Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do girls Play GTA?
Paul NYC
post Jan 19 2009, 08:28 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,893

In the multiplayer sessions, are those really girls playing, or are they just dudes acting ridiculous. just curious, i see alot of female players, so i'm wondering if girls really do like the game. lol.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Admiral-Awesum
post Jan 19 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 47,050

I actually have a couple online friends who are girls that play GTA.

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 20 2009, 05:17 AM
Post #3

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I think there is something that prohibits people with vaginas from playing GTA.

Seriously, do you think women don't play video games? There's a few luscious ladies on this site who play GTA. It's not a male only game. As far as the people you're playing with online, the only way to be sure they are actually female and not some 60 year old man trying to get you to send pictures of your dick using your webcam is to listen for their voice/check their gamertag or info/use common sense.

Most girls I've played with online were cunts anyway. Gamer girls think they are so entitled.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 20 2009, 05:35 PM
Post #4

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 20 2009, 12:17 AM) [snapback]1479720[/snapback]
Most girls I've played with online were cunts anyway.

Yea the girls who play GTA usually aren't the most lady-like around. Pretty much the girls who wear camo pants and listen to metal.

I'm sure there are some damn fine ladies that play. Just not very many.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DonJuan
post Jan 20 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,948

Yeah man...
last time i was in a gta race and i was winning, so the only girl there started going the opposite way and crashed into me
then she got out and started shooting at me.

the whole game then was focused on getting revenge on each other
and i gave her a chance to change her ways but women are stuborn!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Jan 20 2009, 06:35 PM
Post #6

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Jan 20 2009, 12:35 PM) [snapback]1479787[/snapback]
Most girls I've played with online were cunts anyway.

Yea the girls who play GTA usually aren't the most lady-like around. Pretty much the girls who wear camo pants and listen to metal.

I'm sure there are some damn fine ladies that play. Just not very many.

roll2.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jan 20 2009, 08:02 PM
Post #7

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

Why yes many girls play GTA, Including D-O and GLC
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 20 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #8

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Jan 20 2009, 03:02 PM) [snapback]1479817[/snapback]
Why yes many girls play GTA, Including D-O and GLC

LOL
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Jan 24 2009, 02:43 PM
Post #9

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

It's a well known fact my name is Jessica anyway....

http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=789674

This post has been edited by GLC: Jan 24 2009, 02:46 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
zubi
post Jan 27 2009, 04:31 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 47,521

Yes, there's a few luscious ladies on this site who play GTA. It's not a male only game. As far as the people you're playing with online.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 27 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #11

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(zubi @ Jan 27 2009, 11:31 AM) [snapback]1480864[/snapback]
Yes, there's a few luscious ladies on this site who play GTA. It's not a male only game. As far as the people you're playing with online.

Christ. The new guy knows all about all the chicks on this site. Well deserving of a first post. Garbage.

Girl count: 1 (koneko)
MIA: Holyshitgirlsonthenet... Where'd she go?
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 27 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #12

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

1??? Really? Just 1?

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 1 2009, 01:30 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,125

QUOTE(Paul NYC @ Jan 19 2009, 08:28 AM) [snapback]1479512[/snapback]
In the multiplayer sessions, are those really girls playing, or are they just dudes acting ridiculous. just curious, i see alot of female players, so i'm wondering if girls really do like the game. lol.

This is one thing I don't like about the PS3 - it's the profiles. They don't tell us anything. Age, gender and location are the main things we want to know about somebody first - mostly the age. I've heard kids over the voice when they shouldn't be playing this game in the first place. We can have people in our Friends List that don't use a headset or a Bluetooth and we could have kids as our friends for all we know.

This post has been edited by WHERE_IS_MIANUS: Feb 1 2009, 01:34 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 4 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #14

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

Most girls I've played with online were cunts anyway. Gamer girls think they are so entitled.

there's this one girl ranked in like the top 20 for "deal breaker" named, "MidniteGirl"... and she is just that... she left the match after we killed the remaining bikers because i was leading in kills... she tried to run me over before that though but it didn't work, i was standing behind a guardrail laugh.gif... that's pry why she left, she couldn't kill me or win the match... and it was just us two so, when she left, the match ended...

and i ran into a girl in team deathmatch, at least i think it was a girl because of her avatar... anyways, there's like 12 of us on 3 different teams and she decides to be on her own team... lol, WTF?

but, there's not many girls playing GTA... and like stoic said, the ones i have ran into were cunts anyways... definitely girls that no guy wants to get to know... unless they like that dominatrix sort of thing...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 14 2009, 02:17 AM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

I finally met a babe on the Multi-player. Some people use a female character due to their game fucking up and I have male friends with a female character. However, as I said, I finally managed to find a female player for sure. IT's strange why the babes are rarein GTA 4. I bet they get pissed off using a male character in games like Cops & Crooks, Deal Breaker, Hangman's N.O.O.S.E., Turf War etc. Rockstar should have a program to detect the genders to have females in these games for the female's wishes. I wouldn't want to be a babe all the time.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Feb 14 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #16

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 14 2009, 02:17 AM) [snapback]1483940[/snapback]
I finally met a babe on the Multi-player. Some people use a female character due to their game fucking up and I have male friends with a female character. However, as I said, I finally managed to find a female player for sure. IT's strange why the babes are rarein GTA 4. I bet they get pissed off using a male character in games like Cops & Crooks, Deal Breaker, Hangman's N.O.O.S.E., Turf War etc. Rockstar should have a program to detect the genders to have females in these games for the female's wishes. I wouldn't want to be a babe all the time.

Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Feb 14 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #17

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jan 27 2009, 06:11 PM) [snapback]1480897[/snapback]
QUOTE(zubi @ Jan 27 2009, 11:31 AM) [snapback]1480864[/snapback]

Christ. The new guy knows all about all the chicks on this site. Well deserving of a first post. Garbage.

Girl count: 1 (koneko)
MIA: Holyshitgirlsonthenet... Where'd she go?

Koneko doesn't play GTA.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 15 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(GLC @ Feb 14 2009, 12:10 PM) [snapback]1483981[/snapback]
QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 14 2009, 02:17 AM) [snapback]1483940[/snapback]

Can't you reply properly without using a stupid image that speaks for you? If you think I'm bullshitting, think what you like. For your information, I added another two babes since. I wonder why so many can't find them. Maybe you added that image because you're also suffering with the lack of finding them. Anyway, I don't only go adding babes only, I add anyone that seems OK as a friend to play against or team-up with. Why do so many men get so pissed off because they can't find the babes? The Multi-player isn't a dating agency. I added the three babes because they were OK to add. Remember, some babes can be annoying bitches that ain't worth it.

However, try writing and not uploading images next time. You're only cluttering the threads with crap.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
fug34
post Feb 15 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 47,935

I was in a multiplayer game the other day with a woman, her child was constantly crying and all I could hear was "be quiet". She sounded like a great parent, she really reassured her kid.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Feb 27 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Paul NYC @ Jan 19 2009, 08:28 AM) [snapback]1479512[/snapback]

They do. I have some in my friends list.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 11:05 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4