[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

And you are sure Friendly Fire was on?

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Feb 19 2009, 02:39 AM
Post #22

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,438

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 18 2009, 08:54 PM) [snapback]1485072[/snapback]
Somebody cheated yesterday. Four times I blew him up in a car while I used the rocket launcher and he kept getting out and running away. He would have been brown bread in a second. I also slammed a helicopter into him up against a wall at full speed and he survived and gunned me down. I thought "no fucking way"! I was telling somebody this in a lobby and she said she finally managed to blast somebody down with the rocket laucher while the other player was flying in a helicopter. She said the helicopter blew-up and of course, it came down. She said the player walked out of the wreck and carried on. The drop would have killed him as well as the explosion. The impact of me ramming a helicopter into somebody up against the wall at full speed would have had just as much impact as falling a few hundred feet to the ground.

ran into a guy like that today, the guy gunned me down from the long ways of a street, and no matter how much i shot him he would just lay down one shot and kill us both, i would kill him and he would kill me, BUT never would i simply kill him, he also survived 3 sniper rifle bullets and the pipper said he had half health

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 19 2009, 05:22 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,125

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Feb 19 2009, 02:39 AM) [snapback]1485083[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 18 2009, 08:54 PM) [snapback]1485072[/snapback]
Somebody cheated yesterday. Four times I blew him up in a car while I used the rocket launcher and he kept getting out and running away. He would have been brown bread in a second. I also slammed a helicopter into him up against a wall at full speed and he survived and gunned me down. I thought "no fucking way"! I was telling somebody this in a lobby and she said she finally managed to blast somebody down with the rocket laucher while the other player was flying in a helicopter. She said the helicopter blew-up and of course, it came down. She said the player walked out of the wreck and carried on. The drop would have killed him as well as the explosion. The impact of me ramming a helicopter into somebody up against the wall at full speed would have had just as much impact as falling a few hundred feet to the ground.

ran into a guy like that today, the guy gunned me down from the long ways of a street, and no matter how much i shot him he would just lay down one shot and kill us both, i would kill him and he would kill me, BUT never would i simply kill him, he also survived 3 sniper rifle bullets and the pipper said he had half health

What I mentioned was cheaters but I also suspect a lot of the other stuff like you said is glitches unless somebody was cheating as well with you at some point. This is what I don't understand about the glitches. There are times when I can empty about two-and-a-half mags into somebody's head and they survive and they shoot me with two single bullets and my armour and health is gone and I'm dead. It works visa-versa where they can shoot like crazy at me and I survive and I shoot them with about two bullets or more and they are stone dead. That is a glitch. The program never always works right.

There have been times when I was in a game and nobody could pick up any weapons or money. One game I was unable to pick up a sniper rifle but others could. That was odd.

I also wonder if others use cheats as a one-player game as well as Multi-player games so much, their gameplays themselves bugger because of the cheats and it conflicts with the Multi-player games for others as well. It's like a virus spreading about exceot their gameplay corruptions mix over the internet to other players' games and cause there's to fuck-up in different ways. I've also taken cover around the corner of a building where I'm out of sight and I've still been killed; either where the bullets went through about five feet of brick work or they must have what is silly-called, bullets that shoot around corners. A couple of weeks ago I was in Deathmatch and somebody ran out of ammo. All he had was a knife and I was already standing on one of those big metal cargo containers. The other player was waving his knife at the container and I heard a slashing sound and I was dead. I thought "what the fucking fuck happened there? He never touched me with the knife, I was about eight feet above him." There was no way he would have made his knife contact me. This meant, the container had my health. He attacked the container to kill me. As I said, I was about eight feet above him. It was like being killed by a Jedi Knight all of a sudden.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Feb 19 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,213

Mate, ive just read the whole of this topic (took bloody ages tongue.gif) and to be perfectly honest with it IS lag.

Yesterday a few friends were messing about in Party Mode and i got shot at with a rocket whilst in a car, managed to avoid it and kill my friend. He was moaning because he saw the car blow up but i argued that it missed. A perfect case of lag.

Its happened a few times when im the one shooting too and for alot of people i was playing with in normal modes too.

The way your describing the people cheating by modding the file is practicly impossible or just impracticle because it involves flashing your xbox 360. Which alone involves extensive modding with a high rate of failue and fucking up your xbox.

I VERY much doubt people have been able to mod their game file so quickly as it takes a long time to sift through the code etc. Plus the people with the modded game will most likely get booted because of a different client side version of Grand Theft Auto IV.

