Post #541

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE(Billy Mays @ Jul 27 2009, 07:21 PM) [snapback]1515021[/snapback]
Infamous looks fucking wikid pack.

Tired you level. Didn't finish. There is one problem. I take the balloon and when I jump off some gas kills me. Then I get transferred to the beginning of the level and the balloon is gone. Should put a checkpoint on the balloon.

Ahh yeah, i realized this problem a while ago. I did try to add a checkpoint to it. But it fucked up the weight of the balloon. So i removed it. I was planning to add it again, but i got used to handling the balloon pretty well, and forgot that not everyone will be used to it right away. I'll fix that in a bit actually.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 27 2009, 09:03 PM) [snapback]1515056[/snapback]
pfft... this is starting to get annoying... this is why i haven't bought a single costume for LBP because they charge you $2 for them... i guess it's cool for the people that enjoy this sort of thing but, these costumes should be free... i understand charging $5 for add-on content like stickers and levels but come on, i'm not paying shit for the costumes...

me and analog were playing LBP a couple days ago... i totally forgot about checking out your new level dup... i'll try to remember it next time i play... i made a balloon too when i was tinkering around in my "ideas for levels" level biggrin.gif... i like balloons... mine's more of a hot-air balloon... but, i don't plan on using it for anything... yet...

Yeah mine is a hot-air balloon as well.

QUOTE(Billy Mays @ Jul 27 2009, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1515059[/snapback]
I bought some LBP costumes here and there. I feel ripped off lol. Impulse buys. Not doing it anymore.

I've been doing that too. Every time i see one, I'm like, awesome... whack 5 in my account, then realize i just wasted like the price equivalent of 1/10th of the full game!

Oh well. I think i'll make sure i save my pennies for larger packs like MGS and Monster pack next time too.

/edit

Fixed the balloon. Added a checkpoint. But i had to remove a couple of bits to keep the weight low.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Jul 27 2009, 11:53 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 28 2009, 04:11 PM
Post #542

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

wouldn't making the balloon part (polyur-something material) bigger do the trick?

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 28 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #543

Still Standing
Group Icon

Nah, i tried. It is ok now though. It works fine. Try it when you get a chance. Can you guys leave a little comment afterward, i want to start building a little reputation. So i have a reason to make more levels. I love making them, but i only get 5-10 plays most of the time...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 28 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #544

lol, i noticed that with my levels... hardly anyone plays them... all those hours you put into it, and only a few get to see it... it's kinda sad but when you think about it, there's like 10 million levels or something like that uploaded to the servers... so, the chances of someone randomly playing yours is a bit of a stretch...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 28 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #545

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 28 2009, 05:53 PM) [snapback]1515296[/snapback]
lol, i noticed that with my levels... hardly anyone plays them... all those hours you put into it, and only a few get to see it... it's kinda sad but when you think about it, there's like 10 million levels or something like that uploaded to the servers... so, the chances of someone randomly playing yours is a bit of a stretch...

Put them on YouTube.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jul 28 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #546

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 28 2009, 11:55 AM) [snapback]1515297[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 28 2009, 05:53 PM) [snapback]1515296[/snapback]

Put them on YouTube.

yeah, and try to advertise them on ps3forums.com or something

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 29 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #547

tried your level dup... man, you art direction is pretty good... and the puzzles were a challenge, especially the one where you have to bring the black box in order to open the sliding door... me and analog spent 10 minutes there... we actually were taking it all the way back, never realized we just had to bring it the sliding door, kinda hard to see biggrin.gif... and the balloon was tricky at first to fly but, we eventually got it... it kept trying to fly sideways to dump us out laugh.gif...

fun level though, and definitely needs a sequel biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 29 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #548

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

What is the Sackboy creation thing like? Are there just skins you can put on them, or is there something like the Create-a-Wrestler from the Smackdown games, where you can apply different shapes and layers to tweak the skins to your liking? When I get my PS3, I'm going to have some skins I want to make, and I doubt Marvel's going to make all the skins I'll need.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Jul 29 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #549

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

Damn, I haven't played this is ages. I think I was making a level back then, so I might finish that off tonight.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 29 2009, 07:52 PM
Post #550

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 29 2009, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1515682[/snapback]
What is the Sackboy creation thing like? Are there just skins you can put on them, or is there something like the Create-a-Wrestler from the Smackdown games, where you can apply different shapes and layers to tweak the skins to your liking? When I get my PS3, I'm going to have some skins I want to make, and I doubt Marvel's going to make all the skins I'll need.

