Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cheaters, Cheaters
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 1 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,125

We've had moments where we get pissed off with those cheaters that don't have the balls to fight like a man and the only way they fight is with cheats. I've read about some peoples' anger in here, too. About a half-hour I ago I was in Daathmatch and as soon as the game started, somebody started shooting at me and hit me and it appeared that the cheater shot at me from two or three blocks away. I managed to run for safety as well. Anyway, later in that game I was being chased where we were both in a car each and the one chasing me is called lesfritesgouzes (and that is his PS3 ID). I saw him behind me where is ID was clear above his car written in blue but there was no blue on the map. He usd a cheat to make himself invisible on the map. Later in another Deathmatch game some other chicken shit cheater was using the same cheat. I never got his ID. We should have a Name & Shame thread here so that we know who these stupid twats are.

Early today I was in a Deathmatch game and I emptied three clips into somebody's head at point-blank range with an Assult Rifle and when I run out of ammo he shot me once in the head with a pistol and I was dead. No way can he have survived that. Not to mention him acting like a retard with abuse over the mic where he called me a motherfucking dick and I thought, "if I'm a motherfucking dick, how come I don't use cheats and how come I don't act like a retard after a kill"?

There's times when I get tired of the Multi-player side now because of the cheaters spoiling the fun for others. I hope their PS3's freeze-up or their games corrupt due to the cheats added.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 1 2009, 08:22 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I didn't think cheating was possible in MP. Atleast not on the 360 anyway.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Feb 1 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

It's all caused by lag. The only cheating you get on the consoles is when people glitch into buildings, like the airport terminal. Simply quit the game and join another if it happens again, there's nothing you can do except join a game with a better connection.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 1 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #4

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

All these "I lost because everyone else cheats" topics should be put together. Maybe THAT will be the 'Name & Shame' topic.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mohawk
post Feb 1 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,964

yep... thats caused by lag...
it happens a lot to me, since I play it from Brazil, and it's real hard to find a "room" with a good connection, it's only good when it's hosted by a brazilian or someone in south america...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 1 2009, 11:56 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 1 2009, 08:26 PM) [snapback]1481384[/snapback]
It's all caused by lag. The only cheating you get on the consoles is when people glitch into buildings, like the airport terminal. Simply quit the game and join another if it happens again, there's nothing you can do except join a game with a better connection.

I understand partly of what you're saying but lagging isn't always the reason. I blew-up somebody in a car with the rocket launcher and he got out and walked away. It was like trying to kill Michael Myers. You can't say lagging was the cause of that. Also, in a Deathmatch game as I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I said lesfritesgouzes was chasing me in a car while I was driving and his name was above the car but he wasn't on the map. The same with another Deathmatch game with somebody else. I could have been ready to walk around the corner of a building and seeing nobody right in front of me on the map and then I could have had a gun pointed right in my face at point-blank range where I'm dead a second later all because those fools can't play like a real player. I don't want to feel as if the map shows the invisible people where they are visible when it's too late for me to defend myself.

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 1 2009, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1481388[/snapback]
All these "I lost because everyone else cheats" topics should be put together. Maybe THAT will be the 'Name & Shame' topic.

That's it, let's name and shame these hangbags. I bet the LC grannies can fight better than those cheaters. I had one person that I suspected as a cheater that took the piss out of my shooting and I told him, "at least my driving skills are better than yours" and he got all loud over the mic. I lost count how many times we had a car chase and I kept losing him where I was weaving in and out of the traffic at high speed. He always lags behind. Before I know it he quits because he can't keep up. I wonder what his real shooting is like and he takes the piss out of me. He must cheat because he can't shoot properly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make myself sound like the King of driving, I know others are just as good and better than me. I've lost many races and had crashes now and then during driving. One race I lost was only because some bastard blew me up right in front of the finish line with a rocket launcher. I can't complain there because the GTA Race allows that where it's a rule in the game. I was pissed off but I found the funny side afterwards.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 1 2009, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1481382[/snapback]
I didn't think cheating was possible in MP. Atleast not on the 360 anyway.

It is possible. I know I've meantioned a lot so far but I caught somebody spawn a car in Happiness Island and he was running people over all over the place. He never lasted that long because somebody killed him.

QUOTE(Mohawk @ Feb 1 2009, 09:19 PM) [snapback]1481394[/snapback]
yep... thats caused by lag...
it happens a lot to me, since I play it from Brazil, and it's real hard to find a "room" with a good connection, it's only good when it's hosted by a brazilian or someone in south america...

It's not lagging. Well, if you're trying to shoot somebody or run them over and they dart about where they disappear and re-appear elsewhere, that is lagging where they are moving about to avoid us but we don't see the full animation of them moving because of the lagging. Explain how my other issues is lagging. How can somebody not be listed on the map at all times in a game but you can only see him when it's to late to defend yourself. I've had another do the same. Witnessing a car being spawned at Happiness Island isn't a lag when you see a car appear to drop from the heaven.

