IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lost One Of The Girlfriends And Wanted Her Back?
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Sep 2 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,125

Lost one of the girlfriends and wanted her back? Some of you might have already figured this out. If you lose, Alex, Kiki or Carmen and you regret it, you can get them back. Carmen is pointless because her reward is pointless. She doesn't top-up your health when you use the reward, she palms you off with stupid talk as dumb as somebody telling you fire burns. Anyway, if you lose a girlfriend, go to an internet cafe and search for her again. If you can't find her straight away, it might be because in reality, her AD was removed where she was getting over a relationship. Try later and you'll find her. You can select her and date her again the way you did the first time. The only thing is, they don't know each other during the second go as if their memories were erased. I know it's because of the game's program but I wish Rockstar put something in the program where they remember each other and mention about giving things another go. I got Kiki back.

I don't know why I lost her. I went to take her out on a date and we got in the back of a taxi and I pressed the wrong button. Instead of skipping the journey I got back out of the taxi and a message in red said I scared Kiki and the date was over. The video clip afterwards shown Kiki telling Niko to call her later. I tried many times and all I got was Kiki's voice mail greeting and later I got a text message from her where she said the dating was over and her name was erased from the phonebook. How the hell can Niko have scared her by getting straight out of the taxi? Why did she tell him to call her later all the time she knew she would ignore and dump him? Another GTA 4 glitch? GTA 4 is the one and only GTA game with the most glitches and just think, we had to wait another six extra months for this game and Rockstar still never irioned out all the glitches.

Anyway, if any of you lose a girlfriend, do what I did to get her back. Kiki is the best because her reward comes well in handy to lose three wanted stars is your car is about to crap out with no others about to jack or break into and if you have no armour and low health. I don't know if this idea works if you dump a girlfriend because I never dumped any.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
PabloHoneyOle
post Sep 3 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Sep 2 2008, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1462567[/snapback]
Lost one of the girlfriends and wanted her back? Some of you might have already figured this out. If you lose, Alex, Kiki or Carmen and you regret it, you can get them back. Carmen is pointless because her reward is pointless. She doesn't top-up your health when you use the reward, she palms you off with stupid talk as dumb as somebody telling you fire burns. Anyway, if you lose a girlfriend, go to an internet cafe and search for her again. If you can't find her straight away, it might be because in reality, her AD was removed where she was getting over a relationship. Try later and you'll find her. You can select her and date her again the way you did the first time. The only thing is, they don't know each other during the second go as if their memories were erased. I know it's because of the game's program but I wish Rockstar put something in the program where they remember each other and mention about giving things another go. I got Kiki back.

I don't know why I lost her. I went to take her out on a date and we got in the back of a taxi and I pressed the wrong button. Instead of skipping the journey I got back out of the taxi and a message in red said I scared Kiki and the date was over. The video clip afterwards shown Kiki telling Niko to call her later. I tried many times and all I got was Kiki's voice mail greeting and later I got a text message from her where she said the dating was over and her name was erased from the phonebook. How the hell can Niko have scared her by getting straight out of the taxi? Why did she tell him to call her later all the time she knew she would ignore and dump him? Another GTA 4 glitch? GTA 4 is the one and only GTA game with the most glitches and just think, we had to wait another six extra months for this game and Rockstar still never irioned out all the glitches.

Anyway, if any of you lose a girlfriend, do what I did to get her back. Kiki is the best because her reward comes well in handy to lose three wanted stars is your car is about to crap out with no others about to jack or break into and if you have no armour and low health. I don't know if this idea works if you dump a girlfriend because I never dumped any.

Extremely Long Post Summary: The game allows you to "redate" any lost girlfriends after a couple of ingame days; they never mention any prior breakups. Dumb bitches. I guess it IS just a videogame after all.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 01:57 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4