post Mar 11 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #41

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

going tonight... i'm ready to be entertained... but i'm a little worried about seeing a big blue part flappin' about on the screen throughout the film... i've heard the rumors laugh.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 11 2009, 07:21 PM
Post #42

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 11 2009, 02:45 PM) [snapback]1489688[/snapback]
going tonight... i'm ready to be entertained... but i'm a little worried about seeing a big blue part flappin' about on the screen throughout the film... i've heard the rumors :lol:...

Eek a penis!

Also, check this: If Watchmen was made into a Saturday Morning Cartoon. I'd watch.
[youtube]YDDHHrt6l4w[/youtube]

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Mar 11 2009, 07:44 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Mar 11 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #43

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 11 2009, 03:21 PM) [snapback]1489691[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 11 2009, 02:45 PM) [snapback]1489688[/snapback]
going tonight... i'm ready to be entertained... but i'm a little worried about seeing a big blue part flappin' about on the screen throughout the film... i've heard the rumors laugh.gif...

Eek a penis!

Also, check this: If Watchmen was made into a Saturday Morning Cartoon. I'd watch.
[youtube]YDDHHrt6l4w[/youtube]

*buys lots of overpriced branded merchandise*

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 11 2009, 10:54 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 11 2009, 03:21 PM) [snapback]1489691[/snapback]
Eek a penis!

i can't wait to hear all the tween chuckles in the theater laugh.gif...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Mar 11 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #45

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

Good film, it was different. Although pretty much all the "heroes" were actually just normal people who knew how to fight well. Except for Dr.Manhattan, now that's what you call overdrive superhuman....infact he was pretty much a God

Guy reminded me of Seth from Streetfighter IV (yeah I know watchmen is from the 60's/70's)

8/10 film. Go watch it guise
Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Mar 12 2009, 01:32 AM
Post #46

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,213

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 11 2009, 06:45 PM) [snapback]1489688[/snapback]

From what ive read Snyder done Dr.Manhattans 'dong' in a tasteful way - Like Michelangelo's David. Its the same within the book, he IS stark naked almost entirely throughout but you don't even notice it.

And i also guess its why Snyder was allowed to show a fully naked Dr.Manhattan in the trailer which is shown on national television. Dr.Manhattan is like a perfectly sculpted statue only he moves and thinks. Its hard to describe how they got away with it.

Man, i need to stop the drugs. Ive always thought deeply into the Watchmen book but ive not even seen the film yet and im already thinking deeply into things ive only seen in the trailer.

--------------------
Stunt Double for Nick Frost
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 12 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #47

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Mar 11 2009, 09:32 PM) [snapback]1489762[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 11 2009, 06:45 PM) [snapback]1489688[/snapback]
going tonight... i'm ready to be entertained... but i'm a little worried about seeing a big blue part flappin' about on the screen throughout the film... i've heard the rumors :lol:...

From what ive read Snyder done Dr.Manhattans 'dong' in a tasteful way - Like Michelangelo's David. Its the same within the book, he IS stark naked almost entirely throughout but you don't even notice it.

And i also guess its why Snyder was allowed to show a fully naked Dr.Manhattan in the trailer which is shown on national television. Dr.Manhattan is like a perfectly sculpted statue only he moves and thinks. Its hard to describe how they got away with it.

Man, i need to stop the drugs. Ive always thought deeply into the Watchmen book but ive not even seen the film yet and im already thinking deeply into things ive only seen in the trailer.

The penis is very noticeable.

A guy in front of me was complaining about all the penis. "C'mon, enough with the blue dicks."

The best reference I've read to describe his blue dick is "The Doctor's Lower Manhattan". It was in a review, can't remember which one, but mad props to the author.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 12 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #48

yea, it was a little too much on the screen... especially when the theater is full of guys and you only show a boobage scene damn near the end of the movie, in darkness, yet show us a big blue penis throughout the movie laugh.gif...

but, aside from that fact, the movie was pretty good... it thought it dragged on at certain points but, there was enough action to keep it interesting throughout... the ending part [spoiler](in antartica and manhatten)[/spoiler] was a little confusing and i still can't make any sense of it... that's what i get i guess for never reading the comic book...

the rorschach character was pretty fucking badass though... definitely worth the price of admission... and aside from him and the comedian, i really didn't think there was any good acting from the rest of the crew... everyone else was pretty flat... but, i got a new superhero to like in rorschach, a pretty unique individual who had the right idea of what a superhero should be...

