Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sexual Preference
Murdoc1
post Jul 8 2008, 03:30 AM
Post #41

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,755

I don't see how we are "supposed" to have sex with the opposite sex. For what purpose exactly? It can't be to continue the human race, at this rate homosexuality can help solve the problem of overpopulation.

I personally believe that sexuality is much more complicated than homosexuality bisexuality and heterosexuality but I haven't really finished developing a complete theory on that yet, but I'll try to explain if badgered in the right way.

But back to the topic, it's also strange when people are angry or concerned when approached by someone of the same sex. They are just another human being that you do not find attractive in any way, no different than an obese chick (unless you're down for some belly bouncin action.)

--------------------
QUOTE(Ashley Graham @ Jul 9 2008, 03:09 PM) [snapback]1453747[/snapback]
Which is what separates those of us with intelligence from animals - our ability to realize that sleeping with family members is wrong.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Jul 8 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #42

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(Murdoc1 @ Jul 8 2008, 04:30 AM) [snapback]1453322[/snapback]
I don't see how we are "supposed" to have sex with the opposite sex. For what purpose exactly? It can't be to continue the human race.

The is the whole point in it, just because society has created contraception doesn't change the point in it.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Jul 8 2008, 04:53 PM
Post #43

Litterer

Member No.: 28,564

QUOTE(Murdoc1 @ Jul 7 2008, 10:30 PM) [snapback]1453322[/snapback]
I don't see how we are "supposed" to have sex with the opposite sex. For what purpose exactly? It can't be to continue the human race, at this rate homosexuality can help solve the problem of overpopulation.

Um, actually, having intercourse with the opposite sex is to continue the human race. That's the primary purpose - propogation of the species.

I personally believe that sexuality is much more complicated than homosexuality bisexuality and heterosexuality but I haven't really finished developing a complete theory on that yet, but I'll try to explain if badgered in the right way.

You have the belief, but you have no theory? If you believe something, there must be a reason why. So I am badgering you - give us your reasons please.

But back to the topic, it's also strange when people are angry or concerned when approached by someone of the same sex. They are just another human being that you do not find attractive in any way, no different than an obese chick (unless you're down for some belly bouncin action.)

Nice attitude. "No different than a fat girl" I understand the point you are trying to make here, but you didn't choose the best language to put it in. And in the same swift move you showed how truly shallow you are. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you apparently are blind.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 14 2011, 02:10 PM) *
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Murdoc1
post Jul 8 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

1. The key to my first statement was to show that heterosexuality is "supposed" to help the human race continue, but at this point it will bring about our extinction because of the ever growing population and lack of natural resources (or at least availability of resources to the people who need them) I thought I made that pretty obvious but not everyone understands my sarcasm, though since you highlighted the exact point of sarcastic climax I would have hoped that you could have noticed. I'll make sure the rest of my posts are written in an easier to understand way.

2. To put things basically, I believe in individuality, each person is an individual that should not be placed in any definite categories for the sake of making things easier for people, these categories make it much easier to judge people and to assume things, thus allowing ignorance to flourish while true human connections are pushed to the side. From what I have learned from the people I've encountered in life many people have tendencies that go against their stated sexualities or sexual preference, though this is mainly apparent in females, males also show this too. I know some may claim that they have never thought or had feelings for a member of the same sex so another point of mine is the fact that we can never really meet every single individual in this world so it would be wrong to cancel out half the population if you haven't had a chance to meet every single one, there might be a hunky Chinese man out there for me for all i know.

3. And the fat girl comment was a joke, I hope it did not offend you in anyway. But on a personal note I think that every moment of existence and each organism that takes part in these moments is beautiful.

It is funny that you call me shallow, I never said that I wasn't attracted to large ladies, you assumed so. Just like I assumed that a majority of guys and girls I know aren't attracted to obese individuals, I've been attracted to a few big girls in my life, their hugs are usually some of the best.

--------------------
Which is what separates those of us with intelligence from animals - our ability to realize that sleeping with family members is wrong.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Murdoc1
post Jul 9 2008, 06:08 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Assuming that homosexuality is a choice, for the sake of argument, it would be a personal choice, why do so many people care about choices that don't really affect them. Why do personal choices of others enrage people? Are we so depraved that we cannot live knowing other people live differently than us?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 02:30 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4