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 1 2009, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1481388[/snapback]

Not everyone cheats. I never cheat and I've had others telling me in person, over the phone and elsewhere on the internet that they have the same annoying thing. Of course some can lie where they don't want to admit it but not everyone cheats. I admit I cheated with GTA: SA but that was with my own private game and I learnt my lesson because the cheats fucked-up my game and I had to start again. Somebody using the XBox 360 said elsewhere that he used cheats with GTA 4 and the cheats deleted his achievements. I wonder if cheats can do that to PS3 trophies. I started playing the PS3 version of GTA 4 without the internet running through and when I got the internet running through I found out my trophies were unavailible and and I had to start that one again to win the trophies. I'm not taking a chance with cheats for a few reasons. One, I don't want to find out that my trophies delete themselves and that is if it happens with the PS3 as well and it's bad enough I've had to start this game again anyway, two, I want to win trophies that I know I really won, three, I want to earn money that I know I really earnt, four, I want to get even better at some moves then when it happens I know I've done it for real (and nobody is perfect at every move at driving and fighting etc, we all fuck-up here and there) and five, I don't want to corrupt my game that would result to starting again.

This post has been edited by WHERE_IS_MIANUS: Feb 2 2009, 02:26 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 2 2009, 01:24 AM
Post #7

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Before you write another novel of a post, check the settings of the game you are in. There are all kinds of things to turn on/off or change.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 2 2009, 02:23 AM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Feb 2 2009, 01:24 AM) [snapback]1481420[/snapback]
Before you write another novel of a post, check the settings of the game you are in. There are all kinds of things to turn on/off or change.

I wasn't writing a novel, I was replying to others that joined in my thread. Loads of people replied to my thread and I wanted to reply back. Second, most setting can't be changed. Rockstar control it.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 2 2009, 03:56 AM
Post #9

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 1 2009, 06:56 PM) [snapback]1481406[/snapback]
It is possible. I know I've meantioned a lot so far but I caught somebody spawn a car in Happiness Island and he was running people over all over the place. He never lasted that long because somebody killed him.

Cars spawn on Liberty Island during MP, behind the buildings adjacent to the large plaza. Not a cheat.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Feb 2 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 1 2009, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1481406[/snapback]

I understand partly of what you're saying but lagging isn't always the reason. I blew-up somebody in a car with the rocket launcher and he got out and walked away. It was like trying to kill Michael Myers. You can't say lagging was the cause of that. Also, in a Deathmatch game as I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I said lesfritesgouzes was chasing me in a car while I was driving and his name was above the car but he wasn't on the map. The same with another Deathmatch game with somebody else. I could have been ready to walk around the corner of a building and seeing nobody right in front of me on the map and then I could have had a gun pointed right in my face at point-blank range where I'm dead a second later all because those fools can't play like a real player. I don't want to feel as if the map shows the invisible people where they are visible when it's too late for me to defend myself

Sounds like lag to me. Everything you see is handled client-side, so in the first example, you might have seen the car blow up but in reality, you missed, he saw you were trying to kill him and he got out. I bet if you host your own games with people from your area, you won't get any of those issues.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 2 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 2 2009, 01:53 PM) [snapback]1481488[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 1 2009, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1481406[/snapback]

I understand partly of what you're saying but lagging isn't always the reason. I blew-up somebody in a car with the rocket launcher and he got out and walked away. It was like trying to kill Michael Myers. You can't say lagging was the cause of that. Also, in a Deathmatch game as I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I said lesfritesgouzes was chasing me in a car while I was driving and his name was above the car but he wasn't on the map. The same with another Deathmatch game with somebody else. I could have been ready to walk around the corner of a building and seeing nobody right in front of me on the map and then I could have had a gun pointed right in my face at point-blank range where I'm dead a second later all because those fools can't play like a real player. I don't want to feel as if the map shows the invisible people where they are visible when it's too late for me to defend myself

Sounds like lag to me. Everything you see is handled client-side, so in the first example, you might have seen the car blow up but in reality, you missed, he saw you were trying to kill him and he got out. I bet if you host your own games with people from your area, you won't get any of those issues.

It's not a lag. Explain why I've seen people around me when they are not on the map. So far you're the only one that thinks it's a lagging.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Mohawk
post Feb 2 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,964

I just can't see how it would be possible to cheat on a video game, it's not like you can install different softwares to change the game like in the PC. And I don't think R* would make a cheat for the online version, how would the cheat work? Like the regular cheats? Typing it in the phone? That's the only thing that tells me that it's not cheating, I can't see how it would work. ;D

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Feb 3 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 2 2009, 10:33 PM) [snapback]1481565[/snapback]
It's not a lag. Explain why I've seen people around me when they are not on the map. So far you're the only one that thinks it's a lagging.

I really can't be fucked to explain it all again. You can't cheat on console games the way you can in PC games. If you don't want to believe that and want to automatically assume that everyone who is absolutely owning you must be cheating, that's your problem.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 3 2009, 02:55 PM
Post #14

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Feb 3 2009, 07:43 AM) [snapback]1481658[/snapback]
If you don't want to believe that and want to automatically assume that everyone who is absolutely owning you must be cheating, that's your problem.

Owned.

