Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need Help on Alley Oop Driving School
Lcdatalore
post Jul 22 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 42,196

No matter what i press on my keyboard it just wont barrel roll my car, so would very much appreciate it if someone could do this one for me. All i need done is the Alley Oop driving school course. I can do the rest of the courses by myself. Thanks to anyone who can help.

http://gtasnp.com/11975
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Jul 22 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #2

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,564

Before we help out, I gotta ask: are you hitting the ramp correctly? You know, only hitting it with the tires on one side of the car? If so, are you turning in the direction away from the tires that hit the ramp?

Also, why are you using a keyboard? Wouldn't a gamepad be easier?

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 14 2011, 02:10 PM) *
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Lcdatalore
post Jul 22 2008, 08:31 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Ashley Graham @ Jul 22 2008, 02:16 PM) [snapback]1455898[/snapback]
Before we help out, I gotta ask: are you hitting the ramp correctly? You know, only hitting it with the tires on one side of the car? If so, are you turning in the direction away from the tires that hit the ramp?

Also, why are you using a keyboard? Wouldn't a gamepad be easier?

Yes i am hitting the ramp right. Ive tried doing it for an hour trying diff button combinations including what you are saying. I can make the car tilt up and down but not right or left.

As for using a keyboard, its just my preference. That, and i don't own a gamepad.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lcdatalore
post Jul 24 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Version 1 btw
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lcdatalore
post Jul 26 2008, 01:44 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Don't mean to nag nag nag, but would really appreciate if someone could help me out. I saved right next to the school. With someone who knows how to do it, it would take less then 5min. Thanks again to anyone who can help.

This post has been edited by Lcdatalore: Jul 26 2008, 01:45 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lcdatalore
post Jul 30 2008, 07:24 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Please anyone this is really annoying me since its the only thing in my way to get 100%. For the past week i have been trying every button combination to make my car turn left and right but all i can do is up and down. I'm hitting the ramp the right way but all i can get to happen is land on my roof. I would very much appreciate it if someone can take 5min out of their time to help me out with this. Thanks again
Achievements

+Quote Post
Weasel
post Jul 31 2008, 08:06 AM
Post #7

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

First you shouldn't do multiple posting, Use the Edit feature to add to current postings.

I suggest you invest in a GamePad. It will make playing the game Much Easier. USB 12 button minimum. The two I have worked straight out of the box without any special drivers.

Or if you have a game console, an adapter cable might do the job for a controller you already have.

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Jul 31 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #8

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,564

I have to agree with Weasel on this. Get a gamepad and try that first. If the keyboard isn't working, then try using a gamepad before asking for help on your game. The GP will be the best $10-20 you spend for your PC, and will be of use in games other than just San Andreas. The one I have is this one right here. XP picks it up right away, and I configured mine to have the same button layout as on the PS2.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 14 2011, 02:10 PM) *
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Lcdatalore
post Aug 1 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Finally was able to do it. After much searching i found out that the PC version of this is bugged if you have graffics on max. As soon as i turned frame limiter on and all graffics as low as they go my car barrel rolled itself without any help. Thanks for everyones advice tho, and sorry for the nagging.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 02:21 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4