As for shooting you from two to three blocks away - Are you sure he wasn't using a sniper rifle? Or even a Carbine. Ive killed many people from insane distances using a carbine just by firing single shots and aiming carefully.

Not too sure what to say about the knife thing you mentioned in your final post. A bug maybe.

Also if you have such a problem with it contact Rockstar or Microsoft/Sony and tell them about the cheats so they might be able to sort it out and mention post a link to this thread so they can see our views.

--------------------
Stunt Double for Nick Frost
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 19 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Feb 19 2009, 04:33 PM) [snapback]1485227[/snapback]
Mate, ive just read the whole of this topic (took bloody ages tongue.gif) and to be perfectly honest with it IS lag.

Yesterday a few friends were messing about in Party Mode and i got shot at with a rocket whilst in a car, managed to avoid it and kill my friend. He was moaning because he saw the car blow up but i argued that it missed. A perfect case of lag.

Its happened a few times when im the one shooting too and for alot of people i was playing with in normal modes too.

The way your describing the people cheating by modding the file is practicly impossible or just impracticle because it involves flashing your xbox 360. Which alone involves extensive modding with a high rate of failue and fucking up your xbox.

I VERY much doubt people have been able to mod their game file so quickly as it takes a long time to sift through the code etc. Plus the people with the modded game will most likely get booted because of a different client side version of Grand Theft Auto IV.

As for shooting you from two to three blocks away - Are you sure he wasn't using a sniper rifle? Or even a Carbine. Ive killed many people from insane distances using a carbine just by firing single shots and aiming carefully.

Not too sure what to say about the knife thing you mentioned in your final post. A bug maybe.

Also if you have such a problem with it contact Rockstar or Microsoft/Sony and tell them about the cheats so they might be able to sort it out and mention post a link to this thread so they can see our views.

Sorry my messages have been long.

I'm a PS3 user. I do have the XBox 360 but I haven't got the internet running through it.

The player that shot me from about three blocks away, this game never had shiper rifles in it. It was an SMG game or a Micro SMG. I can't remember the gun out of the two. The range isn't that powerful. I know I mentioned a lot about people cheating in this thread and no I believe I'm wrong over that. I believe there's lag and glitches causing this now. Something else happened today that I couldn't get my head around. I was driving at full speed and I hit somebody and he flew sideways and went smack against a brick wall and survived. Then he got up and hot me in the back of the head and killed me. I couldn't believe that. By the time he got back on his feet (when he was supposed to be stone dead), he would never have been able to aim and hit me perfectly because as a rule, I would have been out of his range by the speed I was driving. Even if he had a sniper rifle he wouldn't have been able to aim at my speed and distance, also because I was swerving other traffic. Somebody hit me later at a much slower speed about 20 miles-an-hour and I was stone dea and I thought "how did he manage that after
I couldn't kill somebody else at a much faster speed. I only got thrown from one lane to another and when I hit somebody he got slammed against the wall at a hard speed as well as my car hitting him bloody hard. I always get runover quick and easy and when I do it back I mostly get killed in a second. Somebody even survived me driving over him.

I've mentioned these things to Rockstar and they always blame my connection and I know there's nothing wrong with it. I also have a 100% connection indication. I also checked the ports etc and everything seems OK. I don't want to fiddle about with it encase I do mess it up and get problems getting on-line with my PS3 and my PC. I mentioned my PC because they told me one time to check my router settings in my PC. I know Rockstar's server is buggered at times because it keeps logging me out and I can't log back in unless I reboot my PS3. When I do get logged out and when it fails to log me back in with a DNS error, I can always log into my PlayStation Home with no problem. Then when I've loaded GTA 4 back in and I go on Multi-player, I can enter a game and I'm logged out again and PlaySation Home is fine again. All the time I can use the PlayStation server OK, it proves to me that Rockstar are getting worse.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 19 2009, 11:13 PM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

I'm a PS3 user. I do have the XBox 360 but I haven't got the internet running through it.

