Closed TopicStart new topic
> need help here, I'm new to GTA
OBBPANTHER
post Jan 9 2009, 03:46 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 46,452

I just played it for, like, 3 days. I have a question to ask.
(REALLY NEED HELP!)

1. How many car can be parked in safe house garage?
2. How come sometime when I parked a car in front of a store like Barber shop, Restaurant or when enter a mission, when came out my car disappear. If I modify a car and it disappear wouldn't it be waste of money? Or else I'm confuse on how to own a car.
3. What will happen if i fail the mission, coz some of them are really hard to pass.
4. Is there anyway to pass the mission with a cheat code?

Thanks so much for all the answers.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
reform
post Jan 9 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(OBBPANTHER @ Jan 9 2009, 03:46 AM) [snapback]1478246[/snapback]
I just played it for, like, 3 days. I have a question to ask.
(REALLY NEED HELP!)

1. How many car can be parked in safe house garage?
2. How come sometime when I parked a car in front of a store like Barber shop, Restaurant or when enter a mission, when came out my car disappear. If I modify a car and it disappear wouldn't it be waste of money? Or else I'm confuse on how to own a car.
3. What will happen if i fail the mission, coz some of them are really hard to pass.
4. Is there anyway to pass the mission with a cheat code?

Thanks so much for all the answers.

1. There are several safehouses with different sized garages. Usually there is room enough for about 2 cars but it's possible to fit as many as you like if you can make them fit. It's advised to only park as many as fit comfortably though as sometimes over-crowding causes cars in you garage to be lost, even cars in another safehouse garage.

2. When you are a certain distance from a vehicle or a vehicle is out of view the game doen't bother to remember where it is assuming that you have abandonned it. It couldnt possibly remember the location of every car you get in and out of. It generally tries to remember cars parked outside building you enter but often it doesn't.

If you have a car you don't want to loose just save it in your garage. You can just reload if you loose it or desroy it etc.

3. Failing a mission isn't the end of the world. You may loose your weapons and a bit of money if you die or get busted during a mission, but otherwise failure has no bad consequences, except that you have to try again!

4. I don't think there are any cheats that automatically pass a mission, but there are cheats that can make missions easier. On the PC you can download mods, trainers and other hacks that can add alot of cool things to the game, and/or just make missions very very easy.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Jan 10 2009, 04:32 PM
Post #3

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

2. sometimes if you're lucky enough you get to see the guy who steals your car. (Remeber the Title: Grand Theft Auto)

4. You don't need cheats. There are people who will do the mission for you (if you're on the PC.)
Some of us have spent weeks trying to complete a mission. All the missions can be done it just takes experience.
Tip: Don't try too hard. Be aware of what needs to be done compared with what you are doing. sometimes the game lies when it tells you what to do. Try variations/ weapons/vehicles where allowed.
Read the forums. Search the forums for how real players did it. Walk Throughts sometimes aren't the best (easiest) way to do it.
Spend a lot of time looking around for freebies. You don't have to do the missions (except to open new islands.) so you can explore.
If you do it right you won't have to spend a dollar on weapons or body armour.

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
alooper21
post Jun 26 2009, 03:44 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 754

i think the game keeps the cars in it's memory longer than ususl if they have some damage or you leave them with a door open. to leave a car with a door open get out of it wile pressing eithr one of the movement controls, so cj will imediatelly start moving instead of closing the door. then enter the building, do whatever you need to do and that's it.

--------------------
Excerpt from GTA5:

Love is complicated :(
I fucked bitches... killed bitches... robbed bitches...
Maybe here... things won't be different :)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Jun 26 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #5

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

If you cheat you can't get 100%

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jun 26 2009, 08:08 PM
Post #6

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jun 26 2009, 08:07 PM) [snapback]1509535[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure you can...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jun 26 2009, 08:08 PM
Post #7

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jun 26 2009, 09:07 PM) [snapback]1509535[/snapback]

Cheats don't affect it.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 07:02 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4