Banana Boy
post Nov 19 2008, 01:12 AM
Post #41

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,438

I hate it when people spawn, then I SHOOT AT THEM FOR THE FULL CLIP = no death

them; 2 shots with a pistol and i die, after turning them into swiss cheese

possible hackers? i once ran over a guy so many times, in deathmatch he didnt die, but apparently he can shoot his pistol through the bottom of my car and kill me, and he can survive a helicopter rotor whip AND bullets too

I have seen Explosive Bullets? a person has a sniper rifle and snipes me and i explode?

auto kills? i die instantly when i spawn? the "who killed you" bar says "UNDEFINEDkilledUNDEFINEDAssassinatorPie"

WTF, is it that people have no live, and even with no auto aim, he can still pistol me from a block away? oh but im spraying him with SMG from 2 feet, turning his head into swiss cheese, and one shot kills me on full armor and health, AND survive RPG's? they dont fly anywhere...

100th Post! =D

This post has been edited by Assassinator: Nov 19 2008, 01:15 AM

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GLC
post Nov 21 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #42

Anus.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 38,852

QUOTE(mochag13 @ Nov 16 2008, 09:47 PM) [snapback]1471859[/snapback]
People that "suggest deathamatch" right before they leave a game that happens to be a FUCKING DEATHMATCH.

People that envite their friends to single player deathmatches to team up on me.

People that use RPG because they can't get a kill without it.

Bug abusing twits

You must know angeal......
Achievements

+Quote Post
Paul NYC
post Dec 8 2008, 01:27 AM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,893

I just hate it when you're racing, and the suckers behind you will go out of their way to win the race, just to miss all the checkpoints and mess you up... it's really gay lol. I win anyway though.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Fullpipe360
post Dec 12 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,218

I hate it when people play co-op missions with no mic. I've gotten to where I won't even play a mission with a no mic cause they don't pay attention. Nothing worse then waiting on some dumbass that can't hear you.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
post Jan 30 2009, 02:17 AM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,125

QUOTE(jesusdiceshoota @ Aug 6 2008, 04:03 AM) [snapback]1457928[/snapback]
Ok heres somthing that has to do about ranting yet its about online play, so lets hear what you have to hate about online play.

lag "duh"
people that try to run you over because they cant shoot a gun
weapon types: powerfull, all
people that blow up the chopper in bomb da base
stupid racist kids "they think im chinese because of my s/n"
blips in prison
getting killed with one shot from like a block away with a smg "wtf"
zombies "i just think they are retarded, but oh do i love to kill them"
the race maps "wish there was like a speedring type of race"
free mode deathmatch "if i wanted to shoot people i would have went to dm"

Thats all I can think of for now, share your imput!

What annoys me is when the games take ages to start even when there's loads of players waiting. Then people get fed-up with the waiting and move to another lobby or game and when the game starts there's only about three others instead of the sixteen before hand.

I also get annoyed with dickheads in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. and Bomb Da Base 2 when they attack there own men. Damn, I could have got the bloke to safety in Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. if some retard didn't keep shooting at me and ramming the Annihilator into me and knocking me into the wrong road. He blew out one of my front tires and riddled the Enforcer with more bullet holes than the cops did. Then the retard crahsed and died. The cops shot at me more after the retard crashed and some div was sitting in the back thoughout the whole thing and not shooting at the cops to make things easier and then the Enforcer caught fire and blew-up and killed the bloke we were supposed to protect. I keep forgetting how to spell the blokes name. Anyway, after the mission failed, I got a message from the retard calling me all the names under the sun for failing the mission and it was his pathetic fault that the mission failed because he was too thick to know who the enemy was.

What annoys me is when idiots can't figure out who the enemy is in Team Deathmatch and Cops 'N' Crooks where they throw genades at me and try to run me over. Also in Cops 'N' Crooks, why do so many people in a car waste so much of their ammo as soon as the games start where they are shooting at nothing from the car? By the time they get to the shooting area they have less ammo and one time I was a cop in the car and the three fools wasted most of their ammo and when we was shooting the four crooks the three cops with me died and I was left alone shooting at the four crooks. If those fools never wasted so much ammo they might have survived including me and we could have killed the boss.

I get annoyed with cheaters. I had somebody shooting at me from a far distance using Auto Aim and I know damn well I was too far for the Auto Aim to lock on. If these cheaters can't play the game with balls they might as well bugger off and play a game that they can handle like Snakes & Ladders instead of ruining the Multi-Player games for others. One cheater used a car cheat in Happiness Island and he was running people over and we know the only was to get there is by helicopter, boat or swimming.

What annoys me is when I keep re-spawning in front of somebody that just killed me and they keep killing me over and over again a second later because I keep re-spawning in the same place.

What annoys me is when a game is mostly in the airport. Damn, we couldn't enter that when we played the game itself and now we can enter it with the Multi-player version, it seems as if the rest of LC is off limits. Out of all of LC I always find myself in the flaming airport most of the time and people end-up flying off and it's mostly an airbourne attack.

