IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Not able to play "one last thing" mission, I haven't gotten the phone call to do the "one last thing"
Guest_Bluemonkey_*
post Oct 15 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Guests

I have completed all the missions that have icons on the map and the last mission I completed was "that special someone". It has been almost 3 in game weeks since completing that mission. I have my phone on and still recieve calls and messages to go out for drinks, food and what not, but no call asking me to meet Jimmy at the Honkers strip club. This mission is the one that lets you choose how to deal with Dimitri. The reason I know so much about this mission is from reading the forums.

I have almost all my friends above 75% except Packie. Do I have to have friends at higher % to get the phone call for this mission?

I also just noticed from reading forums on glitches, that I can't do Stevies car theft missions either. I never even noticed the garage icon on my map, but there it is, and I have no texts from Stevie and I never spoke to anyone regarding Stevie. I didn't even know he was part of the game until reading the forums.

The reason given or implied for the Stevie glitch is a missed cell phone call after a mission I completed long ago, that will never be made again. Has anyone else had this same problem regarding the "one last thing" mission? I may have missed the phone call i.e. hung up or didn't answer. Does that mean I'll never recieve the call again?

I better not be SOL. My last saved game file is back when I first meet Little Jacob. I would rather burn the game then replay it!!! as that would make me loose it. If I can't do anything about the Stevie missions, I don't really care, I just want to compete the main story line.

Can anybody help?

I have the PS3 version of the game if that makes any difference.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 15 2008, 07:42 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Bluemonkey @ Oct 15 2008, 03:26 PM) [snapback]1468787[/snapback]
I better not be SOL. My last saved game file is back when I first meet Little Jacob. I would rather burn the game then replay it!!! as that would make me loose it. If I can't do anything about the Stevie missions, I don't really care, I just want to compete the main story line.

You're SOL.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 01:19 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4