Qdeathstar
post Feb 26 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #41

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Feb 23 2009, 02:33 AM) [snapback]1486357[/snapback]
I think that comment is American enough to be instantly discarded.

Yay for trollingz!

There's virtually no opposition to selling violent games to people of age in this country, unlike in yours.
There's opposition to everything in America... Theres opposition to religion, there's opposition to athiesm. Theres opposition to gay anal, there's opposition to protection of marriage.... whats your point? Everyone has an opinion. However, bills that are meant to restrict sales have almost always failed. You can't say the same for Germany, Australia, ect..

QUOTE(Heartless @ Feb 25 2009, 03:58 AM) [snapback]1486760[/snapback]

Please, you sound like a tool. So people lobby putting "Kill All The Haitians" on the side of a box. Germans remove most blood splatter from games, and occasionally put switches in the option menus. Australia and the UK often fail to carry certain games outright, or just horribly mangle them. Even India banned the Fallout series.

Indeed.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Feb 28 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #42

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,184

At least mello seems to be giving himself alot more credibility by not calling out crap like "zomg EURO-fine gentleman". Anyway, Mello, America doesn't necessarily put less value on civil rights than the rest of the developed world. Britain, Australia etc. have laws permiting wire taps, and unwarrented searches. The Australian government can even revole your pass port whenever it wants and can lock you up for as long as they like without a lawyer, thanks to the recent terror laws. I'm sure if Michael Moore had made a movie about the laws in Britain, and not America, the Americans would be bragging to the poms about their glorious civil rights that are found nowhere else on earth. V_V

Heartless, America doesn't have more free trade and a greater ability to "shape your own destiny" than the rest of the developed world. Yes, we all see Bill O'Reily and Sean Hannity on the news every night, talking about how the wealth people have in America isn't obtainable anywhere else in the world, and that in Australia, they all live in huts in the middle of the outback and eat bats they find dead on the phone lines, and that in Britain there are Muslim extremists running around blowing themselves up constantly, and when you don't see any of them, there are certainly thirteen year old kids comming to rob you in between babies. Oh wait, but your point was about video games. About Australia banning one video game series and not having an AO rating. Get over it; people are petitioning for an AO rating to be created, so it's hardly our ticket on the train to fascism. You jingoists piss me off with this "omg Australia has a couple of crummy laws, that makes america a much better country!1!!!!11!" I don't see people from the Netherlands comming on here bragging about how their legalization of marijuana makes them "the most free nation on earth" or about how "it means they are free to pursue their own destiny, while everywhere else in the world, it's decided by the government", do you? You don't see people from Switzerland or Dubai comming on to brag about it's tax code saying the same things, do you? So shut the fuck up.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Feb 28 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #43

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,164

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Feb 28 2009, 06:48 AM) [snapback]1487726[/snapback]
At least mello seems to be giving himself alot more credibility by not calling out crap like "zomg EURO-fine gentleman". Anyway, Mello, America doesn't necessarily put less value on civil rights than the rest of the developed world. Britain, Australia etc. have laws permiting wire taps, and unwarrented searches. The Australian government can even revole your pass port whenever it wants and can lock you up for as long as they like without a lawyer, thanks to the recent terror laws. I'm sure if Michael Moore had made a movie about the laws in Britain, and not America, the Americans would be bragging to the poms about their glorious civil rights that are found nowhere else on earth. V_V

Heartless, America doesn't have more free trade and a greater ability to "shape your own destiny" than the rest of the developed world. Yes, we all see Bill O'Reily and Sean Hannity on the news every night, talking about how the wealth people have in America isn't obtainable anywhere else in the world, and that in Australia, they all live in huts in the middle of the outback and eat bats they find dead on the phone lines, and that in Britain there are Muslim extremists running around blowing themselves up constantly, and when you don't see any of them, there are certainly thirteen year old kids comming to rob you in between babies. Oh wait, but your point was about video games. About Australia banning one video game series and not having an AO rating. Get over it; people are petitioning for an AO rating to be created, so it's hardly our ticket on the train to fascism. You jingoists piss me off with this "omg Australia has a couple of crummy laws, that makes america a much better country!1!!!!11!" I don't see people from the

Netherlands comming on here bragging about how their legalization of marijuana makes them "the most free nation on earth"

or about how "it means they are free to pursue their own destiny, while everywhere else in the world, it's decided by the government", do you? You don't see people from Switzerland or Dubai comming on to brag about it's tax code saying the same things, do you? So shut the fuck up.