Duffman cheated.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Roman
post Feb 3 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 7,026

Dude, it's FUCK LAG. When you shoot someone in the head and they turn around and pop you once that's called LAG! When you blow up a car and they get out fine it's called LAG. It's because the action on your screen is NOT synchronized with the people that you are playing with. He may have gotten out of the car a long time ago, but because of the lag on your screen he was still in the car. There are no such thing as cheaters on the PS3 or 360. It's. FUCKING. LAG.

And if it happens again don't waste your bandwidth and Psy's web space by posting this shit, just leave the game and join another one.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 3 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #16

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Roman @ Feb 3 2009, 10:15 AM) [snapback]1481680[/snapback]
Dude, it's FUCK LAG. When you shoot someone in the head and they turn around and pop you once that's called LAG! When you blow up a car and they get out fine it's called LAG. It's because the action on your screen is NOT synchronized with the people that you are playing with. He may have gotten out of the car a long time ago, but because of the lag on your screen he was still in the car. There are no such thing as cheaters on the PS3 or 360. It's. FUCKING. LAG.

And if it happens again don't waste your bandwidth and Psy's web space by posting this shit, just leave the game and join another one.

Damn.

Very nice.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Feb 3 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #17

Litterer

Member No.: 42,438

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 1 2009, 11:17 AM) [snapback]1481359[/snapback]
Anyway, later in that game I was being chased where we were both in a car each and the one chasing me is called lesfritesgouzes (and that is his PS3 ID). I saw him behind me where is ID was clear above his car written in blue but there was no blue on the map. He usd a cheat to make himself invisible on the map.

blips can be turned off in games, it should be for everyone. Blips turned off mean you wont see them on the radar, and you can also have the Player ID turned off in games which is why its just a blue dot on the screen

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 3 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Mohawk @ Feb 2 2009, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1481567[/snapback]
I just can't see how it would be possible to cheat on a video game, it's not like you can install different softwares to change the game like in the PC. And I don't think R* would make a cheat for the online version, how would the cheat work? Like the regular cheats? Typing it in the phone? That's the only thing that tells me that it's not cheating, I can't see how it would work. ;D

It is possible. Today I was with a bunch or dicks in Happiness Island and I heard a load of them laughing over vioice where they said they were coming after me and I was the only one on the map but I could see them around me with their ID's. How do you know computer programmers haven't made their own cheats and installed them in their folder where their game is saved. On the other hand they might have created their own disc that they run before loading the game, just like what Code Junkies made for a lot of PS2 games called Ultimate Cheats. I remember GTA: SA Ultimate Cheats had some cheats that couldn't be accessed while the game was loaded. There's always some smart arse that can write programs where he/she can do this 'n' that and it's not always something they will advertise to give away because others will get them back in the games using the cheats if this is correct. Just put it this way, some people find it impossible to copy games let alone load them but others have done it.

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Feb 3 2009, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1481788[/snapback]
Anyway, later in that game I was being chased where we were both in a car each and the one chasing me is called lesfritesgouzes (and that is his PS3 ID). I saw him behind me where is ID was clear above his car written in blue but there was no blue on the map. He usd a cheat to make himself invisible on the map.

blips can be turned off in games, it should be for everyone. Blips turned off mean you wont see them on the radar, and you can also have the Player ID turned off in games which is why its just a blue dot on the screen

When I used that setting people said they could still see me.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Feb 4 2009, 12:29 AM
Post #19

Litterer

Member No.: 42,438

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 3 2009, 06:15 PM) [snapback]1481818[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mohawk @ Feb 2 2009, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1481567[/snapback]

It is possible. Today I was with a bunch or dicks in Happiness Island and I heard a load of them laughing over vioice where they said they were coming after me and I was the only one on the map but I could see them around me with their ID's. How do you know computer programmers haven't made their own cheats and installed them in their folder where their game is saved. On the other hand they might have created their own disc that they run before loading the game, just like what Code Junkies made for a lot of PS2 games called Ultimate Cheats. I remember GTA: SA Ultimate Cheats had some cheats that couldn't be accessed while the game was loaded. There's always some smart arse that can write programs where he/she can do this 'n' that and it's not always something they will advertise to give away because others will get them back in the games using the cheats if this is correct. Just put it this way, some people find it impossible to copy games let alone load them but others have done it.

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Feb 3 2009, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1481788[/snapback]

When I used that setting people said they could still see me.

that doesnt really explain it, they can see your blip on the screen BUT not on the radar

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 19 2009, 01:54 AM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

Somebody cheated yesterday. Four times I blew him up in a car while I used the rocket launcher and he kept getting out and running away. He would have been brown bread in a second. I also slammed a helicopter into him up against a wall at full speed and he survived and gunned me down. I thought "no fucking way"! I was telling somebody this in a lobby and she said she finally managed to blast somebody down with the rocket laucher while the other player was flying in a helicopter. She said the helicopter blew-up and of course, it came down. She said the player walked out of the wreck and carried on. The drop would have killed him as well as the explosion. The impact of me ramming a helicopter into somebody up against the wall at full speed would have had just as much impact as falling a few hundred feet to the ground.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th November 2014 - 05:20 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4