> Killzone 2, Release Date/Information Thread
Kamahl
post Apr 26 2009, 03:36 PM
Post #81

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

i really like the game but the last level is too fucking hard >.< and im playing on medium, i didnt have trouble with the whole game except for this part

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Apr 26 2009, 06:55 PM
Post #82

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Apr 26 2009, 11:36 AM) [snapback]1498732[/snapback]
i really like the game but the last level is too fucking hard >.< and im playing on medium, i didnt have trouble with the whole game except for this part

It took me a bit too. Stick with your guns and keep shooting the head. Rockets are absolutely useless. If he stops following you around you're almost done.

This post has been edited by TreeFitty: Apr 26 2009, 06:57 PM

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Apr 26 2009, 07:44 PM
Post #83

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 262

yeah i remember that, i got stuck pretty bad at the part where a few rocket people come out and people also rush you on both sides of the steps ... but i eventually just changed my tactics to something that worked.
after that the 1 on 1 vs Radec was easy.

i cant imagine doing that on Veteran difficulty ...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 26 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #84

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Omg.. I know! That level took me DAYS. What a bitch it was. It's the only thing that's gonna keep me from ever wanting to play it again.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Apr 26 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #85

Snitch

QUOTE(ENVi3 @ Apr 26 2009, 02:44 PM) [snapback]1498757[/snapback]
yeah i remember that, i got stuck pretty bad at the part where a few rocket people come out and people also rush you on both sides of the steps ... but i eventually just changed my tactics to something that worked.

yeah, the rocket dudes is probably the part where i usually die... the only way i can see to kill them is the sniper but its not very fast so i die.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Apr 27 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #86

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Apr 26 2009, 04:05 PM) [snapback]1498786[/snapback]
QUOTE(ENVi3 @ Apr 26 2009, 02:44 PM) [snapback]1498757[/snapback]

yeah, the rocket dudes is probably the part where i usually die... the only way i can see to kill them is the sniper but its not very fast so i die.

if you face where Radec is, you can move in two directions on the balcony.
I went to the left, all the way to the stairs, and i picked up some weapon, and i killed the people as they went up the stairs, and then switched to the sniper to get the people on the opposite side balcony and the rocket launchers also; but you still have to be quick to take out the rockets, but at least you'll have some cover.
that worked for me, I'm not sure if that's the best approach.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 27 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #87

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

I just held my own until the rocket guys came, sniped them, and then sprayed Radec until he died. I got the trophy as well.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Apr 28 2009, 03:29 AM
Post #88

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I got to that part today....so I started playing GTA again...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 29 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #89

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I rented it for a week. I completed it in two days, but i liked it, so i think i'll play through again on vet as i still have5 days left with it. I don't really have much money atm, so i cant afford to buy it. It's a shame cause it is cool.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post May 1 2009, 04:35 AM
Post #90

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Anyone play the DLC yet? Personally I think the new maps are nuckin' futs.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post May 1 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #91

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I haven't even tried playing this online yet. Is it good? Personaly i don't think i'm ready lol. I played through the campain, and it took me untill the last level to realy even get used to the controls. It doesn't feel like any other fps i've played, it kind of feels like you are controling a drunk person! the realisticness movement isn't a great thing imo.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post May 3 2009, 01:24 AM
Post #92

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

well, i think it does have a sorta steep learning curve ... i wasn't really pwning people until way later, after i had leveled up all the way was when i was really starting to get used to stuff, but then again I am sorta slow something with these things.

in other news, the new maps are pretty great. they have the right feel to them and i don't know, they just feel right. (unlike R2 where new maps are just new possibly experimental crap that doesn't belong (yet) or Warhawk where the new maps just felt too big)

This post has been edited by ENVi3: May 3 2009, 01:25 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post May 3 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #93

Snitch

QUOTE(ENVi3 @ May 2 2009, 08:24 PM) [snapback]1500049[/snapback]
well, i think it does have a sorta steep learning curve ... i wasn't really pwning people until way later, after i had leveled up all the way was when i was really starting to get used to stuff, but then again I am sorta slow something with these things.

in other news, the new maps are pretty great. they have the right feel to them and i don't know, they just feel right. (unlike R2 where new maps are just new possibly experimental crap that doesn't belong (yet) or Warhawk where the new maps just felt too big)

to be honest, i hate these map packs that divide the game's community in half. Thats why i havent bought the Resistance or killzone 2 packs. ill admit that the killzone 2 pack looks good but i dont know... i just wish they didnt divide the community like they are doing.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post May 4 2009, 02:32 AM
Post #94

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kamahl @ May 3 2009, 11:50 AM) [snapback]1500099[/snapback]
QUOTE(ENVi3 @ May 2 2009, 08:24 PM) [snapback]1500049[/snapback]

to be honest, i hate these map packs that divide the game's community in half. Thats why i havent bought the Resistance or killzone 2 packs. ill admit that the killzone 2 pack looks good but i dont know... i just wish they didnt divide the community like they are doing.
you can still play in games that have those in the rotation, you just will get kicked when you get to the new maps? because i think when i hadn't gotten the maps yet i played in servers named "new maps" and such

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 05:33 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4