7/10... it was entertaining and i felt like i got my money's worth...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 12 2009, 03:33 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Mar 12 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #49

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

The Dr.'s lower Manhattan is only noticeable if you're looking for it. I didn't notice really at all throughout the movie, I was concentrating on the story and the actors faces, expressions, etc.. where the attention should be.

fags

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Mar 13 2009, 05:09 AM
Post #50

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I'll give it a 7/10 as well. Well, ignore that number tongue.gif

The story progressed along quite well, but the ending was a bomb (not literally for those angry at my implied suggestion). It didn't make since how the scene on that red place led to the scene in that cold place... did the movie differ from the book?

Btw, everyone agrees that building of characters was flat. Only two round characters. I hope the director's cut has two more hours to it. In retrospect, I may be unfair by stating this but when I could only remember Dr. Manhattan and Rorschach... it goes to show how well the characters stood alone.

On the other hand, I truly admired Veidtr's (spelling?) plan B. And btw, the philosophic topics in this movie just about outdid the Matrix, I think. (And they're subtle, very subtle).

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 13 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #51

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(ViceMan @ Mar 12 2009, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1489877[/snapback]
I like men and cocks, and men with cocks, or cocks with men, yes indeedy. Mmmm.

Sorry, that's from locked post. I just had to quote it.

Hold on now, Bones and Punxtr. While I'll agree Rorschach was one of the best characters (I've ever seen in a film), don't count out the Night Owl 2. I don't know the actor from any of his previous works, but I think he nailed his role ([spoiler]and Silk Spectre 2[/spoiler]) as an overweight, retired hero. Just a normal middle aged guy. I don't think it was as much poor acting as he really nailed the character. Someone who's read the comic probably can back me up there.

I thought Silk Spectre 2 was what she should have been. She was a fanboy wet dream. Malin Akerman is hot, no doubt, but there's a thousand hot chicks they could have gotten to give a better performance. Her scene on Mars was one of the worst parts of the movie. Her scene above the city was obviously the best.

I managed to make it through the movie without oogling Dr. Manhattan's cock. Ast is right, there was plenty of other stuff going on to not have to stare at his penis. It's like locker room etiquette; you know guys are naked, you just don't gaze at their man meat. Unless you're Viceman, apparently.

If we're busting out numbered ratings, I say 9.5/10.
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Mar 13 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #52

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Oh you wanna go numeral decimal numeral slash numeral on this shit? Lets do this. mad.gif

9.5/10, and one million noshuns. wub.gif I can't wait to see it again.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 13 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #53

i thought night owl II was flat too... the only characters that played their roles with raw emotion was rorschach and the comedian... i understand why dr. manhattan was flat, he was a "god-like" character who didn't need to show emotion, or couldn't show emotion... but come on, silk spectre II wasn't any good either... her mother was much better... and that scene above the city, any guy would agree to your statement... it WAS her best scene biggrin.gif... but aside from the acting, the characters were still entertaining... maybe not much acting was needed for those roles...

and about the big blue unit, it was still a distraction at certain points but yea, you get past it after a few scenes... it was just weird to see in a movie... usually a movie will flash one and move on... this one stayed during the entire duration...

i too found the ending to be a little confusing... not the very end but, the events that lead up to the ending... plot changes were flying off the screen in such a short period of time that, it was hard to make sense of it all...

i still say it's the best film i've seen so far this year but, terminator: salvation comes out soon... and the preview for that before watchmen was fucking awesome!!

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 13 2009, 04:06 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 13 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #54

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 13 2009, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1490065[/snapback]
i thought night owl II was flat too... the only characters that played their roles with raw emotion was rorschach and the comedian... i understand why dr. manhattan was flat, he was a "god-like" character who didn't need to show emotion, or couldn't show emotion... but come on, silk spectre II wasn't any good either... her mother was much better... and that scene above the city, any guy would agree to your statement... it WAS her best scene :D... but aside from the acting, the characters were still entertaining... maybe not much acting was needed for those roles...

and about the big blue unit, it was still a distraction at certain points but yea, you get past it after a few scenes... it was just weird to see in a movie... usually a movie will flash one and move on... this one stayed during the entire duration...

i too found the ending to be a little confusing... not the very end but, the events that lead up to the ending... plot changes were flying off the screen in such a short period of time that, it was hard to make sense of it all...