The player that shot me from about three blocks away, this game never had shiper rifles in it. It was an SMG game or a Micro SMG. I can't remember the gun out of the two. The range isn't that powerful. I know I mentioned a lot about people cheating in this thread and no I believe I'm wrong over that. I believe there's lag and glitches causing this now. Something else happened today that I couldn't get my head around. I was driving at full speed and I hit somebody and he flew sideways and went smack against a brick wall and survived. Then he got up and hot me in the back of the head and killed me. I couldn't believe that. By the time he got back on his feet (when he was supposed to be stone dead), he would never have been able to aim and hit me perfectly because as a rule, I would have been out of his range by the speed I was driving. Even if he had a sniper rifle he wouldn't have been able to aim at my speed and distance, also because I was swerving other traffic. Somebody hit me later at a much slower speed about 20 miles-an-hour and I was stone dea and I thought "how did he manage that after
I couldn't kill somebody else at a much faster speed. I only got thrown from one lane to another and when I hit somebody he got slammed against the wall at a hard speed as well as my car hitting him bloody hard. I always get runover quick and easy and when I do it back I mostly get killed in a second. Somebody even survived me driving over him.

I've mentioned these things to Rockstar and they always blame my connection and I know there's nothing wrong with it. I also have a 100% connection indication. I also checked the ports etc and everything seems OK. I don't want to fiddle about with it encase I do mess it up and get problems getting on-line with my PS3 and my PC. I mentioned my PC because they told me one time to check my router settings in my PC. I know Rockstar's server is buggered at times because it keeps logging me out and I can't log back in unless I reboot my PS3. When I do get logged out and when it fails to log me back in with a DNS error, I can always log into my PlayStation Home with no problem. Then when I've loaded GTA 4 back in and I go on Multi-player, I can enter a game and I'm logged out again and PlaySation Home is fine again. All the time I can use the PlayStation server OK, it proves to me that Rockstar are getting worse.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 19 2009, 11:14 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

The player that shot me from about three blocks away, this game never had shiper rifles in it. It was an SMG game or a Micro SMG. I can't remember the gun out of the two. The range isn't that powerful. I know I mentioned a lot about people cheating in this thread and no I believe I'm wrong over that. I believe there's lag and glitches causing this now. Something else happened today that I couldn't get my head around. I was driving at full speed and I hit somebody and he flew sideways and went smack against a brick wall and survived. Then he got up and hot me in the back of the head and killed me. I couldn't believe that. By the time he got back on his feet (when he was supposed to be stone dead), he would never have been able to aim and hit me perfectly because as a rule, I would have been out of his range by the speed I was driving. Even if he had a sniper rifle he wouldn't have been able to aim at my speed and distance, also because I was swerving other traffic. Somebody hit me later at a much slower speed about 20 miles-an-hour and I was stone dea and I thought "how did he manage that after I couldn't kill somebody else at a much faster speed"? I only got thrown from one lane to another and when I hit somebody he got slammed against the wall at a hard speed as well as my car hitting him bloody hard. I always get runover quick and easy and when I do it back I mostly get killed in a second. Somebody even survived me driving over him.

This post has been edited by WHERE_IS_MIANUS: Feb 19 2009, 11:20 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Feb 21 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

The item you mentioned about hitting people with a car ive seen happen before. Not so much about them getting up and killing you when you were far away though. Ive ran people over in a fast and large vehicle they've gone flying and managed to survive.

Today i was playing, someone had shot a rocket at me. I amazingly managed to jump over it (which id recorded that sad.gif ) And exploded near me from behind so i went flying forwards on the otherside of a wall. He enemy thought i was dead but i popped up and killed them. I was accused of cheating.

Ive never played GTA4 on a PS3 so i don't really know the accessibility options (i know they have Linux on there) but i really don't think its cheating. I just think the PS3 servers running GTA4 are just not very reliable. Which is why 360 owners pay a subscription.

If the lag isn't at your end then its most likely at the other person/s.

There are alot of factors which come into play for killing someone in GTA4. Where you shoot them, with what weapon, how much health or amour do they have left etc. Its easy to forget to look at how much health you have left remaining and think that someone killed you unfairly.

Im terrible at it online when it comes to kills which i think are unjust but thats part and parcel of the game, im afraid. The consoles run overtime when GTA4 is played online because of all the different things it trying to process and bugs are bound to happen.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 22 2009, 01:38 AM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Feb 21 2009, 05:24 PM) [snapback]1485889[/snapback]
The item you mentioned about hitting people with a car ive seen happen before. Not so much about them getting up and killing you when you were far away though. Ive ran people over in a fast and large vehicle they've gone flying and managed to survive.

Today i was playing, someone had shot a rocket at me. I amazingly managed to jump over it (which id recorded that sad.gif ) And exploded near me from behind so i went flying forwards on the otherside of a wall. He enemy thought i was dead but i popped up and killed them. I was accused of cheating.