Anyone care to hazard a guess on why Skinny is a total douche? If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - I'm smarter then all of you put together. Don't even try.

This post has been edited by Heartless: Feb 28 2009, 01:11 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Feb 28 2009, 01:15 PM
Post #44

QUOTE(Heartless @ Mar 1 2009, 12:07 AM) [snapback]1487729[/snapback]
Anyone care to hazard a guess on why Skinny is a total douche?

Anyone care to hazard a guess on why Heartless is a total imbecile? I'm going to say it's because he failed to make any sound political comment, and went on to insist that I'm a douche. I can assure you, I go in pussy all the time, but not for maintenance purposes. wink.gif

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Feb 28 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

I would like to apologize for that last comment. I had no idea how awesome the British are, man those limey blokes got it covered. Insulting a one armed woman, top form.

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Feb 28 2009, 08:15 AM) [snapback]1487731[/snapback]
QUOTE(Heartless @ Mar 1 2009, 12:07 AM) [snapback]1487729[/snapback]
Anyone care to hazard a guess on why Skinny is a total douche?

Anyone care to hazard a guess on why Heartless is a total imbecile? I'm going to say it's because he failed to make any sound political comment, and went on to insist that I'm a douche. I can assure you, I go in pussy all the time, but not for maintenance purposes. wink.gif

And I don't need to respond to your shitty off the wall comments. Think before you post and I might give a damn.

--------------------

The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Feb 28 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #46

QUOTE(Heartless @ Mar 1 2009, 12:18 AM) [snapback]1487732[/snapback]

Thank you for proving me right. The American neoconservatives do like to point out problems in other countries to be able to say that America is the best country in the world. Look boys, we have our very own Bill O'reilly on the forums.

Watch me use your logic to make a counter argument: You say America is superior to Britain because a pom attacked a one armed lady, I'll say Britain is superior for nationally abolishing slavery earlier than America. Of course, you could point out that America was under a states' rights system (and still is), but I'm using your logic in not considering variables.

You're not considering the variables because we don't know them. We don't know how many people are complaining about the woman, whether the people doing so are even reputable, or whether or not this would happen in America if there was a one handed children's show host, because it's not testable. It also said they received positive feedback about her, but not for one handed kid's TV show hosts in America, because there are none, so we can't make a comparison between cultures based on this. Well, I can't, you go ahead, running over the hill when you have none of the facts other than a few lines on CNN's website, with such little information that the case could have been easily distorted, and show your stupidity.

In one chat room, a father lamented that Burnell being on the show forced him to have conversations with his child about disabilities.

That could have been completely taken out of context. He might have been saying it's a good thing, because it forced him to have a conversation with his son that he might not have had otherwise.

And I don't need to respond to your shitty off the wall comments. Think before you post and I might give a damn.

There was nothing "off the wall" about what I posted. I'd say you are just too much of a idiot to think of a cogent argument. When I said that you shouldn't point to the fact that America doesn't ban video game sales as proof of how you are "the greatest and most free nation on the go" because people from the Netherlands don't point to their drug laws to do that, and people from Switzerland and Dubai don't do that with their tax code, so you shouldn't do it either, because you are only making yourself look like a pampas ass, it was a perfectly valid point that you ignored. Just like my points about America having little more free trade than other developed nations, and that people in Australia are lobbying for an AO rating.

Twit.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Heartless
post Mar 1 2009, 03:53 AM
Post #47

Group Icon

The American neoconservatives do like to point out problems in other countries to be able to say that America is the best country in the world.
The problems facing America are many and varied, and better covered elsewhere, and I'll not waste anymore time on the subject. However, without argument I can say that civil rights are not one of them. I cannot name a single person in this country who has been refused food, shelter, or health care based solely on the basis of skin color, religion, or gender. I do however agree that many people have racist thoughts and ideologies, and I enjoy that I can have those in this country.

Nigger.

