must add, in Deal Breaker, at the end when we were waiting for somebody else to stop pissing about on the driveway, it was rather funny when he pointed a rocket launcher in the garage and blew us up. That wasn't so bad because we were about to pass anyway.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 9 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #19

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 8 2009, 07:19 PM) [snapback]1482687[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif

I wasn't asking everyone to play properly, I was orginaly giving my point of view over when people fuck things up. However, some of those others in this thread turned the table over and made an arguement out of it.
Right. You made a point about dickheads in games. We told you shit happens. You started to think we were calling you a baby and got all defensive. Then every other sentence sounded like a 12 year old posted it as you took offence to just about everything we typed. (Granted some of it was meant, but on minor things aside from the discussion.)

And here we are.

That's my point. You can be in any game or any war game going through a hard Multi-player game and just when the long and hard mission is almost complete, some dickhead blows his platoon up and laughs like a retard over the mic with a joint when everyone else or most were on the verge of getting another trophy or a higher rank. It seems people like that get stoned on anal pubes and it causes them shit for brains.

I can't even explain your thinking on those ones.

I must say, I only got on the Multi-player about a month ago so maybe the annoying thing will wear off soon.

We can only hope it does wear off.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 9 2009, 02:23 AM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 9 2009, 01:11 AM) [snapback]1482697[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 8 2009, 07:19 PM) [snapback]1482687[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif

Right. You made a point about dickheads in games. We told you shit happens. You started to think we were calling you a baby and got all defensive. Then every other sentence sounded like a 12 year old posted it as you took offence to just about everything we typed. (Granted some of it was meant, but on minor things aside from the discussion.)

And here we are.

I can't even explain your thinking on those ones.

I must say, I only got on the Multi-player about a month ago so maybe the annoying thing will wear off soon.
We can only hope it does wear off.

Tree Fitty. Think what you like. I only created a sensible thread and I never expected to get piss-taking out of it at time and mostly from you. I see somebody else agrees with me. What's the point in trying to get a mission passed with the plan of getting a trophy or a higher rank when one or more twats want to fuck it all up on purpose for a retarded laugh? You have shown your true game-playing colours. I'd love to see your profile of trophies. You most probably fuck things up for yourself on purpose.

This post has been edited by WHERE_IS_MIANUS: Feb 9 2009, 02:24 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 10:47 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4