What annoys me is when I wait ages for a game to start and just when the countdown reached one I see my money re-appear where the countdown reset itself.

What annoys me is when I'm waiting ages for a game to start and just when it's about to start the duration changes to five minutes. We can wait ten minutes for a five-minute game. Is it worth it?

What annoys me is when somebody has a more powerful weapon than me and I have to run them over, I can drive into them at full speed and they don't die and when they do the same to me I'm dead in a second.

What annoys me is when I have the same weapon as somebody else and I'm shooting them in the head and I end-up emptying a gun in their head and they don't die and when they do it to me even when I have full armour and health I'm dead after about two shots. I know some people managed that with no armour because it's happened loads of times at the beginning of a game and there was no armour near them, it was near me so I got double protection that didn't serve its purpose somehow.

What annoys me is when a friend invites me to a game and when I join they bugger off where they sent me on a wild goose chase.

What annoys me is when hardly anyone uses voice. I bought a Bluetooth and I wonder why I bought it because most people don't use voice and when they do they don't speak English so I can't join in the chats.

What annoys me is when some people's ID's don't always appear over their heads. I can see them on the map but not in front of me at times and I get shot dead. I would have had a chance to survive if I could see them. The grey colour is also hard to see because it camouflages in the map at times.

What annoys me is when I press the button to enter a vehicle and my character sometimes just stands there where he can't get in and I get shot dead while trying to make a desperate getaway. Sometimes when I'm in a vehicle I've been shot dead because the flaming vehicle won't move when I press R2. Others said that happens to them so my controller isn't the fault.

What annoys me in GTA Race is when we get killed, we are lumbered with a stupid thirty-mile-an-hour skooter while everyone else is either using a fast bike or a sports car. How gay is that.

What annoys me is in some locations when I'm shooting people, the black security guards start shooting at me. They did that in non-multi-player game at times as well.

What annoys me is in Bomb Da Base 2. Every time I'm or us are about to place the bombs on the ship the Multi-player cuts off and I suddenly see Niko in a safehouse. I'm not kicked off because it always does this at the same part of the game every single time.

What annoys me in some games is when they start with health next to us. Why are some games programmed to start with health next to us when we start with full health anyway? Why can't we be next to some armour instead. It's also annoying when I keep on finding health when I don't need to top it up but when I need it it's hard to find.

I have found others but I can't remember them off hand.

QUOTE(Paul NYC @ Dec 8 2008, 01:27 AM) [snapback]1474347[/snapback]
I just hate it when you're racing, and the suckers behind you will go out of their way to win the race, just to miss all the checkpoints and mess you up... it's really gay lol. I win anyway though.

I remember a GTA Race when I was in first place for ages and near the end of the race somebody blew me up with the rocket launcher right in front of the finish line.

QUOTE(Fullpipe360 @ Dec 12 2008, 04:42 PM) [snapback]1474848[/snapback]
I hate it when people play co-op missions with no mic. I've gotten to where I won't even play a mission with a no mic cause they don't pay attention. Nothing worse then waiting on some dumbass that can't hear you.

I hear you loud and clear. Also, the PS3 profiles suck big time because they don't tell us anyone's age, sex and location. Age mostly. If we are contacting somebody without a mic we can be friends with a child for all we know. When or if their parents find out it makes us look bad. Kids shouldn't even be playing this game anyway as you know because it's an adult game that's also rated certificate 18 in England encase you're not in England.

QUOTE(Assassinator @ Nov 19 2008, 01:12 AM) [snapback]1472107[/snapback]
I hate it when people spawn, then I SHOOT AT THEM FOR THE FULL CLIP = no death

them; 2 shots with a pistol and i die, after turning them into swiss cheese

possible hackers? i once ran over a guy so many times, in deathmatch he didnt die, but apparently he can shoot his pistol through the bottom of my car and kill me, and he can survive a helicopter rotor whip AND bullets too

I have seen Explosive Bullets? a person has a sniper rifle and snipes me and i explode?

auto kills? i die instantly when i spawn? the "who killed you" bar says "UNDEFINEDkilledUNDEFINEDAssassinatorPie"

WTF, is it that people have no live, and even with no auto aim, he can still pistol me from a block away? oh but im spraying him with SMG from 2 feet, turning his head into swiss cheese, and one shot kills me on full armor and health, AND survive RPG's? they dont fly anywhere...

100th Post! =D

The same happens to me so I'm on the same sinking boat as you so-to-speak. One time in the airport I had a rocket launcher and I kept going for the same person. Every car she was driving I blew it up with her still inside and she kept getting out and running for another. Damn cheaters spoil the fun for others. I hope their games crash-up where they have to start again and I hope their trophies delete themselves the way XBox 360 achievements have been known to delete themselves through cheat codes and cell phone numbers.

This post has been edited by WHERE_IS_MIANUS: Jan 30 2009, 02:41 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
flippyfloop
post Apr 23 2009, 03:22 PM
Post #46

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 51,393

1, Auto Aim Allow ( where is the skill using auto lock on, pussy )
2, Kids
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 08:00 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4