Ive never played GTA4 on a PS3 so i don't really know the accessibility options (i know they have Linux on there) but i really don't think its cheating. I just think the PS3 servers running GTA4 are just not very reliable. Which is why 360 owners pay a subscription.

If the lag isn't at your end then its most likely at the other person/s.

There are alot of factors which come into play for killing someone in GTA4. Where you shoot them, with what weapon, how much health or amour do they have left etc. Its easy to forget to look at how much health you have left remaining and think that someone killed you unfairly.

Im terrible at it online when it comes to kills which i think are unjust but thats part and parcel of the game, im afraid. The consoles run overtime when GTA4 is played online because of all the different things it trying to process and bugs are bound to happen.

Sorry this is long.

It was worse today with a car-crushing death by me. Well, that's if it was one. I hit somebody at half of the car's speed and that would have killed him the way I hit him. He cart-wheeled in the air and landed behind me and I reversed and drove right on him, wheels as well and he managed to shoot me dead through the car floor. I thought "what the fuck happened there? No way he could have survived that and not only that, how can he have been able to shoot me with a SMG from under the car"? It's bad enough he survived the massive car hit. I wonder how he could have aimed a gun from under a car and shot me dead through the car floor. From under the car, there wasn't enough room for him to point the SMG upwards. I was in a sports car and they are lower to the road. I can't remember the name of the car but it was the one used in Brucie No.1 except this fuck-up was in the Multi-player GTA Race.

You was lucky with the rocket launcher shooting. That reminds me of a Turf War game. I fired eight rockets at a player guarding his turf and not one rocket killed him. It should have because he was standing against a wall and I hit the wall at least four times that should have thrown him in the air like a bag of wet washing and after I ran out of rockets, he shot me dead. I thought "what utter bollocks". He made no effort to avoid my rockets and he got me afterwards from a more further range to what the power of the rockets have. I know lagging comes into these things but I don't believe this was a lagging because he must have been there for real to gun me down straight after my rockets failed on him when I know I got my aim perfect. Some rockets hit the wall behind him that were enough to kill him and others were dead on target.

The way things are going I'm getting XBox Live because I believe the PS3 side is fucked. All the people that praise the PS3 and I've found so many downfalls with it such as Rockstar's server signing me out all the time and I know my router is fine because other games never do this that have nothing to do with Rockstar. When I get logged out from GTA 4, I can't get back in unless I either reboot my PS3 or just quit the game and log into PlayStation Home before loading GTA 4 back in. Sometimes when I log into PlayStation Home and quit it and load GTA 4 I can get use GTA 4 Multi-player and sometimes the bloody GTA 4 still doesn't allow me to log in where Rockstar's server is fucked-up and they still can't admit it.

I believe other players have lagging going on but I also believe Rockstar have a problem because one time in Team Deathmatch, nobody could pick-up and weapons or cash. It's hard to believe everyone in that game then had a lagging connection at the same time in the same game. A few weeks ago on one Sunday, the Multi-player wasn't working for three hours.

With the health and armour bit, when I have the auto aim on, we can tell what their armour and health is by the inside of the auto-aim-circle. One time I was shooting at somebody and his dropped and rose again. Many times I use an assult rifle and I'm unloading about two mags into their head and nothing is dropping and they turn around and kill me with a pistol with two bullets. I meant the ordinary pistol because I know the Combat pistol has great fire power and I've killed so many people with the Combat pistol when they've used a machine gun on me. The machine guns I'm refering to are the SMG and the Micro SMG.

I believe GTA 4 is the most glitched game out and just think, Rockstar made us wait an extra half-a-year for the release and I thought that was because they found bugs and were sorting them out. They can't even find a hooker in a whorehouse. It seems strange that these problems are always with Rockstar.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Feb 22 2009, 04:19 AM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

Pre-post warning - Went to a party tonight (family friends 18th) and so im a little worse for wear, don't usually like going to parties where the birthday person is younger than me...

Anyway, if you do migrate to Xbox Live then feel free to add me and if you do get GTA4 again for the 360 add me to your friends list (my XBL name is in my avatar thing) and let me know if its any different. With the release of The Lost and Damned there has been an update (patch) of GTA4 (dont know if the PS3 version has got it) and it might improve your multiplayer experience. Because what you have mentioned in the previous posts aren't people cheating, its just the game itself and its physics system not being as realistic as you wanted or as 'fair' as you would like.