The ending felt a little rushed; [spoiler]we're on mars, we're in Antarctica, NY City is gone, so is Paris, but hey, you see what I did? You were going to kill me now let's have tea. Oh you're pissed? Why don't we step outside? Don't want to make a mess in this oddly placed Egyptian temple in the middle of the snow. Good thing you weren't keeping a diary or anything like that.[/spoiler]

Flat? Flat? How can you call this flat? It wasn't his acting, it's how the character is written.
Where is Full Metal Monkey?
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 13 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #55

ok you obviously know more about the characters than i do... if he was suppose to be a stiff board then, i guess i had it all wrong laugh.gif... he was an amazing actor then, he played the stiff board well!!

you know i'm just messin'... i saw average acting, that's my point... i didn't expect to see oscar worthy performances so, i pointed that out my saying i thought it was a little flat...

--------

EDIT: now, what really hurt this aspect in the movie is the horrible acting done by the ozymandias character... i really couldn't take him very seriously at all in the movie... it was the worst of the cast... and he played such an important role too, and that really hurt IMO...

but besides all this ranting i'm doing, i am not saying that the movie sucked... the movie was fun and entertaining... i enjoyed it and i am sure i'll be renting this through netflix once it's out on video... gotta see the extras biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 13 2009, 07:35 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 13 2009, 07:54 PM
Post #56

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 13 2009, 03:18 PM) [snapback]1490117[/snapback]
ok you obviously know more about the characters than i do... if he was suppose to be a stiff board then, i guess i had it all wrong :lol:... he was an amazing actor then, he played the stiff board well!!

you know i'm just messin'... i saw average acting, that's my point... i didn't expect to see oscar worthy performances so, i pointed that out my saying i thought it was a little flat...

--------

EDIT: now, what really hurt this aspect in the movie is the horrible acting done by the ozymandias character... i really couldn't take him very seriously at all in the movie... it was the worst of the cast... and he played such an important role too, and that really hurt IMO...

but besides all this ranting i'm doing, i am not saying that the movie sucked... the movie was fun and entertaining... i enjoyed it and i am sure i'll be renting this through netflix once it's out on video... gotta see the extras :D...

I'm certainly not saying I know the characters, it sounds like we've spent the same 2.75 hours with them; it just seems like in the case of Night Owl, he was supposed to be a nerdologic, real life Clark Kent-alter ego. Fucking drab, it was 1985.

But yes, Ozymandias was terrible. I kept thinking about that kid from Mad TV (which I hate).

I will be buying this on DVD. Definitely a keeper.
I'll probably even put it BEFORE the Dark Knight in my favorite DVD filing system.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 13 2009, 08:25 PM
Post #57

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 13 2009, 03:54 PM) [snapback]1490125[/snapback]
But yes, Ozymandias was terrible. I kept thinking about that kid from Mad TV (which I hate).

haha laugh.gif...

he reminded me of those "feed the children" commercials where you clearly see someone reading something off a card... it felt like he was reading cue cards biggrin.gif... and his performance also reminded me of king xerxes fine acting job in "300" laugh.gif...

snyder sure knows how to pick em...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 13 2009, 08:27 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Mar 13 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,213

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 13 2009, 05:47 PM) [snapback]1490093[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 13 2009, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1490065[/snapback]
i thought night owl II was flat too... the only characters that played their roles with raw emotion was rorschach and the comedian... i understand why dr. manhattan was flat, he was a "god-like" character who didn't need to show emotion, or couldn't show emotion... but come on, silk spectre II wasn't any good either... her mother was much better... and that scene above the city, any guy would agree to your statement... it WAS her best scene biggrin.gif... but aside from the acting, the characters were still entertaining... maybe not much acting was needed for those roles...