Look, I just exercised my freedom. And it felt great. A man in Scotland was jailed and fined for revving his engine in a racist manner when a few Muslims were present on an adjacent street corner. Absurd. On this topic; this is what makes America great. We're American, and being American means being White, and I'm not afraid to say it. Most minorities that live here identify themselves as Other. And I don't mind. What I mind is the number of Europeans who say, "of course I'm not white, I'm European." And now the British are trying to do the same; "I'm not white, because I live in Europe." Too bad the rest of Europe wants nothing to do with any of you. Trying to appease too many groups has left the UK a crater of personal values and standards and generated a new racism; I must hire Arab, or else the police will get me. I walked in line indeed.

You say America is superior to Britain because a pom attacked a one armed lady, I'll say Britain is superior for nationally abolishing slavery earlier than America.

Ironically, Africa stills supports a wide spread system of slavery. I argue we were merely engaging in free trade with a fellow economic power. They offered a good or service, and we bought it. Why is that wrong? We didn't go there and force them; the Arabs and African lords brought the idea to the British colonists.

This doesn't make up for the fact that Britain is so callous to persecute a naturally born individual with a physical deformity. I suppose if she was Pakistani who lost an arm to the Americans then it would be ok, right? What if it was the Indians in the Kashmir wars? Britain is two faced and painfully so. America is greater because a person with any number of limbs can succeed, where other countries would refuse them.

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. - A nice lady in NYC.

You mentioned that we don't have any disabled celebrities here in America. You forgot David Paterson.

I'll respond to the rest later.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 1 2009, 06:55 AM
Post #48

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

Bye, this thread, it's just flaming now.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Mar 1 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #49

QUOTE(Heartless @ Mar 1 2009, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1487840[/snapback]
However, without argument I can say that civil rights are not one of them.

And did I ever say they were? No, I'm the one who said that American civil rights are on a par with the rest of the developed world.

A man in Scotland was jailed and fined for revving his engine in a racist manner when a few Muslims were present on an adjacent street corner.
Yes, I agree with you that there are too many people in the UK sucking up to the muslims; it's stupid. But America isn't a better country because of it.

They offered a good or service, and we bought it. Why is that wrong? We didn't go there and force them; the Arabs and African lords brought the idea to the British colonists.

This is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever read. They weren't forced? Of course there was coercion, that's why they were brought to the west in chains and were not allowed to leave their masters property to find different work. Your justification for this, is that the slave's father's boss said it was okay? LOL.

This doesn't make up for the fact that Britain is so callous to persecute a naturally born individual with a physical deformity.
You're forcing me to repeat myself: we don't know the circumstances, like how many people were actually complaining, or whether or not the people were reputable. We don't know whether or not things were taken out of context. The new story provided very little information.

You mentioned that we don't have any disabled celebrities here in America. You forgot David Paterson.

No, I said disabled children's show hosts. Is he a children's show host?

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Full Metal Monke...
post Mar 21 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,213

QUOTE(Heartless @ Mar 1 2009, 03:53 AM) [snapback]1487840[/snapback]
What I mind is the number of Europeans who say, "of course I'm not white, I'm European." And now the British are trying to do the same; "I'm not white, because I live in Europe." Too bad the rest of Europe wants nothing to do with any of you.

I think thats bollox.

I don't think ive ever heard or ever will hear a white member of the british community say that.

I'd like to find your source for that.

--------------------
Stunt Double for Nick Frost
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychø
post Mar 22 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Mar 21 2009, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1491532[/snapback]
QUOTE(Heartless @ Mar 1 2009, 03:53 AM) [snapback]1487840[/snapback]
What I mind is the number of Europeans who say, "of course I'm not white, I'm European." And now the British are trying to do the same; "I'm not white, because I live in Europe." Too bad the rest of Europe wants nothing to do with any of you.

I think thats bollox.

I don't think ive ever heard or ever will hear a white member of the british community say that.

I'd like to find your source for that.

Indeed, he is clearly just chatting shit and due you know what it is obvious why, because no one calls themselves British and no one ever gets asked the question "Are you white?", so they would never have to answer which the ridiculous answer "No I live in Europe", I mean really you have to pretty stupid to even class that as an answer to the question, but heartless does. Which isn't surprising.

This post has been edited by psychø: Mar 22 2009, 02:50 PM

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 02:34 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4