Im probably going to post another post tomorrow/today to this thread when im abit sober so i can make more sence.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 26 2009, 01:43 AM
Post #31

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Feb 22 2009, 04:19 AM) [snapback]1486079[/snapback]
Pre-post warning - Went to a party tonight (family friends 18th) and so im a little worse for wear, don't usually like going to parties where the birthday person is younger than me...

Anyway, if you do migrate to Xbox Live then feel free to add me and if you do get GTA4 again for the 360 add me to your friends list (my XBL name is in my avatar thing) and let me know if its any different. With the release of The Lost and Damned there has been an update (patch) of GTA4 (dont know if the PS3 version has got it) and it might improve your multiplayer experience. Because what you have mentioned in the previous posts aren't people cheating, its just the game itself and its physics system not being as realistic as you wanted or as 'fair' as you would like.

Im probably going to post another post tomorrow/today to this thread when im abit sober so i can make more sence.

Excuse me but what does your post have to do with my thread?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Mar 5 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #32

Upstanding Citizen

You mentioned that they way things are going you will be getting Xbox Live and then i posted my post.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Mar 6 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Mar 5 2009, 08:03 PM) [snapback]1488700[/snapback]
You mentioned that they way things are going you will be getting Xbox Live and then i posted my post.

Why tell us about the party you went to as well that appeared first?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Mar 7 2009, 06:37 PM
Post #34

Upstanding Citizen

It was a pre-post warning to let you know i was drunk incase i typed anything rediculously stupid or didnt make sense.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Mar 12 2009, 09:34 AM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(KKKNNN @ Mar 12 2009, 06:32 AM) [snapback]1489795[/snapback]
Brass air fittingshttp://www.liangdianup.com/index.htm

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo buraue

If you want to Spam, piss off.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post May 19 2009, 12:28 AM
Post #36

Litterer

Member No.: 42,438

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 3 2009, 08:43 AM) [snapback]1481658[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 2 2009, 10:33 PM) [snapback]1481565[/snapback]
It's not a lag. Explain why I've seen people around me when they are not on the map. So far you're the only one that thinks it's a lagging.

I really can't be fucked to explain it all again. You can't cheat on console games the way you can in PC games. If you don't want to believe that and want to automatically assume that everyone who is absolutely owning you must be cheating, that's your problem.

Actually I learned of a way to cheat via youtube, heres the thing

1. get a USB Flash drive

2. download certain codes that people have created

3. plug the USB drive into your PS3, and upload to where ever

4. the codes should apply to the game you are playing because the codes match the games codes and there you go.

for some reason I got this when people some how kill me when im inside the airport glitch where you are inside a building, and a guy in a helicopter became "under me" as i saw his blip with a downward arrow and i just died by "undefinedAssassinatorPieundefined"

and how another time every time I spawn i just die instantly i dont even get those 5 seconds of invinsibility, i couldnt pull up my phone to leave so i reset the game.

This USB code technique also works with COD4, and other multiplayer games, which dont receive many patches

This post has been edited by Assassinator: May 19 2009, 12:28 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 19 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #37

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

The heli beneath you needs no cheats, it's just a glitch where you can fly under the map.
Thought everyone knew that but I suppose not.

And if you are being shot while inside the airport building; I personally get inside too and kill them for being a smart arse, so that's probably someone else inside with you.

5 seconds invincibility? Never had that ever.

I like to glitch sometimes and be a proper cunt to other players, keep an eye open for me - I'll make your life hell because I love it.

This post has been edited by marney1: May 19 2009, 05:44 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post May 19 2009, 08:29 AM
Post #38

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

What you was saying about the guy getting out he car and walking away- that isnt lag. That is tinkering with the game options.

I think it is friendly fire -off- in the game menu. However, you still die from the impact of hitting the ground when caught out by a RPG.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
LoonaTyk1
post May 30 2009, 05:04 AM
Post #39

Do Boy

Member No.: 52,364

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 1 2009, 06:56 PM) [snapback]1481406[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 1 2009, 08:26 PM) [snapback]1481384[/snapback]
It's all caused by lag. The only cheating you get on the consoles is when people glitch into buildings, like the airport terminal. Simply quit the game and join another if it happens again, there's nothing you can do except join a game with a better connection.