You have preset costumes (which you unlock through the story levels) to mix and match, or you can go in to more detail with the sticker tool. With the right stickers (2d and 3d) you can make pretty much anything imaginable. I have made some pretty cool characters as has everyone else on here with this game. It helps to own some of the latest DLC sackboys, because this adds more stuff to play around with for an even more unique look.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 29 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #551

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

This is what I was thinking:

I doubt there are guns and katanas to decorate your sackboy with, but I'll be happy If I can just get the basic pattern.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 29 2009, 08:12 PM
Post #552

Still Standing
Group Icon

Yeah I'm sure you'd be able to get the pattern. It just takes patience and creativity. People always make custom stickers which they make in create mode. Then plaster them all over the characters. There is a sword you canget from the heavenly sword DLC. And a hammer from Thor DLC0. But that's about as far as it goes with weapons...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 29 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #553

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Cool. Thanks, Dup.

Still just waiting on a good PS3 deal from Gamestop or someplace...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Jul 30 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #554

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 29 2009, 10:06 AM) [snapback]1515660[/snapback]
tried your level dup... man, you art direction is pretty good... and the puzzles were a challenge, especially the one where you have to bring the black box in order to open the sliding door... me and analog spent 10 minutes there... we actually were taking it all the way back, never realized we just had to bring it the sliding door, kinda hard to see :D... and the balloon was tricky at first to fly but, we eventually got it... it kept trying to fly sideways to dump us out :lol:...

fun level though, and definitely needs a sequel :D...

i played it as well and i think the same, i love how it looks. the design is great and that puzzle got me as well, took me a while to do it.

Btw, i played LBP just to play your level and when i finished... I got my Share trophy, yeah it took me while to get, it pisses me off that i hadnt played LBP in like 10 days and i just needed to play one level to get the damn trophy.

This post has been edited by Kamahl: Jul 30 2009, 12:10 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 30 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #555

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kamahl @ Jul 30 2009, 01:10 AM) [snapback]1515767[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 29 2009, 10:06 AM) [snapback]1515660[/snapback]
tried your level dup... man, you art direction is pretty good... and the puzzles were a challenge, especially the one where you have to bring the black box in order to open the sliding door... me and analog spent 10 minutes there... we actually were taking it all the way back, never realized we just had to bring it the sliding door, kinda hard to see biggrin.gif... and the balloon was tricky at first to fly but, we eventually got it... it kept trying to fly sideways to dump us out laugh.gif...

fun level though, and definitely needs a sequel biggrin.gif...

i played it as well and i think the same, i love how it looks. the design is great and that puzzle got me as well, took me a while to do it.

Btw, i played LBP just to play your level and when i finished... I got my Share trophy, yeah it took me while to get, it pisses me off that i hadnt played LBP in like 10 days and i just needed to play one level to get the damn trophy.

Cool, thanks guys. lol good to hear you got your share trophy too. I've started the second part to that level. I just need to get in the right creative mood before i do any more to it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 30 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #556

Godfather
Group Icon

I'm going to start playing this properly for the first time later.

Gonna listen carefully to Stephen Fry because I really want to get into it. salute.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 30 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #557

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 30 2009, 11:39 AM) [snapback]1515844[/snapback]

Gonna listen carefully to Stephen Fry because I really want to get into it. salute.gif

Cool. I'll play it with you later if you like?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 30 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #558

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jul 30 2009, 11:54 AM) [snapback]1515846[/snapback]
QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 30 2009, 11:39 AM) [snapback]1515844[/snapback]

Cool. I'll play it with you later if you like?

Well I'm going to go through the complete tutorial first just to get used to it then I'll let you know how I'm getting on, cheers!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 30 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #559

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

This game freezes WAY to fucking easily. Jesus.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 30 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #560

Still Standing
Group Icon

Yeah tell me about it. I always get scared it is gonna freeze and break my ps3 like last time! I always back-up my levels just in-case it freezes and i lose my entire level. You do know that level you make only save once you go back to your pod. That sucks.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 02:41 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4