IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> FANTASY FOOTBALL ANYONE?!?, not talking about soccer, talking the NFL...
bOnEs
post Jul 30 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #1

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i've got a league up and running but, i could use a few extra people who are interested... if you are interested then, post your message here and i'll send you the info via PM... right now, i have 7 verbal commits and, i could use a few extra... i would hate to open the league up to the public to join but, if i have to, i have to...

but, that's why i am posting here, to see if anyone is interested... i've been running fantasy football leagues for about 4 years now so, i've got the scoring system down pretty well... it's now just a matter of finding wiling participants who agree to stay active all season long... i hate getting commits and then seeing them let their team waste away because they gave up on it... i'm looking for people that are serious about this...

i know there's not a big interest in sports on these boards but, there's got to be at least a few out there that watch the NFL every sunday... why not participate in fantasy football? it makes the NFL season that much more exciting!! biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 31 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #2

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

You do it online right? I have accounts with Yahoo Sports and CBS Sports, if it's either of those, count me in.

Just expect a healthy dose of shittalking.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:21 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4