I understand partly of what you're saying but lagging isn't always the reason. I blew-up somebody in a car with the rocket launcher and he got out and walked away. It was like trying to kill Michael Myers. You can't say lagging was the cause of that. Also, in a Deathmatch game as I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I said lesfritesgouzes was chasing me in a car while I was driving and his name was above the car but he wasn't on the map. The same with another Deathmatch game with somebody else. I could have been ready to walk around the corner of a building and seeing nobody right in front of me on the map and then I could have had a gun pointed right in my face at point-blank range where I'm dead a second later all because those fools can't play like a real player. I don't want to feel as if the map shows the invisible people where they are visible when it's too late for me to defend myself.

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 1 2009, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1481388[/snapback]
All these "I lost because everyone else cheats" topics should be put together. Maybe THAT will be the 'Name & Shame' topic.

That's it, let's name and shame these hangbags. I bet the LC grannies can fight better than those cheaters. I had one person that I suspected as a cheater that took the piss out of my shooting and I told him, "at least my driving skills are better than yours" and he got all loud over the mic. I lost count how many times we had a car chase and I kept losing him where I was weaving in and out of the traffic at high speed. He always lags behind. Before I know it he quits because he can't keep up. I wonder what his real shooting is like and he takes the piss out of me. He must cheat because he can't shoot properly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make myself sound like the King of driving, I know others are just as good and better than me. I've lost many races and had crashes now and then during driving. One race I lost was only because some bastard blew me up right in front of the finish line with a rocket launcher. I can't complain there because the GTA Race allows that where it's a rule in the game. I was pissed off but I found the funny side afterwards.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 1 2009, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1481382[/snapback]
I didn't think cheating was possible in MP. Atleast not on the 360 anyway.

It is possible. I know I've meantioned a lot so far but I caught somebody spawn a car in Happiness Island and he was running people over all over the place. He never lasted that long because somebody killed him.

QUOTE(Mohawk @ Feb 1 2009, 09:19 PM) [snapback]1481394[/snapback]
yep... thats caused by lag...
it happens a lot to me, since I play it from Brazil, and it's real hard to find a "room" with a good connection, it's only good when it's hosted by a brazilian or someone in south america...

It's not lagging. Well, if you're trying to shoot somebody or run them over and they dart about where they disappear and re-appear elsewhere, that is lagging where they are moving about to avoid us but we don't see the full animation of them moving because of the lagging. Explain how my other issues is lagging. How can somebody not be listed on the map at all times in a game but you can only see him when it's to late to defend yourself. I've had another do the same. Witnessing a car being spawned at Happiness Island isn't a lag when you see a car appear to drop from the heaven.

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 1 2009, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1481388[/snapback]
All these "I lost because everyone else cheats" topics should be put together. Maybe THAT will be the 'Name & Shame' topic.

Not everyone cheats. I never cheat and I've had others telling me in person, over the phone and elsewhere on the internet that they have the same annoying thing. Of course some can lie where they don't want to admit it but not everyone cheats. I admit I cheated with GTA: SA but that was with my own private game and I learnt my lesson because the cheats fucked-up my game and I had to start again. Somebody using the XBox 360 said elsewhere that he used cheats with GTA 4 and the cheats deleted his achievements. I wonder if cheats can do that to PS3 trophies. I started playing the PS3 version of GTA 4 without the internet running through and when I got the internet running through I found out my trophies were unavailible and and I had to start that one again to win the trophies. I'm not taking a chance with cheats for a few reasons. One, I don't want to find out that my trophies delete themselves and that is if it happens with the PS3 as well and it's bad enough I've had to start this game again anyway, two, I want to win trophies that I know I really won, three, I want to earn money that I know I really earnt, four, I want to get even better at some moves then when it happens I know I've done it for real (and nobody is perfect at every move at driving and fighting etc, we all fuck-up here and there) and five, I don't want to corrupt my game that would result to starting again.

only one thing to say about cheaters. and I quote , "Cheaters are capital P , PUSSY's" . they should all crawl back into their mothers asses where they were shit from. If your good and can slaughter me in multiplayer , I can handle that but cheating to win means you are a weak cockless and spineneless pussy , still hangin on the guy who works at the cemetarys sagging tit. nuff said !

This post has been edited by LoonaTyk1: May 30 2009, 05:06 AM

--------------------
LoonaTyk1
Achievements

+Quote Post
Vastet
post Jul 23 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #40

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 52,090

RE: OP
These are all examples of gliches and lag, not cheaters. Cheating is exploiting the glich at the airport where you can jump through the wall and shoot people without getting shot back. Don't try that on me though, I'll fly a chopper up your ass every time I see you in there. I know where you can get a chopper through the walls, and I can fly it anywhere.
Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 09:32 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4