IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Not able to play "one last thing" mission, I haven't gotten the phone call to do the "one last thing"
Guest_Bluemonkey_*
post Oct 15 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Guests

I have completed all the missions that have icons on the map and the last mission I completed was "that special someone". It has been almost 3 in game weeks since completing that mission. I have my phone on and still recieve calls and messages to go out for drinks, food and what not, but no call asking me to meet Jimmy at the Honkers strip club. This mission is the one that lets you choose how to deal with Dimitri. The reason I know so much about this mission is from reading the forums.

I have almost all my friends above 75% except Packie. Do I have to have friends at higher % to get the phone call for this mission?

I also just noticed from reading forums on glitches, that I can't do Stevies car theft missions either. I never even noticed the garage icon on my map, but there it is, and I have no texts from Stevie and I never spoke to anyone regarding Stevie. I didn't even know he was part of the game until reading the forums.

The reason given or implied for the Stevie glitch is a missed cell phone call after a mission I completed long ago, that will never be made again. Has anyone else had this same problem regarding the "one last thing" mission? I may have missed the phone call i.e. hung up or didn't answer. Does that mean I'll never recieve the call again?

I better not be SOL. My last saved game file is back when I first meet Little Jacob. I would rather burn the game then replay it!!! as that would make me loose it. If I can't do anything about the Stevie missions, I don't really care, I just want to compete the main story line.

Can anybody help?

I have the PS3 version of the game if that makes any difference.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 15 2008, 07:42 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Bluemonkey @ Oct 15 2008, 03:26 PM) [snapback]1468787[/snapback]
I better not be SOL. My last saved game file is back when I first meet Little Jacob. I would rather burn the game then replay it!!! as that would make me loose it. If I can't do anything about the Stevie missions, I don't really care, I just want to compete the main story line.

You're SOL.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Dr. Evil
post Oct 16 2008, 03:58 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 41,441

If you missed the call from Brucie about Stevie you are screwed. Just start from your last saved game. I was all the way past the bank mission when my last xbox crashed HARD and I had to start all over.

--------------------
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 (talking about his cell phone) @ Feb 2 2009, 05:40 PM) [snapback]1481580[/snapback]
Motorola Rizr on T-Mobile. 'Cept mine doesn't have an interracial gay couple as the background.

QUOTE(Sittin @ Oct 14 2008, 07:07 AM) [snapback]1468555[/snapback]
Speaking of a big pussy getting fucked... banned.

CLICKY
Achievements

+Quote Post
Reave
post Oct 28 2008, 11:33 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,762

QUOTE(Dr. Evil @ Oct 16 2008, 05:58 AM) [snapback]1468828[/snapback]
If you missed the call from Brucie about Stevie you are screwed. Just start from your last saved game. I was all the way past the bank mission when my last xbox crashed HARD and I had to start all over.

Yes. There is a BIG BUG. A very annoying bug and I donīt know whatīs waiting Rockstar to solve it.

I made EVERYTHING, I had all the pigeons, the unique jumps, the friends are at 100%, I am not sure if I found all the random characters. I waited and waited for a call for the last mission, but itīs not going to happen. I called all the contacts in my cellīs agenda, I tried to look arrows not marked in the map... but nothing.

I had to start all again, but Iīm not going to find again the unique jumps or the pigeons, of course. Iīll never get the 100% for a fucking bug. Iīm trying now the under 30 hours achievement and I really hope that itīs going to work.

But a serious bug like that make GTA IV the worst GTA ever.

(Iīm sorry if there is misspellings. I canīt speak a lot of english)

This post has been edited by Reave: Oct 28 2008, 11:34 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Dr. Evil
post Nov 2 2008, 11:25 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 41,441

If you are trying for the Liberty City Minute achievement take taxis everywhere and just skip the ride. You'll get everywhere much faster. As for the pedestrians, if you are not sure if you have anyone left to meet, jump in a helicopter. Just fly over the city and their icons will still pop up on your map.

This post has been edited by Dr. Evil: Nov 2 2008, 11:25 AM

--------------------
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 (talking about his cell phone) @ Feb 2 2009, 05:40 PM) [snapback]1481580[/snapback]
Motorola Rizr on T-Mobile. 'Cept mine doesn't have an interracial gay couple as the background.

QUOTE(Sittin @ Oct 14 2008, 07:07 AM) [snapback]1468555[/snapback]
Speaking of a big pussy getting fucked... banned.

CLICKY
Achievements

+Quote Post
stevencammidge
post Feb 9 2009, 12:50 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 48,132

I had the exact same problem and found a solution.
If you are in the middle of the missions for packie where you have the girl kidnapped or have not yet started these missions you must start and you need to complete the mission diamonds are a girls best friend and you receive the phone call form pegerino
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Feb 9 2009, 02:57 AM
Post #7

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Have you finished the Gambetti missions? The icon is the same color as the map and can be difficult to see, so it's easy to forget it's there.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 01:33 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4