The ending felt a little rushed; [spoiler]we're on mars, we're in Antarctica, NY City is gone, so is Paris, but hey, you see what I did? You were going to kill me now let's have tea. Oh you're pissed? Why don't we step outside? Don't want to make a mess in this oddly placed Egyptian temple in the middle of the snow. Good thing you weren't keeping a diary or anything like that.[/spoiler]

Flat? Flat? How can you call this flat? It wasn't his acting, it's how the character is written.
Where is Full Metal Monkey?

Im still here. Stayed round my dads house for a few days and hes addicted to that poxy Mobwars on facebook so sits on there 24/7. Now hes got me playing it.

Finally saw the film, litterally just come back from it. Abiet by myself but atleast i could take it all in without being distracted. Except for one bitch who decided to have a phone conversation.

---------------------------------------------

Personally i thought the film was great. Its probably the best screenplay for it without people getting bored, pacing was perfect.

Heres what i think:

Rorschach and Nite Owl II were excellently cast. Although more of Rorschach's past would have been better so the audience could understand him more. I was the only person in my screen to laugh at his joke.

Dr.Manhattan - annoyed me in some sense. His voice was too monotonous. In the book i imagined him to have more presense when he spoke. But that's my opinion. Zack Snyder had more of his past like they did in the book. The knob was abit much. He didn't get enough screen time, i think they needed to show more of him and his human flaws. I liked the new power Snyder gave him to show the characters backstory.

Veidt - i swear they were pronoucing it wrong. I always imagined his name being spoke as 'Vee-dt'. I liked the casting of his character but i think he needed to be a bigger screen presence instead of a corporate schmuck.

Silk Spector - Probably the worst acted role in the film but a good cast member none the less.

Bubastis needed to be explained, a couple of people were talking to themselves saying 'what the fuck is that'.

The Comedian - Again another great casting.

Minutemen - I think they should have been explained more. For example how Hooded Justice was the first to become a 'superhero' etc.

The Ending - I personally didn't it. Ive read on other forums people liked it but i think it was shit. Not because im a fan of the book ending (that royally confused the fuck out of me when i first read it) but they over simplified it and made it seem like a rush job. [spoiler]And it made Dr.Manhattan look like a complete cunt towards humanity.[/spoiler] The ending of the film should been one of them endings where people are thinking 'What the fuck was all that about'.

I thought it was written into the story well but just didn't think it had the same impact and power of the book ending.

Im annoyed they cut out Tales of the Black Freighter but a DVD is being released of it later this month and will be in the Extended Edition released at the end of the year. But from what i saw of the Newsvendor and the black kid who reads the comic they looked like they were spot on for the roles.

Other than that - Great adaptation.

I reckon it will get an Oscar for Best Adaptation. And possibly Special Effects but the glass palace looked naff in places.

The penis is very noticeable.

A guy in front of me was complaining about all the penis. "C'mon, enough with the blue dicks."

The best reference I've read to describe his blue dick is "The Doctor's Lower Manhattan". It was in a review, can't remember which one, but mad props to the author.

Yeah but its not like you look at it and think 'oo look thats another notch on my knob watching scoreboard. Its tasteful.

This post has been edited by Full Metal Monkey: Mar 13 2009, 09:50 PM

--------------------
Stunt Double for Nick Frost
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Mar 13 2009, 11:53 PM
Post #59

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Although I was not bothered by his Lower Manhattan, I will argue with anyone that the hospital scene in 28 Days Later was the most uncomfortable and unusual scene in the whole movie. I mean, the movie had nothing to do with art or beauty. It had everything to do with human morality/and a cover-up on a global level.

Edit--This post may seem off-topic because I failed to mention you see a man's penis sub specie aeternitatis for what feels like a whole minute.

This post has been edited by punxtr: Mar 13 2009, 11:54 PM

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Mar 14 2009, 03:22 AM
Post #60

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 262

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Mar 13 2009, 02:18 PM) [snapback]1490117[/snapback]
now, what really hurt this aspect in the movie is the horrible acting done by the ozymandias character... i really couldn't take him very seriously at all in the movie... it was the worst of the cast... and he played such an important role too, and that really hurt IMO...

yeah ... i thought the guy they cast looked too scrawny/skinny
...... sorta like Venom in Spiderman 3

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2014 - 09:00 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4